Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

LOL misti loved your post. Thanks...πŸ˜‰Hee hee haw haw!!! Its kind of fun watching Rohan foil BB's plans.

I knew that end would be misleading, that Radhika wouldn't find out that Barkha is no friend to her. But her senses picked up that something is wrong...I don't think flashbacks are needed in regards to Barkha's love for Dev, there are scenes that now stand out in my mind like the one where she told Dev she was doing what she was doing out of love (yeh Dev asked her that whether she is doing to get him or the property), her telling Radhika that it is wrong that Radhika is Dev's wife then there is the fact she kept quiet about the letter Maheshwari had sent creating doubts in RP's mind (yes). Barkha has always been a sneaky person, it is just all coming together now. Well there are other instances too...

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: misti73

Haila!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yeh dactarniji toh lambi daur ki ghori hai phir toh!!...bachpan se hi yeh nakhre...πŸ˜†

Misti πŸ˜†  ab tho sirf flashback ki baath hai,
Ab Bak ko jahan se falshback pick karna hai kar sakthi hai..
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti  after a long time we are getting your commentary was good. thanks Chalhov

Dactarni may want to feed sleeping drugs everyday but then will Dev want it but looking at the dumbed Dev may be he will drink or like Radhika got to know real intensions of Rohan now will not Dev slowly suspect her real intentions or will BH say all is fair in love and war ...Dev babu was interesting yesterday...πŸ˜‰

Wont Bholu  open his 3rd eye one fine morning and Bh bhasma ho jayegi after all he does not think of anyone but his Radhika. oh waiting for tha day..πŸ˜ƒSo now we have the dhoka and Saazish of BH and Dai coming out or is there some one else which maybe the TRPS will decide. TRPs might decide but someone else might be there...

BB and Rohan negating each other was good and then maybe Rohan will be the one to find out the truth about BH (he should ...he is a good at understanding human nature) and Dai did not respond to Padma saying Bh for Rohan by the way did she read the forumers want Bh and Rohan so that both can be out of Dev and Radhika's life but here is the issue of money Power and RPship which do seem important to Bh and dai (its also important to Padma.πŸ˜ƒ...)and Dai also with Bh seems to be together with we see the events leading to the SR.  When Bh said you did not scold me for telling lies then also she hugged her.yes

With BB's plan failing Rohan though smirking need not feel that as he will also not succeed both Radhika and Dev don't trust him like the name chiti for Radhika and when chiti bites its quite painful and they also easily get away from any trap as people underestimate them and their powers.yes

Bh did bak bak and convinced Radhika by diverting her attention to Dev but when Radhika leisurely thinks the incident will ring a bell and Bh does not like that RPship will be at stake so did she plan her fainting incident. Regarding your underlined part, I also am wondering the same thing.Hopefully we will get some answers.

Dev will have to quickly decide othe rwise he will be mired further and further in the mud and wont be able to get out (yes...) now if BB is thrown out will she not play her game from outside (yes she should). And then again help RADEV. Bh is protesting and scolding more then the PF wont people start suspecting her why she is behaving this way.Yes ...the ones with active brains should start thinking that Barkha is trying tooo hard... 

Liked the names Chinti and daktarni thanksπŸ˜‰

misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maia22

daima is def.up to something she does not want rohan to marry BH think she is pretending to like radhika --daima is a pakka follower of the old man dada he wanted BH to marry dev so have feeling she will try that

bh and dev become a couple that time while blessing dev and bh it was not a slip of the tongue she really meant that radev become bhdev

Yes thats my feeling too...she has already said all for duty and tradition...so she will follow that.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Misti,loved your comments.Thanks fatssrilanka... I liked the way Padma is thinking of getting Barkha married to Rohan.Think it's a good idea.Both will make a great pair. (πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think there are many who will support you) Coming to daai ,I'm 100% sure she's in with Barkha. She never liked Radhika specially after Sr.RP selected Barkha. yes I think that was what they hinted at Loved the way Dev was calling Radhika even during his unconsious state. Dev will have to take a decision soon,else Barkha will succeed in her mission. yes.....Waiting to see Rohan joining hands with RaDev & throwing her out of PB.I hope Dev starts remembering the night spent at divya kutir & realising what Barkha is upto.Hope he starts suspecting  Barkha & fights for Radhika instead of saving RPship.well he has to wake up and decide...this situation cannot go on for ever

misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiHa24

Misti great to see ur MI back.πŸ˜†
nice thoughts. Thanks NiHa....πŸ˜‰

😑 okay first want to vent out my little anger...Cant believe they showed the first part again, and that too in more detail this time!!...seriously i was turning my head here and there from the scene, didnt change the channel as i wanted to hear what she was talking,...Cant believe Bak could be so sick to watch...well thats what she is there for...
Phew!!!!! thanks god Radh comes,( Late hi sahi kam se kam aayi tho sahi)..

