Prerna Scenes 4rm Epi 341

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Prerna Scenes 4rm Epi 342

Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Shwetianz first of all i m rly sorry if anyone was hurt by my previous comments...Guyz i want to share one thing plzzz guyz dun mind n dun get angry n think over it plzzz...
I have noticed that now very few members visit this FC...I guess some of the members who now dun visit this FC are PRBians coz i guess they didnt get  gud response here...Sorry to say this guyz but i think this is correct to some extent...We all can notice that now all the members who visit here are APians n all the PRBians have left this FC or dun visit more often...GUddi, Vikrant, Fazy , Farzana , Nitu , Celina n some others as well...Some of these are busy but some dun come here coz no one talks with them...Plzzz guyz i m not blaming any one personally but i think we all shud welcome them...this is Shweta FC n not AP or PRB fan club so plzzz guyz for Shweta's sake can we all unite plzzz...This is a fact that Shweta doesnt have much fans here n if the remaining fans also divide in PRBians n APians then vey few ppl will be left...I guess we all shud invite rooothay hue PRBians here n  unite once again so that this FC can be more rocking...I got in touch with one of our old members who doesnt visit this FC now n he shared these views with me so i thought to post it on this FC so that this misunderstanding b/w APians n PRBians can be finished n more ppl visit this FC...Plzzz guys no one take my thoughts n advice personally n dun get angry with me...I know you all are very devoted Shweta fans n defo every one is more devoted than me yet i m saying these things coz i dun want Shwetianz to divide n i want this FC to be rocking as before...

Sorry if anyone felt bad...but plzzz think over this thing guyz...plzzz ... All the Shwetianz shud unite for Shweta's b'day. n rock this FC...I know i have least right to post in this FC n some of you may become angry coz i m posting here but kya karun mujh se raha nahi gaya...And if you guyz dun agree with me then its completely fine ... No hard feelings at all...
Faraan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernatic

I got in touch with one of our old members who doesnt visit this FC now n he shared these views with me😲😲

😲

If u will tell dat who is dat person den we will be able to figure dat out..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nd 1st of all itz Shweta FC.. Most of da times Shweta is discussed here nd den AP or PRB.. den y any1 will leave..???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

If dere will be AP fans den obvoiusly they will discuss AP.. they cant discuss PRB with PRB with fans na..πŸ˜‰ nd if dere wil be PRB fans den obviusly they will discuss PRB.. they cant discuss AP with AP fans.. so wats da problem.???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

😲

If u will tell dat who is dat person den we will be able to figure dat out..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nd 1st of all itz Shweta FC.. Most of da times Shweta is discussed here nd den AP or PRB.. den y any1 will leave..???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

If dere will be AP fans den obvoiusly they will discuss AP.. they cant discuss PRB with PRB with fans na..πŸ˜‰ nd if dere wil be PRB fans den obviusly they will discuss PRB.. they cant discuss AP with AP fans.. so wats da problem.???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Hey Faran i guess naming somene will add fuel to the fire so...πŸ˜‰ Well its nothing serious i just felt like this thats why posted here coz i personally noticed this thing that only APians visit here now n no PRBians...Wat could be the reason...????   Any ways i think i reacted too much...but just felt thats why i wrote this...I know Faran you r a very devoted Shweta fan n watever you r doing is just exceptional...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I must say Shweta is lucky to hav a fan like you...😳😳😳 You regularly update her FB page , maintain this FC , post her videos despite the fact that many Shwetians have left this FC n only few r left... I hope we have more devoted fans like you...😳😳

Let me make it simple...today  i visited BB5 forum n remembered those old days of BB4 when all the Shwetianz were united n used to rock that forum...There used to b sooo many Shwetianz those days n every one used to post n Shweta's Appreciation Threads used to rock...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ we completed 10 ATs which was remarkable...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ So i just thought that may be those old days can be back n tried it by posting here...But i think i am sounding quite stupid n you guys must be finding it funny that someone like me is posting this here Confused...Plzzz sorry guys agar kisi ko bhi kuch bura laga toh... I know those days will never come back n i guess this is the rule of life that whatever goes never comes back...😳😳😳 But still being a Shwetian i will always wait for Shweta to come in some good serial or show like KZK or BB again...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Prernatic - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail

Shweta Tiwari Performs At 'Miley Naa Miley Hum' Music Launch

Faraan92 thumbnail

Shweta tiwari performance with Sudesh in Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur 1st October 2011 DR

aquariun26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awww thank u sooo much Faraan for these videos...πŸ€—

inhi videos ka to mujhe intezaar tha...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

thank u nd keep uploading more nd more...nd hope u reach to the episode 374...☺️😍

best of luck...u always rocks faraan with shweta ofcourse...πŸ‘