Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Some might have noticed but just in case just to let everyone know I will be Inactive from IF indefinitely. I have talked to a Global Moderator and let her know that I'll stop in once a week just to keep an eye on things since I am the only development team, but otherwise I will no longer be participating in this forum in any active capacity.

I love Bhagonwali and will continue to watch the show at my leisure but I have absolutely no will and energy to be part of this discussion forum anymore.

If there are immediate concerns I will still respond to PMs as they will be forwarded to my email address. I will answer them as I see fit depending on what I see needs immediate attention so please do not expect a response.

There have been some good things about being a part of this forum and some bad things that I do not care for but I take the good times with me as I have met some very nice people on the forum, and made some great friends. Thanks to those people for your valued company.

Regards,
Wafah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww Wafah you will be missed dearly. You have made this forum what it is today and we will continue it so.
When you do drop in now and then please let us feel your presence.
All the best ðŸ¤—

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We'll miss you&thanks for all the time & effort you put into WUs &the Guddu&Runjhun Bhagonwala corner.
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Wafah,

Sorry to hear that you won't be active on IF anymore.   It definitely won't be the same without you.  We will miss you a lottt!

Thank you sooo very much for all your hard work and efforts and for making this forum what it is today, it is highly appreciated!!

All the very best with everything. God bless!!
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened Wafah? 😭  We'll gonna miss you and your work here at BBAT forum.  I hope you will still find time to actively join us.  This forum will never be the same again without you.

I hope that its nothing so serious as you would never be active again.  But whatever it is, thanks for putting a lot of your time in making BBAT's presence felt in IF.  All the best dear!

Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wafah i always want to know u personally...i am so much in love with whatever u have contributed to this forum ...always wait to read ur update...pl dont go away...we will miss u dear
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sad news Wafah.
Want to thank you again for all your efforts and those beautifully written, timely updates; before I got Zee, I tracked & got hooked to this show mainly thr' your WUs.
Will miss your contribution to this forum, greatly.
Good luck!

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to hear that Wafah. Your contributions have been greatly appreciated and we'll miss you a lot. Before I came to this forum, I had heard alot about your write-ups and that's what drew me to BBAT forum on IF. Hope you can still drop in once in a while to chat and participate a little in our discussions. May God continue to bless you always in all that you do.
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Wafah...
what went wrong?...will miss you I have learned many things from you...you were there when I needed...Sometimes like a strict teacher and sometime like a caring friend you did for the well being of forum...I wish you will come back but whenever you visit forum please do mark your presence by participating actively
Love ya...will miss you Edited by sur001 - 12 years ago
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really sorry to hear of your departure to IF Wafah.  ðŸ˜².  Your views and comments were always appreciated.  All the best in your future endeavours.