Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nyxx

Wow!

First, NEVER in my dreams did i think you'd update soo soon! Usually, Id have to beg the writers or wait for atleast weeks for them to update bu for your update, Ill have to say thank you to you're english and Adv. Bio MARKS...πŸ˜† Im so proud of you nerdyyy! Congratss and keep working hard, and keep those marks high as well! They are always NEEDED! 😊

Second, the part was surely something. Well something as in the introduction of the characters. Armaan the charmer and just the whole flirt, yet innocent and naughty...very expected! and our Riddhima the smarty one who escaped all the ragging issues and truly became the popular gal...now that was unexpected. But Im just sooo glad and happy to be introduced to a character or wait...we can say a shade of Riddhima like that! I personally think Shes a very strong character with her own set of beliefs and she can bring anyone down ...like literally! Well atleast i can imagine that...ahaha!πŸ˜† Though shes avoiding the whole popularity issue...Im sure shes going to be more in the light now...well since...duh...Armaans going to enter her life?!?! LOL! Same goes for him as well. So is Armaan involved in the ragging too...im sure he is...and if he finds out Riddhima escaped..uh Oh A BIG TAKRAAR!

Third, regarding the flashback mode...well I do appreciate this way but youre the writer so its really upto you to decide. Do you think you can deliver the story better this way or going back and forth with flashback/present? Considering the fact that LOL is in the flashback mode...just see how it goes for you there and then decide :) Yeahh you're probably like...this girl is just blabbing and not giving any proper answer! πŸ˜† But i cant say much...its too early to decide and though Im eager to know whats happening in the prelude...Im kind of exicted to see how theyre going to MEET. And sometimes, when we're in the whole flashback mode...you have to really strive to do justice to both phases and that must be tough...since greedy readers like me will demand for more updates on both phases! LOL I hope i made sense because...well yeahhh! LOL

Okies I think I blabbed ALOT already. And this was only like a quarter of the first chapter...OHH EEM GEE..Imagine when you update the full part whats gunna happen. lets hope im not  busy with midterms and stuff. So yeah, Update soon duddette. And woah...you live in Italy? Sickk yoo! I might be visiting there this summer...well like a family trip. If i do come...i DEMAND to see you ahaha! Goodluck with school...you'll do well nerdyy im sure :)

Tc!

Even I didn't think I would update in a day!! But well...I was just a bit too high!!πŸ˜†
Nerdy???😲 πŸ€“You are the person who talked about photosynthesis when I used a literary device about flowers...you call ME nerdyy??🀣
Armaan is perfecto as usual!! <3☺️ And Riddhima NEEDED to be fun-loving!! I'm tired of the ever problematic Riddhimas!!πŸ˜†

When I'll update is a huge question!! I am stuck in between these stacks of notes and textbooks, Writing is just the way I ease myself...when I have time to that is!!πŸ€”

And and blabbing?!?! Go look at my comments on AWOTB...they turn out to be as long as the updates!!🀣 So when it comes to blabbering away to glory...believe me I completely get it!! In fact no one gets it better than me!!!!😎

Ahhh...School!! Just two words: SCHOOL.SUCKS.😳

Bisous,
Neha

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res!
*edited*
Yes i know! i bet you are glad that i FINALLY edited! LOL i didnt before cause i was just being lazy hehe

But dont expect this comment to be long cause the part wasnt either! Thats the rule, the longer the part, the longer the comment🀣 I know it sounds evil but that how i am :P

Now coming to the part..i love this flashback mode, i think that you should continue most of it in to flashback mode and when it comes to a certain point in the story where it should go to the present then you should change it to the present :) But its entirely your decision, im just giving my opinion πŸ˜†

OMG im loving this Armaan! Hes so flirty and amazing! Dont ask me whether i like this Armaan or LOL Armaan, cause i dont know the answer to that yet but after reading this part im loving this Armaan for now but i will see how they both turn out to make a final conclusion on which one is better Lmao!

