Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: matwamango

:::Lay some ideas down for me then????? I am kinda stuck::

I m busy for a week with studies after 15th m free :) catch u after 15th dear
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update ayesha,loved it to the core.metz is disgusting😡,she is using pia i mean she became pia infront of jeh n tell the truth abt abhina baby how evil she is n agar pia hoti to aisa kabhi nahi karti.jeh is such an idiot😡 pyaar main itna andha hai that dekhta nahi hai ke yeh metz hai ya pia,in evilness😡😡 metz n jeh r made for each other.why everybody is after a baby afterall baby is innocent plz yar baby ko kuch mat hone dena.jeh is such an evil😡 he want to killed a baby,jeh is hurting alina too n locked in room.i hope abhay come to saved alina n baby bhi.what had jeh done to alina why she faint,i hope baby ko kuch na ho.loved pia n sid date its amazing,so pia is working as model wid sid cool loved sid n pia conversation.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miracle_leo

wow awesome👏 n mindblowing👏 update ayesha,loved it to the core.metz is disgusting😡,she is using pia i mean she became pia infront of jeh n tell the truth abt abhina baby how evil she is n agar pia hoti to aisa kabhi nahi karti.jeh is such an idiot😡 pyaar main itna andha hai that dekhta nahi hai ke yeh metz hai ya pia,in evilness😡😡 metz n jeh r made for each other.why everybody is after a baby afterall baby is innocent plz yar baby ko kuch mat hone dena.jeh is such an evil😡 he want to killed a baby,jeh is hurting alina too n locked in room.i hope abhay come to saved alina n baby bhi.what had jeh done to alina why she faint,i hope baby ko kuch na ho.loved pia n sid date its amazing,so pia is working as model wid sid cool loved sid n pia conversation.

:::I know Maithali is a super b****. Jeh is blinded at this point by his love for Pia and Maithali's powers are blocking her vampire scent from Jeh.
Jeh is hell bent on killing Abhay now so lets start the next chapter
Pia and Sid have started off to a great start lets see if i can induce some humour into their romance:::

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Chapter 18:::Wild Fire:::

The next day Abhay was waiting for Alina to drop by to their secret location to elope together with 2 people he'd roped in to vouch for their union but she hadn't turned up. Instead Abhay was met by a disgruntled Jeh glaring at him wishing he could rip the vampire for himself only he had a better idea. As much as Jeh wanted to kill Abhay himself he wanted Abhay to be hunted by his own vampires. This would be the revenge he waited for. For now he'd warn Abhay of Alina's delicate situation after all he did want Abhay to cringe at the mere thought of his b*****d suffering. Did this sucker even feel was one thing Jeh was still trying to figure out. Abhay had eluded him on several aspects and research showed nothing other than a weakness of protecting the vulnerable. Abhay liked taking in strays and this was one of those moments.

Abhay remained still expressionless-What are U doing here?
Jeh smirks gloating at the bad news he was here to spread-I'm just here to pass a little message on to U Abhay. Alina's not coming. She's a little tied down. (Emphasises on Tied arching his brow then points his finger at Abhay's chest) U think U were being clever with this little ruse you'd cooked up between U two! (Shakes his head tutting keeping his eyes on Abhay's sounding very resolute) I don't care if i have to kill my own sister to get to U; Abhay i'll do it all for the name of duty. Does your family know about your little dirty secret cooking away in my sisters womb? 
Abhay remains motionless giving Jeh nothing back-U don't have the guts to risk exposure.
Jeh comes close-This is where you're wrong. I can do anything all in the name of payback. Don't worry your secret will remain in the closet. I have no intentions of letting your b*****d live. (Abhay clenches his fists still bearing his eyes into Jeh's) Wow it feels. Now i have to make sure i make a dent into my sister. (Mocking tone used) Who knew my stupid sister would come useful after all in ending my enemy. Nice seeing U Abhay.
Abhay was on the ebb of his last patience now replaced by a resounding admission-Wow Jeh! U really are as dumb as U look!!! What gives U the idea i care about your stupid sister and her unborn??? I used your sister to get to U. Kill her. I don't care. (Kept his tone as steady as possible sewing venom aimed at Jeh) Its your reputation on the line not mine. Don't forget its not me with a sister up the duff. My clan would only applaud me for using my intelligence at getting one over my enemy. U think this wedding was for giving a name to my sorry your little nephew. It was to blacken your name dragging it under the mud. Scandals are what this society feeds off of. (Gives Jeh his most brilliant smirk) Looks like i win by a mile Jeh. Shame i have no sister for U to ruin. 

