gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Madhuri Dixit to return to India
NDTVMovies
Saturday, September 17, 2011 (New Delhi)
Print | A+ A-
Bollywood actor Madhuri Dixit-Nene, who married Dr Shriram Nene in 1999 and moved to the US, is relocating to India.

A short while ago Madhuri tweeted: "For all my fans, we r relocating to India! It will b good to b back home."

Madhuri, lead actress of blockbusters such as Tezaab and Hum Aapke Hain...Koun! is counted among the top actors of the late 80s and 90s. She is also counted among Bollywood's top dancers, brilliantly showcased in films such as Dil to Pagal Hai and Khalnayak.

Madhuri's sabbatical ended in 2007, with Aaja Nachle. But the film was a dud and her attempt to return was aborted.

Last year she made what many said was another attempt to return, this time through a dance reality show on TV, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

The 44 year old actress has two sons, Arin and Ryan.

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?ID=ENTEN20110184345&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=bollywood&nid=134441&cp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doesnt make a difference to me. 
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
i dont know whether to be happy or not...
Bollywood has changed so much since she has left and I was actually happy that she was happy in her own married life...
wonder what makes them re-locate here though??
her husband is a well known cardiologist in denver na 
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How she pulled this one on her surgeon husband?. The guy is US educated, well settled there. extremely rare case of NRI return. May be they are inspired by Swadesh movie lols.
Dr saab ko sue kiya kya kisi ne??
ya kaam nahi chal raha?
hmm she is coming SO? its not gonna make any difference.

Originally posted by: India_News

can u sit her? 😆

preferably not. but i can shit her.
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her husband and kids don't speak Hindi and they are educated and brought up there. I wonder how did they agree to this change?
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
BAHHAHAHAHAHAA

This Proves my Point SHE HAS GONE BANKCRUPT this is why she's doign every xyz    bartan ka Saban( dishwashing soap)  surf, and bla blah blah ads and now comign back
she's in serious financial trouble looks like it plus i see shadi on the rocks

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
looks like its the of her marriage. Her husband is born and raised in the US, why would he want to move to India. Looks like Ms. Dixit is having a tough time saying goodbye to fame