I love his flirty personality..and i couldnt stop laughing on how you wrote his answer to the question "What is love?"🀣 It was hilarious but true! Guys are literally like that! Especially the guys in UK

Wow Riddhima became popular on the first day! Does that happen in the real world?πŸ€” Coz it doesnt happen in our schoolπŸ˜›πŸ˜† I love her nature, even though she never got the love from her parents shes still so cheerful and lively and she doesnt let the depressing things in life slow her down :) Its make her stronger and helps her face the things in life. LOL Armaan was stalking Riddhima...too early for being THAT crazy na?🀣 WOW even though Riddhima is so lively and happy she doesnt like the attention?! :O Her character is very interesting i cant wait to read more about it..

Aw even Riddhima is falling for Armaan, who cant go crazy over him? :P

🀣🀣 Harry Potter! Riddhima hasa unique mind! That literally cracked me up! I would never think of that and people call me weird and crazy but Riddhima takes it to a whole new level! :P Shes so random, im loving that about her now cause shes like me in that bit πŸ˜†

Aw i loved the last paragraph...i dont know why but i just did! :P

Phew! Finished!

^^^^ To think about it for a short comment thats pretty longπŸ€” Ehh the longer it is the more better :P

Continue soon x

P.S. NOW UPDATE! 😈

Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
SurrealFantasy thumbnail
Kayka Res??πŸ˜• Comment kar!! Coz if you're gonna wait for the entire update...it'll be a wait for eternity!!πŸ˜†
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurrealFantasy

Kayka Res??πŸ˜• Comment kar!! Coz if you're gonna wait for the entire update...it'll be a wait for eternity!!πŸ˜†

Then eternity comment ke liye wait kar!🀣

Btw congratz on your grades! Wowww A* thats major good! Im soo happy for you!πŸ˜ƒ
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

Then eternity comment ke liye wait kar!🀣

Btw congratz on your grades! Wowww A* thats major good! Im soo happy for you!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Mat kar comment then!! :(

And I'm happy for myself too!!πŸ˜† Other than the fact that I have a shitload of hw and 2 tests tomorrow...I'm rejoicing!!πŸ˜†
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Mat kar comment then!! :(

And I'm happy for myself too!!πŸ˜† Other than the fact that I have a shitload of hw and 2 tests tomorrow...I'm rejoicing!!πŸ˜†

Okay then! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Im joking i will comment later hehe

I wish i got A* too... i only got it in my Child Development coursework when i wanted one in Maths :/

I know how you feel yaar! i got soo much coursework and hw! Plus its the last year of high school so i need to focus coz its GCSE's!
SurrealFantasy thumbnail

Okay then! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† Im joking i will comment later hehe

I wish i got A* too... i only got it in my Child Development coursework when i wanted one in Maths :/

I know how you feel yaar! i got soo much coursework and hw! Plus its the last year of high school so i need to focus coz its GCSE's!

Math...everyone hates that subject!! I am a dumbastic person at Math too!!πŸ˜†

Last year...how?? I have no idea about GCSE!!πŸ€” I have the American system here!!
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

Math...everyone hates that subject!! I am a dumbastic person at Math too!!πŸ˜†

Last year...how?? I have no idea about GCSE!!πŸ€” I have the American system here!!

lol really? i love Maths! :P

im in Year 11 which is the last year of high school after that i go college and Uni..etc...

Aahhh i was wondering what AP's were! That explains it! Really? i never knew Italy has a American System..i thought they do the same as EnglandπŸ˜†  I think instead of AP's we have GCSE'sπŸ˜› or something like it...

SurrealFantasy thumbnail

lol really? i love Maths! :P

im in Year 11 which is the last year of high school after that i go college and Uni..etc...

Aahhh i was wondering what AP's were! That explains it! Really? i never knew Italy has a American System..i thought they do the same as EnglandπŸ˜†  I think instead of AP's we have GCSE'sπŸ˜› or something like it...

I don't know about the Italian system!!! You think I'd go to an Italian school and not know Italian?? πŸ˜†

How dumb!!πŸ˜› ajjajajajaja!!!πŸ˜†

AP means Advanced Placement!!

Bisous,
Neha
Edited by SurrealFantasy - 12 years ago
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice part.
please continue soon.