Okay nowπŸ˜ƒ !! 
i was wondering when radh turns her head in disgust what was she thinking? was it for Bak or DevπŸ˜†    then only after that she realizes that something is wrong with Dev...(Okay i think it was for Bak only, because she was looking at her only, but still did she doubt Dev???)NiHa I think it is for Bak...because she was leaning on Dev...

Okay!! Dev says he'll face the mahanths, but agian what happened that he opened the door and they play the hide and seek game? I want to see what they show here...did dactarni ji faint on purpose or are they again back to square one.

liked Rohan-Radh scene,πŸ˜†    liked Radhs expressions,πŸ‘...Rads was brilliant there...not at all impressed with Rohan and his help...

Coming to Amba, kuch tho chal raha hai, can smell itπŸ˜†  ...lol
anyway i am thinking she is with Bak. well the hints were towards that end......

And ridiculousness continues, All the batallion of Mahanth's and PF march towars the SR room of RaDev early in the morning.  😲    with the gangajal in their hands. 😲

Give them the Privacy guys...
πŸ˜†  SR ko comedy circus bana diya...oh I ignored all those idiotic stuff...

august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what i did not like about the episode was dev saying that what will happen to rpti if he is found with rads, i never imagined , dev saying these lines, how more will they bring him down. he only says that he will support his wife, he loves his wife, but his actions are not supporting his words these days.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: august123

what i did not like about the episode was dev saying that what will happen to rpti if he is found with rads, i never imagined , dev saying these lines, how more will they bring him down. he only says that he will support his wife, he loves his wife, but his actions are not supporting his words these days.

Well this Dev might...this Dev is not Dev of CB1 who was supremely confident, had a loving family to back him up...this Dev has never had any stable bringing up..is insecure...this Dev stood back because he thought that Rohan is the ideal RP candidate and for that he gave up Radhika...same way he now thinks that according to dada he himself is the best candidate...also might feel obligated to this family...however bad this family is, this is the only family that he has known...might feel guilty regarding taking away Rohan and Padma's rights...so although he might know what is the right path but hesitating to take it because of this misplaced sense of loyalty and his responsibility as an RP...so he might need a kick on his backside to wake him up ...the other option of that dialogue might be that something is going on...
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,  like your commentary   The ridiculousness from CB does bring the best from you I must say.  

I finally got the internet connection.  But due to lack of time,  I only read the updates and then tried to skim the show.  In any case,  since now I am away from CB for a while,  I was watching it with a lot of detachment.  And I could see more clearly why ratings are falling.  The CVs are destroying the show.  

I have no problems with Barkha turning negative.  As you have analyzed her,  it goes with her character.  A person (who is supposedly a doctor - don't know how a physiotherapist becomes a doctor in two weeks) kidnapping a sick guy and torturing him can not be positive.  But can they show some transition in her flashback how her obsession changed from Radhika to Dev.  Obviously from two flash backs, it is before the marriage.  But that would also entail showing that Barkha knew Dev was not being passive, but had some plan to have a public marriage with Radhika.  So she sabotaged Dev's plan by misusing the trust Dev and Radhika had in her combined with the fact that she knew Radhika's and Dev's weakness for each other (Dev wanting to make Radhika CB and Rptain and Radhika wanting to make Dev RP even if that entailed getting him to make Barkha a second wife).

So can we see what Dev was planning to marry Radhika and what is he planning now to give back Radhika her rights?  We won't because that makes Dev look strong and intelligent.  So how do viewers connect to Dev and Radhika despite their wrong actions?  They won't because this Dev comes across looking as wimpy, weak and dependent on others to make things happen.  Radhika can still be excused as she is no longer speaking those "dharam, society" lines.  Dev of course is always talking about family prestige and RP legacy which is nonsense.  What family prestige remains when the truth comes even if RP title goes to somebody in the family.  

