Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MsUniverse

He he he...Nice!  Devimaiya gave him the instant reward for saving her!! And asked to go to maiya ke bhawan bhawan bhawan...😃

Sorry Sush I can't stop myself...More than maiyya ke bhavan it was heaven heaven for him😆
Vera thumbnail
In SUV, Khushi said live-in would be insulting to her ! So depending on whether ASR believes her non-involvement in Shyam' s plan...it could go either way. Live-in to punish her...Marriage to save her.

Also, he said he could do anything for his sister. So even if he does not believe in marriage, he will marry to save his sister.

CV's love to confuse us😆
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One new clue  just now  Suhana announced to audience & SRK that "Star plus ke charo bahue baithe hain aapke samne" & 4th one is Khushi.   So Arhi marriage is coming .
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Good points, Sush and others ... I do feel there will not be a live in track with Khushi ... because Khushi herself will not agree, and neither will her champions, Nani and Anjali ... also she has told Arnav in uncertain terms that she doesn't agree with the concept of live in at all. Why would he ask her to live in? As punishment - some people are saying ... but punishment for what? For becoming involved with Shyam? Even if he does blame Khushi for that, how would forcing her to live with him take care of the problem ... she would not be committed to him if she was just living with him, so Shyam could theoretically still continue his relationship with Khushi ... A forced marriage would be a better option IF it comes to that ... it would force Khushi with her principles about marriage to stay away from Shyam ... and assuming that Arnav blames Khushi, then his major concern would be to keep Khushi away from Shyam, not vice versa ...

But I still feel that if and Arnav-Khushi marriage happenes, it will be solely for Anjali, and they will be forced to come together for that purpose, that might be how Arnav forces Khushi to agree ... while still keeping the hate and misunderstanding alive between them.

And all these symbolisms might act to persuade Khushi to agree as well ... as she believes so strongly in Devi maiyya and her ishaaras ... she might feel that devi maiyya is telling her to go ahead with the marriage, even if just for Anjali's sake ...
bikerider thumbnail
@sharii i know i  know culprit is ofcourse ARnav 😉

pbtgosh good point , they have been talking about bahu when kushi comes i agree with you on that point, but it never hit me 😆

@divya i agree with you  i am sure no live in for ARhi CVs can not take such a big risk with SP audience 🤣
but loved the way you  called " her champions, Nani and Anjali ..."
and marriage will allow kushi to fall in love with ARnav
i am looking forward to it 😳
Vera thumbnail
Diya: Live in implies certain things. Shyam is not in love with Khushi, more like inlust. He wants a pure and innocent Khushi. So even if she was living with a man, it will turn him off. 

i too think marriage makes more sense but the cvs may want  to do something different. You can have a lot more storylines with live-in ...more drama...conflict of emotions when Arnav and Khushi become close...or want to be close  physically etc. ... it will be against her principles etc...

Edited by Vera - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
I'm so confused by the cvs!
-floragrace- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hw abt 
anjali will know all abt  shyam and she is in a situation that she can't reveal him '
and to save khushi she will force arnav to marry Khushi  
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have been reading..till page..2

and babes..if not a white horse..
the new horse power could do

a white bike??

what say...

that is for Shari, Sharu and Sushi

i have been reading... so far i have not thought anything differently...

so if i do find i shall add
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

I have been reading..till page..2

and babes..if not a white horse..
the new horse power could do

a white bike??

what say...

that is for Shari, Sharu and Sushi

i have been reading... so far i have not thought anything differently...

so if i do find i shall add

haha rush white bike 😍
as i mentioned even if bike is coming out of nowhere i wont say it as blooper i am all for it 🤣

but it will be too out of character for Arnav 😭😭
Edited by lwfw - 12 years ago