Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Katalicious

She's so boring. The same old everything. Especially that chest sticking out thing lol @ this pic ROFL its like HUGE lol

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†  

it's the new look of her upcoming release "Pehelwan"  ๐Ÿ˜‰

throughmyvains thumbnail
She has this amazing face and amazing body, she COULD be the best looking actress in Bollywood. She just needs a whole makeover, her hair, fashion sense... just everything.

Originally posted by: mukherjeebabe

She has this amazing face and amazing body, she COULD be the best looking actress in Bollywood. She just needs a whole makeover, her hair, fashion sense... just everything.

i have this amazing face and amazing body, i COULD be the best looking actress in Bollywood. i just need a whole makeover, my hair, fashion sense... just everything.    ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
That dress does not give her frame any justice, and flowers like that are such a no no for events like these. She defo needs a stylist ASAP...it's sad because she is one of the most beautiful actresses and she could look infinitely better. Pandora, I think she would totally rock a dress like that

LOL mogli, same with me too๐Ÿ˜†

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ehhh...not a fan of the look.
She needs:
Better Dress.
Better Hair.
Better Make-up.

melonie thumbnail

SHe is wasting such a good figure. That dress does nothing for her. Totally dissapointing appearence.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That looks exactly as the sofa throws in my living room from what Deepika is wearing and those flowers well...there are similar ones in the garden!
Glam.Doll thumbnail
She looks horrible and her pose is so weird. Nothing about her excite me for some reason.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this thread is so funny.

the dress required some casual poses. she needs to feel a little bohemian not model-isque proper...dresses have to be carried! Loosen up DP!
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I love her pose because that's how JLO, beyonce and stars that I love pose with confidence, sticking their chest out...lol  I love the dress but I hate the hair. She needs to do something with her. She's very beautiful