|@nup@m@'s VM Gallery| Abhiya New VM on page 8

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OK! So I was bored in office and I was thinking what to do -- I was listing to this beautiful music piece from the movie Phantom of the Opera (if you havent watched the movie -- I suggest watch it! Its breathtaking! ). Then before I knew it-- I was making a VM on the music. I have made a couple of VM's before but this is my first on Abhiya and Jiya together. If you guys like it -- I will make more when I next am free πŸ˜Š

Abhiya Love Story - PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0AVFxeGsgc[/YOUTUBE]

* INDEX *

1) Abhiya Love Story on Phantom of the Opera - Page 1

2) Abhiya - Dancing Jealousy on Atomizer - Page 8

Please post in both your comments and suggestions. 

LOVE :)
Edited by @nup@m@ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya7736 thumbnail
WOWW!!! This is fab di! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I mean it! I miss your Prem Heer Vm's but this is even better -- especially the way you have told Abhiya Jiya story! Please make more -- more on Abhay and Pia if possible.

And also please continue your FF's on Prem Heer in KDMHMD forum. Everybody wants to read it! πŸ˜Š
Edited by ananya7736 - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya7736

WOWW!!! This is fab di! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I mean it! I miss your Prem Heer Vm's but this is even better -- especially the way you have told Abhiya Jiya story! Please make more -- more on Abhay and Pia if possible.

And also please continue your FF's on Prem Heer in KDMHMD forum. Everybody wants to read it! πŸ˜Š

Thanks love! πŸ˜Š How have u been!? Awww... I gave up on PH when KDMHMD ended. And now I am here whenever I visit IF. I will make more VM's if people like this one!

I will see about continuing with the FF's. I have been getting a lot of PM's for that -- Lemme see what I can do about it πŸ˜Š
ananya7736 thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Thanks love! πŸ˜Š How have u been!? Awww... I gave up on PH when KDMHMD ended. And now I am here whenever I visit IF. I will make more VM's if people like this one!

I will see about continuing with the FF's. I have been getting a lot of PM's for that -- Lemme see what I can do about it πŸ˜Š

I have been good di! I dont come on FB also anymore...college has started. Please continue your fanfics πŸ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD😲..😲..ANUPAMAπŸ€—>.ABHIYA..😍wohaaa..love it yaar & what a song you have choosen yaar I love you..you know that na..πŸ€— Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail

I have been good di! I dont come on FB also anymore...college has started. Please continue your fanfics πŸ˜Š

I was wondering the same thing! Havent seen you on FB also for some time now! All the best for college sweety! πŸ˜Š

I will see about the FF's when I get some time -- If I update them then I will PM you. OK!?😊
ananya7736 thumbnail
Ok di! And please let me know if you are taking song suggestions for Abhay Piya Video mixes. I can think of some songs. 
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Anupama I have seen Phantom of the opera and yes the movie is CLASSIC. It is a must watch for everyone. The musical movie is breathtaking and the Phantom is the star.

EDITED
The VM is amazingπŸ‘ Gosh you have done such an amazing job with it😳 I just loved the music of POTO. I just love these kind of Vms amazing. Do make more Anu😳
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD😲..😲..ANUPAMAπŸ€—>.ABHIYA..😍wohaaa..love it yaar & what a song you have choosen yaar I love you..you know that na..πŸ€—

Thank you Hema πŸ€— πŸ€— But why the shock face!?

U loved the music piece!? Its been my favorite for years and I still havent got enough of it! πŸ˜

I know you love me just the way I love you πŸ˜³ (Pia ka dialogue tha -- just changed want to know πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† )
--Anna-- thumbnail

Ok di! And please let me know if you are taking song suggestions for Abhay Piya Video mixes. I can think of some songs. 

Sure done! I dont know whether I am going to take suggestions -- let people like this Vm first πŸ˜› --- but if I do then I will PM u! πŸ˜Š