Speaking about that,  the choice is now between three PF grandsons (a liar and immoral - Dev,  attempted murderer and rapist and fraud - Rohan and attempted murderer and a fraud - Viraat).  Now if Dev tells the truth to clear Radhika's name (how else it can be done),  then Rohan's truth definitely comes out.  So in that case,  Dev is still the best candidate (at least he is only a liar).  Radhika of course is the best candidate for RPtain if the choice is between her, Barkha (Mahant, Dai, Dada favorite but not Dev's wife either legally or by dharam) and Mohini.  So why should Dev be thinking that Rohan should get RP title.  Also wasn't one requirement that RP be married before he turns 23.  Assuming Virat got married before 23,  but that disqualifies Rohan.  He is also illegitimate.

Coming back to episodes,  we have ridiculousness of these Mahant scenes (they are moulding him as that old Mahant from CB1 who would always excuse Vishaka (here it would be Rohan and Barkha)) and punish Dev and Radhika.  Then there was added nonsense of Mahant and the company (PF and rest of Mahants) marching to Dev's and Radhika's rooms.  It looked creepy and voyeurish with all waiting outside their door and knowing their business.  

So what did I like in these episodes.  I liked only Radhika (don't like Dev's character at this point at all; he is being shown as kiddish, weak, immature and dumb).  Now she is not ready to share Dev with Barkha and so is back to her normal self.  I liked her kissing Dev at the table (even though the scene did not go with Dev of CB2 at all) but liked their private birthday celebration (that scene suited Dev and Radhika of CB2 and was more natural).  I also liked her disgusted look at Barkha and turning her face from her in anger.  Once she figures out Barkha,  she is going to fight for Dev.  I liked her attitude with Rohan too at the end.

Now again this track can still be turned interesting if they show Dev and Radhika's thought processes and interaction (other than just romantic scenes).  But if they show that it is Rohan who finally helps Radhika and hence Dev just like Barkha made their marriage possible,  then this track would again be spoilt.  Just as Radhika figured out Rohan's truth and opened Dev's eyes,  she should be shown to do so here.  Then Dev and Radhika fought together against Rohan and rest of PF.  

So here it should be Dev and Radhika too who fights for their relationship and take on Mahant and Barkha/Dai/Padma(?) combination.  This sugar sweet Padma still makes me suspicious.  Rohan and Virat/BB can be the ones who are turning the events or influencing them, but it has to be Dev and Radhika who are intelligent enough to figure it out on their own.  It should be Dev and Radhika too who uses their resourceful nature to take advantage of these various alliances and get out of the mess they themselves created.  Also they should be shown to realize that Dada was wrong and they were wrong when they went with his wishes.  They should also be shown to realize that they went against the teachings of Kanha and hence are getting punished.  It is not Kanha not taking their test.  He has taken enough tests and doesn't test devotees this way.

Finally, if Barkha/Dai/Barkha's mother is made like Vishaka/Amma combination of CB1 (during ONS track),  then I don't see this show going up in ratings at all.  Barkha's character is irritating and should not be shown all powerful.  She is not intelligent and superwoman the way she is being portrayed for last month and a half.  Again,  Rohan is more interesting character (who to me seems is going to be turned positive at least for the time being) in Dev and Radhika's relationship.

Also Dev should be shown to be punished where he loses both RP title and Radhika in the short run.  Afterall, he is the one who took away Radhika's rights (to be RPtain and his wife in society).  He has to lose her to realize what he did.

Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: why6

Misti,  like your commentary Thanks Angie   The ridiculousness from CB does bring the best from you I must say.  

The mahants and everyone walking in queue to the room where SR was supposed to take place did it for me...
I finally got the internet connection.  But due to lack of time,  I only read the updates and then tried to skim the show.  In any case,  since now I am away from CB for a while,  I was watching it with a lot of detachment.  And I could see more clearly why ratings are falling.  The CVs are destroying the show.  If they do not show the slow resurrection of Dev then yes... 

I have no problems with Barkha turning negative.  As you have analyzed her,  it goes with her character.  A person (who is supposedly a doctor - don't know how a physiotherapist becomes a doctor in two weeks) kidnapping a sick guy and torturing him can not be positive.  But can they show some transition in her flashback how her obsession changed from Radhika to Dev.  Obviously from two flash backs, it is before the marriage.  But that would also entail showing that Barkha knew Dev was not being passive, but had some plan to have a public marriage with Radhika. or she might have guessed from Dev's behaviour that he is not going to sit straight... ... So she sabotaged Dev's plan by misusing the trust Dev and Radhika had in her combined with the fact that she knew Radhika's and Dev's weakness for each other (Dev wanting to make Radhika CB and Rptain and Radhika wanting to make Dev RP even if that entailed getting him to make Barkha a second wife).

