SEXY AVATAR more out of necessity than choice?

Posted: 12 years ago

This is a interesting statement Minissha Lamba communicated off Rediff.com!  All the actors or actresses who create that sexy avatar, we obviously enjoy it!  😳  But, it is more out of necessity if you want to survive in the ruthless Bollywood industry.  I hate to say it, but even Aish had to do a sexy avatar in Dhoom 2 to have a comeback hit.  Preity may have to do the same thing in ISHQ in PARIS and Rani even tried doing it in DIL BOLE HADIPAA.  Most of the actresses don't choose to be sexy, the directors or producers demand they do it!  Even John Abraham took it off in DOSTANA to get a hit!  What do you think?!  Is a SEXY AVATAR more out of necessity than choice?!  Please share your thoughts.  πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I hated kareena in sexy avatar..

Rani looked disgusting...
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
These days...Yes, a sexy avatar is more of a necessity than a choice...specially if you can't act very well. You get away with "she's hot", "he's so good looking" and so on
Sexy avatar can be a choice too though, but it usually isn't. 

Originally posted by: India_News

but sexy avatar suits only some people like hrithik, aish... when kareena do tashan or rani do dil bole harippa they have egg on their face.

πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eraser

πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

IM LAUGHING REALLY LOUD OMG! Oh God!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ruky786

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

IM LAUGHING REALLY LOUD OMG! Oh God!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
no necessity or choice...its cumin out of competition !!!πŸ˜†

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 HAHAHAHAHA!

🀣
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol it does become a necessity for some. Like someone else mentioned, if they can't act, they can get away with the "hot" or "sexy tag.

I liked PC's response to the question on KWK. She said some just start like that. πŸ˜›