Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: usmrasul

from every angle his lipstick makes me shudder :P

which shade is it sumi?????😛should ask him😛
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, I am accepting facts thats it... horrible tha issliye horrible bol diya... but i didnt find anything wrong with lipstick or kajal... they were less... either so sakta hain due  to sweating, Kaps makeup got disturbed... anyways, but it was really bad...
darshana23 thumbnail
Did anyone notice?? he has matarani locket around his neck... not sure just for serial use ya usaka personal hain??
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Did anyone notice?? he has matarani locket around his neck... not sure just for serial use ya usaka personal hain??

Darshu bracelet toh personal lagta hai...he is wearing smthng like that in his pic on FB
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
also he is wearing too much gold ttoo ...rkab mein toh chain aur ring aur earrign tha., ab aur bhi...bahut uncomfortable lagti hai ek marad ki body mein itni gold dekh kar...if for role ok, if not, he needs to recheck how to dress up
darshana23 thumbnail
Di, bracelet toh usaka personal hain... thats for sure... that locket, i am not sure... I didnt understand why they have given him ear ring in both ears?? he has one already on right one... that would have done. But i guess it could Hariyana tradition...
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Di, bracelet toh usaka personal hain... thats for sure... that locket, i am not sure... I didnt understand why they have given him ear ring in both ears?? he has one already on right one... that would have done. But i guess it could Hariyana tradition...

is it Haryana????😲 i thought it was Rajasthan😕. dono ears mein bali is just way too much Darshu
 his one earring in RKAB was so nice and he wasnt looking odd but here
darshana23 thumbnail
yes, all dialouges from show are in Hariyanvi accent. Plus I catch this point when I saw his bro(Shobit attray's entry). On his jeep, name plate was with HR... so it seems to be Hariyanvi plot only...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in one sentence...he was yuck
good night, see you tomorrow
sudhalata1 thumbnail

yes, all dialouges from show are in Hariyanvi accent. Plus I catch this point when I saw his bro(Shobit attray's entry). On his jeep, name plate was with HR... so it seems to be Hariyanvi plot only...

ohhh didnt notice that.

ok Darashu and sumi good night. Feeling sleepy already🥱