Jeh fumes watching Abhay scoot off before he could even go after him. What was that leech on about? Was he an even better actor than he'd imagined or did he clearly not care about Alina and this b*****d. Jeh was pinning his hopes in Abhay running after his sister to free her but no he was ten steps ahead of him. No Jeh would create some damage. He knew the Raichands would be against such a being Damn he needed his mother here.

Jeh took some of his werewolf companions for insurance at the Raichand turf. He might as well spill this out in the open just to see if there was any effect on the Raichands. After all a war would break out between the two clans over a non entity. 

Jeh calls out Chand and Haseena daring them by a load of expletives-Get the f**k out U blood suckers!!!
Hasena is infuriated by Jeh's audacity to taunt them out on their land-What is it U runt?
Jeh scoffs with a harsh tone-U think this war is going to end here. We have a b*****d under my roof. Your sons spawn by the way isn't going to live one more day. All i care about is Abhay's death even if my family is under the microscope. 
Chand rasps angrily-What rubbish is this?
Jeh flashes Chand with his thunderous look-Alina's carrying your b*****d's i mean Abhay's brat!!! Spare me the i don't believe U look. Nothing your son surprises me any more. So i thought i'd let U know the good news. We are going to permanently terminate this thing before all hell breaks loose. Abhay's not bothered if we kill the thing but it seems i am mistaken. Your son isn't here giving U the good news meaning he's lied to me. 
Chand in disbelief-This can't happen. Its impossible. Vampires don't breed...
Jeh left Chand and Haseena with food for thought gleaming. Abhay wasn't here then where the...

Abhay hadn't meant a single word he'd said to Jeh. He was buying himself a little time to execute his new plan to free Alina. Abhay knew it was placing himself at risk but there was no other alternative but to do this. Abhay was outside of Jeh's place where he knew Alina was being held but how would he get into save Alina and his child was the main issue? Abhay could smell werewolves from around the perimeters Abhay climbed up the pipes with agility placing a foot over the ledge. Alina wasn't being held in the house any more. Where was she then he thought? He'd searched the entire place down. Damn he needed help from someone and fast. Abhay believed every word Jeh said about killing Alina and his baby. Jeh wouldn't allow Alina to even carry the baby to term such was his hatred for him. 

Abhay closed his eyes to picture Alina but all he saw was darkness all around-Alina talk to me baby!!! 

Deepnaita Khurana placed her daughter in the darkroom chaining her to the walls. She'd arrived as soon as she'd heard from Jeh about the development on Alina and their enemy Abhay had reached its peak. Her daughter had committed a crime against nature itself by hopping into bed with their enemy. If word got out about this their family would have no place to hide. 

Deepnaita splashed water across Alina's face to awaken her-Wake the f**k up Alina!

Alina started to open her eyes very slowly already feeling scared for her child. Her mother took no prisoners. She'd gladly drive a stake through her heart now if it meant protecting the reputation of their kin. To protect a legacy made up of innocent blood which her baby would pay for. Alina couldn't even defend herself right now.