So can we see what Dev was planning to marry Radhika and what is he planning now to give back Radhika her rights?  We won't because that makes Dev look strong and intelligent.  So how do viewers connect to Dev and Radhika despite their wrong actions? They won't because this Dev comes across looking as wimpy, weak and dependent on others to make things happen.  Radhika can still be excused as she is no longer speaking those "dharam, society" lines.  Dev of course is always talking about family prestige and RP legacy which is nonsense.  What family prestige remains when the truth comes even if RP title goes to somebody in the family.  Dev is taking Radhika for granted so he might have to loose her to wake up...
Speaking about that,  the choice is now between three PF grandsons (a liar and immoral - Dev,  attempted murderer and rapist and fraud - Rohan and attempted murderer and a fraud - Viraat).  Now if Dev tells the truth to clear Radhika's name (how else it can be done),  then Rohan's truth definitely comes out.  So in that case,  Dev is still the best candidate (at least he is only a liar).  Radhika of course is the best candidate for RPtain if the choice is between her, Barkha (Mahant, Dai, Dada favorite but not Dev's wife either legally or by dharam) and Mohini.  So why should Dev be thinking that Rohan should get RP title. Thats was shown for ME to happen..  Also wasn't one requirement that RP be married before he turns 23.  Assuming Virat got married before 23,  but that disqualifies Rohan.  He is also illegitimate. Not the real RP but a caretaker might be...

Coming back to episodes,  we have ridiculousness of these Mahant scenes (they are moulding him as that old Mahant from CB1 who would always excuse Vishaka (here it would be Rohan and Barkha)) and punish Dev and Radhika.  Then there was added nonsense of Mahant and the company (PF and rest of Mahants) marching to Dev's and Radhika's rooms.  It looked creepy and voyeurish with all waiting outside their door and knowing their business.  theMahants scene were irritating for me and I was marvelling at the actors for keeping a straight face...
So what did I like in these episodes.  I liked only Radhika (don't like Dev's character at this point at all; he is being shown as kiddish, weak, immature and dumb).  Now she is not ready to share Dev with Barkha and so is back to her normal self.  I liked her kissing Dev at the table (even though the scene did not go with Dev of CB2 at all) but liked their private birthday celebration (that scene suited Dev and Radhika of CB2 and was more natural).  I also liked her disgusted look at Barkha and turning her face from her in anger.  Once she figures out Barkha,  she is going to fight for Dev.  I liked her attitude with Rohan too at the end. She will fight but in her own way...

Now again this track can still be turned interesting if they show Dev and Radhika's thought processes and interaction (other than just romantic scenes).  But if they show that it is Rohan who finally helps Radhika and hence Dev just like Barkha made their marriage possible,  then this track would again be spoilt.  Just as Radhika figured out Rohan's truth and opened Dev's eyes,  she should be shown to do so here.  Then Dev and Radhika fought together against Rohan and rest of PF.  Yes it should be Radhika and or Dev who do the main work...Rohan can help

So here it should be Dev and Radhika too who fights for their relationship and take on Mahant and Barkha/Dai/Padma(?) combination.  This sugar sweet Padma still makes me suspicious (u have the right to...and continue being suspicious).  Rohan and Virat/BB can be the ones who are turning the events or influencing them, but it has to be Dev and Radhika who are intelligent enough to figure it out on their own.  It should be Dev and Radhika too who uses their resourceful nature to take advantage of these various alliances and get out of the mess they themselves created.  Also they should be shown to realize that Dada was wrong and they were wrong when they went with his wishes.  They should also be shown to realize that they went against the teachings of Kanha and hence are getting punished.  It is not Kanha not taking their test.  He has taken enough tests and doesn't test devotees this way. yes
Finally, if Barkha/Dai/Barkha's mother is made like Vishaka/Amma combination of CB1 (during ONS track),  then I don't see this show going up in ratings at all (yes).  Barkha's character is irritating and should not be shown all powerful.  She is not intelligent and superwoman the way she is being portrayed for last month and a half .  Again,  Rohan is more interesting character (who to me seems is going to be turned positive at least for the time being) in Dev and Radhika's relationship. As a character in the show for me it is Rohan over Barkha...Rohan is interesting Barkha is one dimensional psychotic, atleast until now.

Also Dev should be shown to be punished where he loses both RP title and Radhika in the short run.  Afterall, he is the one who took away Radhika's rights (to be RPtain and his wife in society).  He has to lose her to realize what he did. yes