Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with Nupur... Out of all negative things she has taken that positive point into her thought...
Loved the chapter and the way you expressed Nupur's feelings... keep it up!
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lovely... update...

finallyy... nupur is coming... back...
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
brilliant n lovely update

np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
PART 21

Samrats Cabin

mayank walks in and is about to turn as he  cant see samrat when  gunjan walks in

"hi gunjan"

"hi jiju! yeh samrat hain yahaan?" and peeping in," nahin hain na! Wo paagal horahaa hain. Pata nahin kya karna chahtha hain life mein?"

"tumhe tho koi farak nahin padna chahiye"

"jiju..."

mayank grinned at her . And moving towards her, gave her a sudden hug . Gunjan was a little surprised at this and looked at him questioningly as he left her.

"kal ke liye. Nupur se shayad main wo sab baatein nahin kartha.."

"seriously , wo meri behen bhi hain. Waise aaj college aayi hain na?" he nodded," tho main di se mil leti hoon. " and walked out.

Mayank turned and stared – samrat got up from under the table!

"yeh kab se?" mayank asked with his eyebrows raised.

--------

Canteen excel

Nupur  attending college. Got laughed at again for no reason a second time.

She s  sitting alone and suddenly remembers the old times when her gang was with her. (flashback)  She feels tears  in her eyes thinking of the ragging  again today.

"mujhe college aana hi nhain chahiye tha.. Kya prize jeethne waali hoon main ab padhai karke? kitna hasrahe the sab log. Wo  shukla sir tho...unko tho kuch samajne mein interest bhi nahin hota ! unhone bina wajah mujhiko daanth diya... . " her eyes became moist

Shadow – ashwini and rohan standing in front of her looking apologetic, with gunjan.

"di, tum kaisi ho? subah se mili nahin ?"

"kya kaisi hoon?  mera kismet hi kharab hain , main batarahi hoon.   kal  kuch khatam hua tho aaj kuch shuru.  Waise, gunjan , tu samrat se milne jaanewaali thi na?" she asked ignoring the other two completely. They exchanged guilty glances.

"haan. Uski dimaakh mein kuch sense daalne par wo mile tab na!" she complained angrily and plopped on the chair in front of her." aur di tum kyun ro rahi ho? Tum tho morena express ho,  nupur bhushan  ho- Rona tho inko hain." she looked angrily at ashwini and rohan.

Nupur looked at them and turned away.

"di sorry , aaj hum ne kuch nahin kia di. Promise. Hum dono  pata bhi  nahin tha ki wo log kuch prank khene waale the.  " ashwini sat next to her and placed her hand on nupurs.

" sorry?! Doosre students tho di ko jaanthe nahin. Tum dono tho di ko itne din se jaanthe ho na? Ragging aur mazak mein farak nahin jaanthe. Aur shukla sir se daant bhi khaani padi di ko. Us waqt sorry nahin bol sakthe the princi aur shukla sir ke saamne? Sorry! Aur tum log yeh yaad nahin rahaan ki yeh tumhaare mayank sir ki wife hain , meri sister hain aur... ..."

rohan sat on his knees in front of gunjan and put his hands together like a namaskar and interrupted her,

"gunjan ma am- nahin matha gunjan sorry . Nupur , aapko bhi sorry. Please apni behen se kahiye ki humein aur lecture mat sunaye. Wo gussa samrat sir ke upar hi nikaalein. And meri...matlab ashwini ko bad mat feel karaye. Maaf kardo please.  Aaj se nupur ko koi tang nahin karega. Yeh Rohan ka promise hain."

gunjan ," Rohan..tum." ashwini was torn between wanting to smile at him and scared of gunjan .

Nupur," teek hain. Maaf  kiya. Ek shart par- ki tum dono meri madat karogi  phir se padne mein aur kuch logon se friendship karaaogi"

"ok...par kya phir se ghar aana padega?"

"yeh dono? Di tum zaroor fail hojaaogi." gunjan shook her head at them.

"kyun tumlog us din darr gaye kya?" nupur

"haan," nupurs face fell," aap se nahin. Aapke husband se ! kitna strict types hain. ..." Rohan . ashwini nudged him to shut up.

