Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm honestly very happy that the story is progressing. And the epi was pretty good. The highlight was when Arnie saw Khushi is the dupatta ๐Ÿ˜ About the phone convo gosh i can't wait till tomorrow, i just knew it, it was gonna end there. Hate waiting. and the precap looks interesting loved it when Arnie said 'react damn it' awww Looking forward to the epi x
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
m jst curious to knw...in the precap scene...y does arnav's facial xpression chng wen la is on verge of crying...at the end!!!!!
really curious to knw that!!!!
Vera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

but i m not happy bcoz of khushi's cloths. khushi's cloths should be changed

I think Khushi's clothes will be changed after she gets together with Arnav. They will probably show her wearing sarees and open hair.
deleteaccount thumbnail
i wud have luvd todays epi..if not for tht lame shyam!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: moon_mine

m jst curious to knw...in the precap scene...y does arnav's facial xpression chng wen la is on verge of crying...at the end!!!!!

really curious to knw that!!!!

same๐Ÿ˜‰
wassup28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i cant stop laughing!!! ๐Ÿคฃevery time i see the dance between the two!!๐Ÿคฃ especially khushi's reaction to seeing arnav there!! hahahaha!! totaly awesome!!...agree with your ratings๐Ÿ‘...nice enjoyable episode:)
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: meepha

Oh well thats an issue jis pe i dont even ponder anymore๐Ÿ˜†
i guess v c this khushi until she gets married or something

I liked what la wore in the latest proposal promo!!
i wonder y cant khushi wear it๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeahhh i know that was one pretty anarkali suit!!i wished khushi to wear such..ya but marriage is gonna be alot of time ๐Ÿ˜•
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: smithasrk

me too. they will meet. arnav will yell khushi will yell back and leave. arnav speechless. takes anger on lavanya, lavanya quiet arnav very angry and says react damn it and compares her with khushi
OMG i am going mad

does he speak to kushi first or blah first ๐Ÿ˜†  me with you in getting mad ๐Ÿ˜†
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

yeahhh i know that was one pretty anarkali suit!!i wished khushi to wear such..ya but marriage is gonna be alot of time ๐Ÿ˜•

I am also with you and i just hope they change it once she gets married to arnie ๐Ÿ˜‰
sanay looks so beautiful with left hair, i do not know why they are underplaying her look .

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lwfw

I am also with you and i just hope they change it once she gets married to arnie ๐Ÿ˜‰
sanay looks so beautiful with left hair, i do not know why they are underplaying her look .

haina??i thought im the only one around...she just looks adorable in open hair specially when those bangs fall on her face! cannot wait to have arnav watch her that way..im tired of her heavily tied plait!!๐Ÿ˜•