Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I cant see so much of guilt on mohan's face πŸ˜’ more than him "pretending" i feel bad if he will always be shown having a sense of guilt whenever he will be with kastur henceforth it will keep killing him from within
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think he will always be guilty ... i mean whatever they have shown of mohan so far ... i don't think he can ever be happy for having done this to kastur 
Soaps1 thumbnail
I just hope they show mohan change on his own noticing kastur's goodness subtly and due to guilt ... and not because of kastur's bhashans ... i always hate it when female leads give bhashans πŸ€”
Soaps1 thumbnail
Hi πŸ˜†

Oh watching repeat telecast i hate baapji 🀬
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Precap mein mohan looks 😍 in that blue tee ... cant stop replaying it for just this reason πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
HC was too good

I so wish saroj leaves the house and goes to live some where else
silky_harshad thumbnail
Yaar,ye baap jee ka dil achanak se inna badda kaise ho gaya πŸ€” locker ki keys de di Mohan ko wo b fatak se 🀣
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Kastur was justifed today...! Not only she returned the pain he caused her... but also put him in a tight spot...! U go girl..! 

Mohan only will be guilty if he does not tell her the truth. & lies thru his teeth that he loves her...! But if they compromise i see no guilt in them... bcos then kastur knows part truth,, maybe not entire...but atleast he won't live in that pain...! 

Mohan thinking process is dif...! but that does not give right to ridicule or judge...

They life will automatically shape up...! 
Awesum baapji ne mere MOHAN😍 ko keys de di!!! nw i hp my sweetooo MOHAN shows his true colors 2 baapji, he shud empty d locker nd spend d money den only baapji will understand dat meri MOHAN ko bechke usne kitni baari gunah kiya hai.

HC was soo gud in d epi😍. I really wanna hw mohan will convence saroj. i don think so he will say d truth.
Soaps1 thumbnail
I dont have any complaints with kastur ... i just did not like the dhjarampatni dialogue i so wish they stop using the show name like this just for the sake of it ... all kastur dialogues were perfect except that dharampatni one 🀬 it put me off big time ... cause kastur is no one to say "koi bhi apki dharampatni nahi bun sakti" just like mohan is no one to judge her πŸ˜†

As for mohan judged her ... well he did so from his POV, he felt kastur is a mismatch for him and he was not wrong in that ... his only mistake is he should have blasted baapji and not kastur, as she did not fix her own rishta

I don't think after all that kastur said today mohan will be able to tell her the truth, even if in some corner of his heart or mind he wants to