"nahin di, hum  aayenge" ash agreed.

and as they all got up,nupur told rohan  " waise rohan, tumne gunjan ki poori lecture nahin suni. jab choti thi tab se itna lecture! Yeh galat hain, woh mat karo, kisise mazak mat karo . Kabhi nahin lagtha tha ki main iski badi behen hoon...." nupur told him in her total nautanki style.

"DI"

" sorry sorry.  " nupur grinned along with the other two and held her ear. Gunjan walked to the staffroom shaking her head with a smile  while nupur went with rohan and ashwini to class.

----------

MN House- night

'yeh kya hain?" mayank asked, nupur sitting on the floor with a book on the table, shilpa watching tv. Both looked at him.he was holding a pencil in his hand.

"pencil" both said together.

"pata hain!"

"tho poochan kyun?"

"main yeh pooch raha tha ki yeh aisa yun hain?" he showed the lower end of the pencil which is all bitten up," yeh is ek hafthe mein mujhe doosra mila hain"

"wo maine padhai karthe waqt mooh mein rakha hoga .."

"kyun nupur, tumhe khaana nahin miltha ghar pe?"

"bas aadat hain mayank. .mujhe kuch bhi samaj main nahin aarahaaan hain mayank "

"aisi buri aadat nahin  ..."

"offo mayu, tum kya har k baat ko itna discuss karthe rehthe ho? abhi wo padrahi thi na. Tho chodo. Usko disturb mat karo." shilpa

"wo abhi tv deh rahi thi." He replied and walked out.

Both the women looked at each other and giggled.

----------------

hi, thanks alot for all the comments/likes/dislikes/etc.,the part about nupur being slightly ok with dhruv was from a scene in MJHT itself when she bandages dhruvs hand whch is hurt. i know we cant agree with her but well thats a view point which interested me

and this part wasnt much, wasnt anything at all wrt the story as such
btw sorry for the late update. been hectic
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yay i'm the first one to comment...our nurpur is finally back...can't wait for the next update...continue soon
-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..
loved it lodsss...
thank u for d pm...
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful and funny part...πŸ˜ƒ really wanna see wht is next? ...πŸ€”...and abt last part, i read it again...the reason was brilliant one...!! awesome job!!! 

dnt end this ff so soon...!! please. pretty please. i would really love to read ur continuation of this story to the end of mjht. like u can continue with their first fight after nupur's comeback , mayur  gonna be parents and all. would really love to read it from u , how u make mayur patch up after their first fight after she came back. its a request . pls continue.  
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh I so loved the chapter dear πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much πŸ€—
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl10

beautiful and funny part...πŸ˜ƒ really wanna see wht is next? ...πŸ€”...and abt last part, i read it again...the reason was brilliant one...!! awesome job!!! 

dnt end this ff so soon...!! please. pretty please. i would really love to read ur continuation of this story to the end of mjht. like u can continue with their first fight after nupur's comeback , mayur  gonna be parents and all. would really love to read it from u , how u make mayur patch up after their first fight after she came back. its a request . pls continue.  

time !! hardly having any time ...i havent even been able to read all other FFs forget commenting
but you are always tempting me to write !!!
-Annu- thumbnail
Ahhh...after the previous update i had a hope dat mayank will take over the situation...but...
chaloo chadooo...ab tu story agaye bhi bhar gayii...πŸ˜†
is nupur really back...??  well i kind of guess that there is smthing more to it...πŸ€”
as u said that this part wasn't anything much wrt to the story...so i m eagerly waiting 4 the story to proceed...πŸ˜›

btw i agree with
  pearl10  😳
u r a gr8 writer...n i would luv to read further Mayur 's story app ki zubani...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
the way u write...
so plz...continue this story after this track...or make a new MJHT revisited 4...😳 wot say...πŸ˜›
i knw i m demanding alottt...πŸ˜†
but seriously i would luv to read it...n especially written by u...😳
late updates bhi chalye ga...pr plz continue zaror karna...😳
πŸ˜†

Annu😳