D3 FanFiction Drabbles pg 19 1/19/12

the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey people! So i've been thinking about starting this thread for a while, but wasn't really sure if i should. I finally decided 'eh, what the heck?'. 
This thread is basically really random drabbles of things i wish would happen in the show. The drabbles don't really follow each other, but sometimes they might. If they do, i'll leave some kind of indication that it follows another drabble. I don't know how long i'll write this, but i REALLY hope that you all enjoy this! 😛

Love❤️
a
L
i
😆

Drabble Index
pg 1-- New Counselor part 1
pg 2-- New Counselor part 2
pg 3-- Kriya...Knows
pg 5-- Sisters?! Background Info
pg 6-- Sisters?! part 1
pg 7-- Sisters?! part 2
pg 8--Sisters?! part 3
pg 10--Sisters?! part 4
pg11--Sisters?! part 5
pg13--Sisters?! part 6 (FINAL)
pg14--The Ballroom Teacher part 1
pg16--The Ballroom Teacher part 2
pg19--Swayam's Cousin part 1

Edited by LaLi21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

All right guys, here's my first drabble. If you want pms, do tell me :)

The New Counselor

Kriya looked through her notes, reading everything carefully. She had a test next class period and was doing some last minute studying when Neha came out from behind, grabbing her shoulders excitedly. "Neha! What are you doing? Can't you see I'm trying to study?!"

"Forget the studying, Kriya! Have you seen the new school counselor?" Neha said with a huge smile on her face.

"No.."

"Well, you should! He is so-so-"

"Cool looking, man!" Vishaka said, coming out of no where. 

"Guys! I need to study! Can we discuss the school counselor later?" Kriya said, trying to get back to her notes.

"Well, well, well, isn't it the loser Weaklings," Sharon said from behind the three girls. Kiya groaned loudly, hitting her stack of notes agisnt her forhead. She turned around to see the six Dazzlers standing, smirking.

"Can't we do this some other time? I really need to study!" Kriya exclaimed. 

But the Dazzlers only ignored her. "Where are the rest of your loser friends?" asked Rinni.

"Why do you care?" Vishaka asked.

"We're right here," Swyam said, coming out of no where along with Amar and Bharat. 

"Oh, good, so the clan is together now. We can start bashing," Nilesh said. Then, seeing the girls weren't looking, did a secret thumbs up to her friends on the opposite side. The did a quiet thumbs back. 

"Sharon, let's go, we're going to be late for our reservation at the restaurant," Rey said calmly.

Then Neha suddenly gasped, grabbing Kriya's arm. "What Neha?" kriya asked.

"Look, it's the counselor!" Neha exclaimed.

Everyone turned their heads to  to see the new school counselur reading a file in one hand while drinking coffee from his other, leaning agaisnt the wall, legs crassed. He was a very built man, with tattoos running up his hands. 

All the girls' mouthes fell to the floor as they moved away to get a better look. The boys stood back, watching their reactions with mix of confusion and jealousy. 

"That's the new counselor?" Kriya asked, forgeting about her notes and test. "He's so-"

"Handsome," Rinni said.

"Cool," Vishaka said.

"Strong," Simmi said.

"Cute," Neha said.

"Hot," Sharon said.

"Sexy," Kriya said. At that, Rey looked at Kriya and the counselur with jealousy, along with the other boys.

"What's his name?" Rinni asked.

"Mr. Karan Malik," Neha replied dreamily.

Then there was a sudden announcement in the intercom. "All Dazzler and Weakling please report to the BIg Classroom in the F-wing." 

The Dazzler and the Weakling girls looked at each other and then walked away, the boys staying behind to talk to each other. 

"What the heck?" Vicky exclaimed loudly. "What was that?"

"That was the girls drooling over the new counselor," Swyam said, shaking his head back and forth, sighing deeply. 

"What do we do?!" Vicky said again, not liking what he had seen earlier with  Neha. 

"What do you mean, 'what do we do'? It's nothing. The girls just have a small little crush on the counselur. It can't be anything, right?" Rey said, a little unsure. 

"We'll think about it later. We have to go now," Swayam said, leading the boys to the F-wing. 

Well, i hope you guys liked this. Please tell me if you guys enjoy these drabbles because if you don't, then i can stop them. Comment/Like ❤️

Love
a
L
i
Edited by LaLi21 - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its nice..Please continue..Yes! I also want the girls to drool over the new Counselor so that the Boy's become jealous...he he! Please PM me..Thanks
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its really nice
i.love it
so casual n i loved the way kria said sexy n rey got all jealous
dude karan indeed is awsm
pls continue n don't forget to pm me
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is superb. karan is gonna bring a new wave in to the college
hope to see his entry soon
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
so simple and yet sooo gud...!!! please continue...!!! i wanna see what all is in stock for us...!!!😉 please continue...!!😊
belleza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good job...Waiting for the next part
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!! awesome yaar!! plz continue. plz pm me!!!😳
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

luved it rey got jealous was the best part

misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome! don't we all wanna see that happening? well, if that happens, i can't wait to see rey get a little possessive over kriya...😛