Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nyc part...veryyy cute phn conversation...awww loved it...i sooo love dis arhi...i guess or i hope if arnav agree's wid his feelings for khushi nd shyam not in pic arnav will really b lyk dis in d show
egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 She asked him to sing!! Hahaaha I almost wish he'd given in!

Originally posted by: tina_1234

nyc part...veryyy cute phn conversation...awww loved it...i sooo love dis arhi...i guess or i hope if arnav agree's wid his feelings for khushi nd shyam not in pic arnav will really b lyk dis in d show

Thank you! Yeah I wish he could be like this but he won't :(

Originally posted by: sruthirishi

😃fabulous!!!

loved d humor...👏
gr8 going dear...

thk u for ur pm.

Glad you liked it! :D

Thanks.

Thank you!

Originally posted by: nyxx

Arnav Singh Raizada singing Chammak Challo...or even anything for that matter on the phone would certainly be a sight...but im sure youve saving that for Arnavs singing session to happen in person rather than on the phone! LOL But wonderful...i loveee these twoo! Khushi blabbing is always hilarious!

Fab part!!

Haha, that would be sooo hilarious if he did!

Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by: moon_mine

loved this part!!!!

sweet frndship along with feelings developing!!!!

Thank you! Yeah I really wanted them to be sort of friends in this since they're not on the show.

Originally posted by: Smileyface

reserveddd =D

yayy im first!

edited**

aww this was cute! I like the cute friendship between the two...haaha the way she called him and told him to sing...i actually thought he would! that would be so cute!!! Their convo was really funny haha...salman khan does look good 😍 and arnie shirtles...i wonder if we will ever get that hahaha!

he accepteddd that he likes her!!!!!!!!! yayyy!!!!!!!!!! that makes me happy =D

i am totally looking forward to chapter 20 =D so update sooonnn =

great job =D

xox
hershi

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

Ohh Arnav shirtless would be such a nice sight!! Mmm, maybe one day!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh man!😆i wish he sang!!!it is too funny to even think!😆

lol i love this update!! ts js so much fun!!anyway finally laad governor realized that he has fallen for the unpredictable toofan in his life!!
aww can't wait to read the next part!! lol i'd love to see Khushi trying to avoid talking abt the end f their last coversation..or may be he'll take her to the movies another time so she can enjoy without getting scared!!
anyway cuteee update!!

..Winter_Soul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh I just love this FF <3 Very nicely written chapter :)
fab update! this is so cute! why couldnt things have been like this?! i hate the sudden good and then bad relationship they keep yo yoing between in the show... why cant we have a long cute courtship... but that would defeat the purpose of the show i guess...
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
that was so cute lol i want him to sing!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
SOOO Random Part, Haha, In Very Good Way Of Course :) 😆 Khushi Starts With One Topic & Then Quickly Goes To Another . She Is SHOOO Cuteee 😍 & Yaaay, Arnav Singh Raidzada Just Don't Like Her But Love Her For Sure =) 😳 Update Sooon 🤗
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha.. Great update! Can't wait to read more!

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

SOOO Random Part, Haha, In Very Good Way Of Course :) 😆 Khushi Starts With One Topic & Then Quickly Goes To Another . She Is SHOOO Cuteee 😍 & Yaaay, Arnav Singh Raidzada Just Don't Like Her But Love Her For Sure =) 😳 Update Sooon 🤗

Glad you liked it!

Originally posted by: malluangel

that was so cute lol i want him to sing!

Thanks! Me too :(

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

fab update! this is so cute! why couldnt things have been like this?! i hate the sudden good and then bad relationship they keep yo yoing between in the show... why cant we have a long cute courtship... but that would defeat the purpose of the show i guess...

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! Well then where would the tension be on the show if it was all happy fun times? :P

Originally posted by: MissButterfly

Oh I just love this FF <3 Very nicely written chapter :)

Thank you!

Originally posted by: princessunara

oh man!😆i wish he sang!!!it is too funny to even think!😆

lol i love this update!! ts js so much fun!!anyway finally laad governor realized that he has fallen for the unpredictable toofan in his life!!
aww can't wait to read the next part!! lol i'd love to see Khushi trying to avoid talking abt the end f their last coversation..or may be he'll take her to the movies another time so she can enjoy without getting scared!!
anyway cuteee update!!

Glad you liked it! :DD Arnav singing is just too hilarious to imagine!

Originally posted by: egle

🤣 She asked him to sing!! Hahaaha I almost wish he'd given in!

Haha, if only!

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Haha.. Great update! Can't wait to read more!

Thanks