Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Zoya says she wishes Rani did Luck By Chance 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tit for tat topic nahi chalega aapka. Rani fans don’t hype her up as 2nd coming of Princess Diana. smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Tit for tat topic nahi chalega aapka. Rani fans don’t hype her up as 2nd coming of Princess Diana. smiley36

honestly I love Rani. Doing this for phun smiley36

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

neither does Rani herself talk about the films she rejected . She has work ethics . She has said this in the interview that a film belongs to the actor who does it finally and it doesn’t matter who rejected it earlier . She says it’s demeaning to the actor if she talks about the films she has rejected . She can easily speak about Luck by Chance , Namesake , Bhool Bhulaiya and many others .

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

neither does Rani herself talk about the films she rejected . She has work ethics . She has said this in the interview that a film belongs to the actor who does it finally and it doesn’t matter who rejected it earlier . She says it’s demeaning to the actor if she talks about the films she has rejected . She can easily speak about Luck by Chance , Namesake , Bhool Bhulaiya and many others .

How much money Rani's account managers pay you to clean up her image on a daily bases ? (as if it is your greatest responsibility in life). 

just curious.

https://ibb.co/CQDNzhc

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

How much money Rani's account managers pay you to clean up her image on a daily bases ? (as if it is your greatest responsibility in life). 

just curious.

I wish they paid me . I m doing free ka prachar. 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Both Rani and Aishwarya are popular and worked hard.some fans hype them up too much here. It is no longer Aishwarya or Rani's peak even though Aish film made a lot of money and Rani got critical acclaim

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@bold:But they do. Check out all Rani threads.