Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heerhoney thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi karan ne 5 mirchi kha li gr8 courage na πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Caskett pics, sorry they are so late

I will post the Alexis pics soon, hope that's ok.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I can freaking die to get something like this on TR ...😍

Thanks for the pics Anu ...made something simple out of the pics ...need a text for it though

Sayani ...beautiful siggy ...I know how difficult it is to colour those pics but u did a remarkeable job on it πŸ‘
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
"All growing up means is that you realize no one will come along to fix things. No one will come along to save you."
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sindhu i love the Caskett sig...beautiful😳

btw have u completed the sig where Tia Ranveer were going to Bedi's house...i want to use itπŸ˜›
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sindhu and Sayani, the pair of you must really want me dead...those sigs you made have killed me. Honestly, the pair of you are a deadly combination. If you could only see my face. I am like this >> ☺️  Sayani, the colouring on your sig is so amazing. The texturing gives it this gorgeous look and feel. I think this is your best work till date hun. 😍
Sindhu, the caskett sig is beautiful!!!! I love the way you have blended the pics together. The texture you added is the cherry on the top. It's wonderful! 😍  For text use the dialogue na or something like it anyways - Together We'll Bring Down That Wall Inside Of You.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Kill me for my negativity Anu

But after watching this the only text I wanna add is 

You said it ...I get it ...I guess it is where it ends  β˜ΊοΈ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PZbfPslC8k[/YOUTUBE]
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Btw Anu I had to tell u ...I know I have loads of commenting left ...but this is a busy time ...with puja coming and last week of college before vacation and shopping cooking visiting people is making me absolutely tired and numb atleast my mind is ...I can hardly sit and write properly and noways in hell will I write rubbish for ur stuffs...so please don't mind gimme two weeks time ...then vacations will start and no more roaming around...I can finally be at home like before..so please don't get upset with me over it ...I really hate to behave like this and whole day I was out and I was feeling bad how I have still not replied u properly ...please please I m really sorry 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
and just for compensation ...look what I found ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lT83lEWvm4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EwOcZSLn-Mk[/YOUTUBE]

this girl should be ur best friend ...she likes everything u like πŸ˜†
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anu shall I give those new pics to Sano ...I have a spot reserved ...initially I wanted a TR ...but now I feel those pics ain't very HQ ...so thot to give these...

I just need that dialogue which connects these two ...write it for me na ...I don't remember the exact words 
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 12 years ago