Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vjayam

@ shubba

shubba, whether it is joseph or anyone else, i feel it cud be C's plan-otherwise it may not take it fwd.. I think C n GW trying various plans (together and individually) to get TA in probs so they can blame T and on the other hand try to stop T's studies so she will be in the lurch..very big plans.. (this def needs a very big fall thaan!) i doubt if  TA will drink with anand or prabha..or even joseph as he is out of C's trap...

Butwht rosemary said abt councillors disturbing puvi's shop cud be a possibility..
but will that be so soon?
let us see..

as i said various possibilities...

May be or may not be...
But somehow  probably i feel he must have just accompanied someone to the place like once he met anand at the place where anand was drunk and TA was just accompanying him. I somehow feel the team would not spoil TA's characterisation more by showing this. If they are showing so..I dunno 😕...already enough damage...more damage then..
Like u said C and GW need a fall rather a big fall like u said sooner and I think that is the only way the pace of the show will increase..lets see..
Thendral_USA thumbnail
A disturbing promo for the viewers this week except for the T/TA scene.

D's rowdy gang is rushing out of a place, TA getting a call in the middle of the night?? T going with Prabha, maybe to the function?

I hope the dir doesn't tarnish the hero's image by making him so weak as to resort to drinking as shown usually in almost every serial/movies. Why at all do the dirs need to show a hero drinking/smoking?? Do these in any way raise a person' s image?? It is extremely irritating to watch the hero/someone resort to drinking/smoking in every other serial/movies with a 'warning line' also appearing in the scene!!

I still believe that TA could have just accompanied A/someone to the bar, but just out of frustration and anger with PA/S's words, he lied to them about it!  

Looking forward to this week of thendral.
rosemary22 thumbnail
Tamil is going to get into a big mess. He went to drink now? Please director do not show scenes with Tamil drinking. Maybe supervisor blamed Tamil for something? I dunno. But the first scene was good.Edited by rosemary22 - 12 years ago