Alina plaeded with her mother-Please Mom!!!!
Deepanita slapped her daughter across the face for causing them so much heartbreak-I should have killed U before U were even born. You've been nothing but a hindrance to us all. Your brothers been working so hard and you've undone all his efforts for a quick fumble under the sheets. I am embarrassed to even call U my daughter. 
Alina closed her eyes with tears streaming down her cheeks-Mom! Do what U want with me but let my baby live. Let it breather once at least.
Deepnaita slapped Alina a few more times before attempting to strangle her daughter. Alina choked a little under the pressure of her mother's hands around her throat.

Then she'd managed to muster enough energy to knock her mother away from her surprsing her.

Pia got a message from Sid calling her out for a little time away to go skating for a fun night out. This seemed to be something she'd be into. It was something she was looking forward to because there was a crowd full of people present there meaning there'd be no expectations from this date just the way she wanted it.

Sid picked Pia up from her plcae. He'd opened the car door for her like a gentleman-Now this isn't something i've done before Pia but its a rage amongst the young people.
Pia gave Sid a warm smile-Cool i haven't done much skating since i got here from Paris. It was the last time i've been at an ice rink. 
Sid charmed Pia with his intense eyes-Maybe U can help me then. 
Pia could do this giving Sid a light tap-I'll hold your hand all the way through it Sid. I happen to be good at never letting anyone fall.
Sid believed Pia when she said she'd never let anyone fall because this is just what she was good at picking people up again even if she was lost in the process.-We are almost there. Essel World here we come.

After parking the car up Sid took Pia's arm into his interlocking them. At the rink they were given skates with their sizes. At first Pia held on the railings moving slowly and started skating on her own like riding a bike it all came back to her balancing carefully. Then it was Sid's turn to get on the ice wobbling a little also following Pia's lead but he fell on his bottom. Pia had to come and help him back up again laughing at him cutely. Damn thought Sid. Pia had an infectious laughter. No wonder Abhay fell flat for her. Sid tried to reassert himself back on track not to get lost in her being so alive making him feel alive.

Pia got hold of his hand again and this time they moved in wavy motions then coming into each others arms-See this isn't bad. You're getting...
Sid tumbled down knocking Pia down on top of him making sure she used him as a cushion. Their face were just inches away from touching. Sid removed Pia's hair from her face so he could stare into those eyes again-I think U spoke too soon.
Pia merely nodded failing to get up falling on top of him again-Sorry!!!
Sid flirted back-Don't be i quite enjoy having a girl on top of me for once. I mean in a platonic sense. U know like...I'm waffling now.
Pia slowly started getting up again then got Sid up slowly a little concerned-Are U ok? I haven't cute U with the skates right?
Sid felt the blades dig in but he'd heal it was Pia he was alittle concerned about-I'm fine what about U?

Sid checked up on Pia's injuries smelling a trace of blood on her-You've cut yourself.
Pia noted her finger must have...then Sid sucked her finger for her numbing her into a trance healing her with his lips-All better now.
Sid saw Pia's surprise-I have magic in my kisses Pia (Winks at her before taking her into another round skating the rink) I think you've rubbed off me now.

At the end of the date Sid dropped Pia off to her home where he couldn't resist but to give her a gentle kiss on her cheek feeling her call to him. Pia's aura was so hypnotic and her blood was soo tantalising. He then gazed into Pia's eyes which were now closed.

Sid sounding pleased by her response-I had a good time Pia. See U tomorrow.
Pia waved Sid goodbye about to enter her home when she'd noticed Abhay was around far back. 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOWWW... ITS JUS SUPERB:-):-) I LOVE IT:-):-):-)
-DreamGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DHAMAKEDAR UPDATE YAAR... thanks 4 pm...
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update love it plz continue soon!!! :)
Venesa44 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An awsom update as usual dear.
So,finaly sid and pia are bonding,
I wish abhay saves alina n his baby ,n in the end all goes well.
By n tc .
N thanks 4 pm 
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For some reason I am liking Sid and Pia more brilliant update 
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB UPDATE ayesha continue soon