Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 111192

tejesh sir could you please explain me the question with an appropriate exampleπŸ˜†

Sorry to say Renu ji there won't be any clues given as the weightage is high--90%.πŸ˜†...I want to see without my explanation how far can u guyz thinkπŸ˜‰...FYI out of the box thinking is not required here just need to be brave thats itπŸ˜†..This is not rocket science this is plain day to day physics--theory of elasticity--demystified by Tejesh Ejanthkar🀣

tejeshec thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

First I need to write out my will. Would you like to have my poster of Hrithik Roshan? 🀣

Ekta I thought u are the most brave girl..I am having doubts now..

ps: to hell with u'r HR posterπŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

that is what i want to see after how long will you snap when people will beat you black and blueπŸ˜†

Ekta never denies anyone's wishes. ROFL So here you go...just for you baby...and for doing anything to be topper in class.ROFL

So who are most rigid in the forum? Well, as defined by Tejesh it is the person least tolerant of leg-pulling and/or quick to react seriously.

We all already know who these peeps are but since I'm Tejesh's and Renu's sacrificial bakri for today, I shall set my head on the guillotine and reveal them. ROFL

Before I do so, I want to say I love these guys and that they should remember who I am...girl who is usually never serious, never has malice in her heart, and is doing things for giggles. πŸ˜† But if you guys gets offended, then by all means beat me up. I am willing to take the hit. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

So who are they? Of course, my dearies Sheemu and Sheema. πŸ˜† Sheemu gets too serious quickly and sometimes have hard time realizing when I'm joking or not...and is usually afraid to set people off so she also refrains from leg pulling for the most part too. Sheema never responds to my jokes. ROFL She also doesn't realize when I'm pulling her leg. And I'm pretty sure if I made it more obvious, then she'll not go along with it but rather ignore or say I'm being rude. πŸ˜† Basically, it can get very difficult to pull their legs because there's always the worry of hurting their feelings. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Ekta I thought u are the most brave girl..I am having doubts now..

ps: to hell with u'r HR posterπŸ˜†

Then how about a Salmaan one? ROFL

Either I'm brave or dumb...but whatever it is, I laid it out, now gimme my scores for class. ROFL
tejeshec thumbnail

Ekta never denies anyone's wishes. 🀣 So here you go...just for you baby...and for doing anything to be topper in class.🀣

So who are most rigid in the forum? Well, as defined by Tejesh it is the person least tolerant of leg-pulling and/or quick to react seriously.

We all already know who these peeps are but since I'm Tejesh's and Renu's sacrificial bakri for today, I shall set my head on the guillotine and reveal them. 🀣

Before I do so, I want to say I love these guys and that they should remember who I am...girl who is usually never serious, never has malice in her heart, and is doing things for giggles. πŸ˜† But if you guys gets offended, then by all means beat me up. I am willing to take the hit. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

So who are they? Of course, my dearies Sheemu and Sheema. πŸ˜† Sheemu gets too serious quickly and sometimes have hard time realizing when I'm joking or not...and is usually afraid to set people off so she also refrains from leg pulling for the most part too. Sheema never responds to my jokes. 🀣 She also doesn't realize when I'm pulling her leg. And I'm pretty sure if I made it more obvious, then she'll not go along with it but rather ignore or say I'm being rude. πŸ˜† Basically, it can get very difficult to pull their legs because there's always the worry of hurting their feelings. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Just wanted to quote it before u change the names🀣

MadameX thumbnail

Just wanted to quote it before u change the names🀣

Don't worry, I'm not the type to do that. Once it's out, it's out. That's it. πŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail

Then how about a Salmaan one? 🀣

Either I'm brave or dumb...but whatever it is, I laid it out, now gimme my scores for class. 🀣

Oh dear Ekta I am so proud of you..U are the best..No grade, no points, no marks can do justice for your today's efforts...
I would like to give u a Distinguished rating for this performance...πŸ‘

tejeshec thumbnail
BTW Ekta the appreciation was for your courage and not cuz the answers were right.πŸ˜†...Just making sure that no one holds any grudge on me for conducting this exam🀣
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail

Oh dear Ekta I am so proud of you..U are the best..No grade, no points, no marks can do justice for your today's efforts...
I would like to give u a Distinguished rating for this performance...πŸ‘

Make sure you keep this distnguished rating in mind for future classes. πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Consider it my bribe to obtain A's in ever class from now on. 🀣
MadameX thumbnail

BTW Ekta the appreciation was for your courage not cuz the answers were right.πŸ˜†...Just making sure that no one holds any grudge on me for conducting this exam🀣

OMG what a scaredy cat. ROFL Having a brave student like me, you shouldn't be like this too. ROFL