sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey frndsss😊 i felt soo happy to know dat our fight fr kmh3 is going strong... see it fr urself & keep fighting as its said.. try till we susceed ...& i hv every hope dat one day we will surely susceed in bringing back our magical Arjuhii...fingers crossed!!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Voice of Audience - Fans Fight for their Show's Sequel

Kitani Mohabbat Hai  Fans Fight for their Show's Sequel

Television Daily soaps and their future have become very unpredictable these days with the growing competition among rival channels and the number of shows getting launched every week. If a show fails to perform in the trp chart, then it does not take time for the channel to show the door and bring in fresh new shows as replacements. Many good and popular shows have also faced the same fate because of low ratings despite having a huge fan base for it.

But the loyal fans of these popular shows have never given up hope and have kept fighting to bring their favourite show back on air with a sequel. Since Telly Tadka have always tried its best to present the viewers voices in front of the channels, so once again we are back with two such popular show demands which have gone off air but its huge fan base are still fighting tooth and nail for it to bring its sequel back.

One of the popular Imagine show Kitani Mohabbat hai had already seen a sequel as the fans have managed to get their favourite show back for a season 2 on same channel last year. Once again the loyal fans of Kitan Mohabbat hai are trying for a season 3 of this same show and have send us mails in huge numbers with their pleas for a season 3. Telly Tadka Team have decided to present the viewers voices once again in front of all with a hope that the fans of this show are yet again successful to get another season of their favourite show. Here is what KMH fans have to say about their show.

Buna Rai says "Hey, I am a big fan of Karan Kritika and i want them back on-screen. The romance they created with kitani Mohabbat Hai 1 and 2 is everlasting and has made Indian Television brighter. It has also introduced the 'season concept' on television. Please let it continue and bring kitani 3 "

Aanand Chaudary says "We fans, want Kitani Mohabbat Hai 3 with karan and kritika back on Television. Such great actors along with the cast and crew made an awesome journey through kmh2. these kind of entertaining and love-stories should be made on Indian Television. Please get us another season of this show "

Narayani Desai says "I would like to request for Kitani Mohabbat Hai 3. Kitani 2 was brought back on public demand but the promises made were not fulfilled eg: In one of the articles it was mentioned that kitani 2 would run longer than kitani1.. which did not turn out true as kmh1 held 170 episodes and kmh2 happened to be just 153. Kitani2 lacked in promotion as well. As well careless mistakes were made like uploading the episodes even before the telecast on tv. Kitani is very dear to be and i was very furious by its abrupt it. Please cast us Kitani Mohabbat Hai 3 with Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra but with justice. Thankyou "

Pratibha Sharma says "Love changes people in the most unbelievable way.Two completely opposite individuals, who think and behave differently, come together in this powerful and heart-warming love saga.n kitani mohabat hai is d best luv saga ever shown in indian telly world...d journey of arjun n arohi n their magical chemistry is always a treat to watch... n we fans wanna experience dat journey n dat magical chemistry of arjun n arohi once again...so plzzz give us d 3rd season of KMH...plzzz help us bring karan kritika n kmh backkk "

Garima Poudel says "Love changes people in the most unbelievable way.Two completely opposite individuals, who think and behave differently, come together in this powerful and heart-warming love saga and "Kitani Mohabat Hai" is d best luv saga ever shown in indian telly world.
The beautiful story, heart touching n humorous dialogues and more over the talented lead pair with awesome acting skills n magical chemistry between the two stole d hearts of millions of viewers. Karan n Kritika truly set the screen on fire.The journey of arjun n arohi n their magical chemistry is always a treat to the eyes and we fans really miss it after d end of KMH-2.
So its a humble request from d viewers to bring "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" backkk ...plz give us 3rd season of "Kitani Mohabbat Hai" with our favorite stars Karan n Kritika as leads...plzzz
Thank u"

These are some of the messages we received from the KMH fans demanding for its season 3. Messages are still flooding in for the demand of a season 3 of this show and we really hope that Imagine channel really considers the voice of the fans this time too.

Edited by sweetbarbie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya so happie that they opened a blog for voice of viewers...
hope ekta n balajii see all these n consider our requests to bring karan kittu n kmh backkk
guys plzzz leave ur comments in spamdomain
tc :)
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
prati was that pratiba you??
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya of course we want kmh3 with karan n kritika . 
 its an amazing show .
  we really hate imagine for stop this show . 
justprati thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vrshn-

prati was that pratiba you??

ya n garima as well
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Prati i was really happy to know that ur comments got posted! Congratz I love everything you wrote ur such a dedicated KMH, Karanika fan and i really respect and appreciate you for that.
Love U,
Meera ;)
justprati thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranKittu4eva

Hey Prati i was really happy to know that ur comments got posted! Congratz I love everything you wrote ur such a dedicated KMH, Karanika fan and i really respect and appreciate you for that.
Love U,
Meera ;)

so sweet 😳 thnx :) πŸ˜ƒ
btw, there r somany fans working to bring karan kittu n kmh back its their effort...
anything for karan n kittu ri8!!!...ab toh mails vejne mein xpert bangayi hu πŸ˜†
Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: justprati

so sweet 😳 thnx :) πŸ˜ƒ
btw, there r somany fans working to bring karan kittu n kmh back its their effort...
anything for karan n kittu ri8!!!...ab toh mails vejne mein xpert bangayi hu πŸ˜†

pratiba, we are indebted to u dear - thanks
justprati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

pratiba, we are indebted to u dear - thanks

arre thnx why???as i said anything for karan n kittu n i did it for myself  coz i sooo desperately want kmh-3...
btw, its not done by me only its all kmh fan's effort...there r people who work for hours to bring kmh back signing d petitions n sending mails so credit goes to them
kmh fans rockkk
btw its pratibha n ma frens cal me prati
Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yaa read that... thanks for posting it here πŸ˜Š

you can also go and comment on the article... there are 66 comments right now but some are for Rang badalti Odhani too... so dont miss out on this chance to reiterate that we want KMH3 and that too with Karan-Kritika... heres the link 

its supposed to be  telly tadka (without space) instead of spamdomain... please make this correction in the link when you click on the link... stupid IF is not allowing me πŸ˜­

Edited by cherry227 - 12 years ago