Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nyc one ayesha...the start is awesumme...just onething ...Abhay widout pia...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow ayeesha m all in for this FF abhay picked alina up m already dreaming😍 oh alina u drive abhay crazy!😍 yipeee loving the FF thanx dear🤗
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

Oo wowww Abhina ff...INTERESTING... :-) ... Its first part is AWESOME... Loved the way you write the story...

I am more of An ABHAY fan so where i see sparks is where i write my FF's and ABHINA are in effect the same people almost both have a tortured life based on who they are? They are kindred spirits and i like this duo so much i have dedicated an FF to them.
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
God dear ... U make odd couples and they are awsome too...
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
woh dr... it seems interesting... cont soon n thanks 4 d pm...
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Oh my god ayesha. Honestly I wasn't too excited about abhina likeothers. But your first part made me to like this couple.

I'm glad that you didn't show that her brothers are behind locking her up. Because that's untrue. Jeh does fight with deepu for treating her like that. When he loses he secretly opens the dark room door and gets burgers for alina. Initially I thought abhay would have a sibling feeling for her. But I'm ok to see them as couple in your ff because you write fabulously.

Jeh isn't the useless brother ABHAY made out in the show. He does have some positive traits in him he is just a little weak in the love of his Mother's  derangedupbringing feeling loyalty to a lost cause so he never questions her leadership qualities and thinks she is doing this for their clan and make ALINA into A super soldier. I know Jeh has love for ALINA he is just bad at showing it. Some men even women are like that. The enmity will be the same only i have changed the storyline a little wherein vampiires and werewolves hunt each other for fun like true blood style if not VD style. However i will show Alina and Jeh's sisterly bond down the line
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ozzyie

nyc one ayesha...the start is awesumme...just onething ...Abhay widout pia...

I don't know what to do about Pia?
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Wow ayeesha m all in for this FF abhay picked alina up m already dreaming😍 oh alina u drive abhay crazy!😍 yipeee loving the FF thanx dear🤗

ARCHI this is for U. Abhay is always picking women up so why not Alina? Its their first meeting lets liven it up!😉
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycutietedy

God dear ... U make odd couples and they are awsome too...

I love mixing it up and UNDERWORLD is my favourite VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF/HYBRID love story on the supernatural world. I know ABHIYA will be together forever but this dynamic is mind blowing. The ferocious protectiveness Abhay feels towards Alina is on par with Pia although he LOVES PIA. Alina is the only other person other than Pia  to love ABHAY for him knowing what he is and who he is
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshi0019

woh dr... it seems interesting... cont soon n thanks 4 d pm...