Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna26 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice concept !!! This FF is solely based on Abhina? No Pia in this FF? I wonder how do you manage all your FFs.Continue soon.Good Luck!!!πŸ€—
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The concept of this FF is mind blowing πŸ˜ƒ I am a big fan of Underworld series and I love the vamipre werewolf concept more than a vampire n human love story coz both will be on par. Nobody is a damsel in distress here. Plus the fact that they are natural enemies makes it more forbidden than a prey predator love story and this is awesome. I will always be an Abhiya fan coz I love ViSu too much but I loved this concept. Also I know u will do complete justice to ur FF's. In the show I would love to see Abhina but only as friends coz Abhay has no one other than Pia. Apart from Pia its only Alina who knows his true identity but still loves him for who he is.
Thanks a ton for coming up with this FF. Its a pleaure to read it πŸ€—Edited by mandy1024 - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow am  impressed with ur good story..πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are abahay and alina going to be a pair in this one. Or is it just how two waring clans are bright together buy them. I always love to read what you write so I am hoping you have some intersting twist and turns to this story too.
bye
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Whoa...
Aysh, ur back with another FF..

Congratulations sweets...

Will read it & comment later
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna26

Nice concept !!! This FF is solely based on Abhina? No Pia in this FF? I wonder how do you manage all your FFs.Continue soon.Good Luck!!!πŸ€—

be mine I manage with grave difficulty not easy.πŸ˜• Underworld Track on its way.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

The concept of this FF is mind blowing πŸ˜ƒ I am a big fan of Underworld series and I love the vamipre werewolf concept more than a vampire n human love story coz both will be on par. Nobody is a damsel in distress here. Plus the fact that they are natural enemies makes it more forbidden than a prey predator love story and this is awesome. I will always be an Abhiya fan coz I love ViSu too much but I loved this concept. Also I know u will do complete justice to ur FF's. In the show I would love to see Abhina but only as friends coz Abhay has no one other than Pia. Apart from Pia its only Alina who knows his true identity but still loves him for who he is.

Thanks a ton for coming up with this FF. Its a pleaure to read it πŸ€—

I want a new track here where the HERO and HEROINE are on par with each other in POWER but both are deadly to the other.
I am a firm ABHIYA fan as u all know but i like variety and ABHINA have given me this opportunity to show a WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE love track. I know ABHIYA R 4 LIFE. SOULMATES to the very end i mean i write an FF on it after all. ABHINA are the works of PURE FREINDSHIP and how LOVE can grow into something more. Its not all about the physicality as we all know with Abhay.

I hope U love this FF as much as U love my other FF'S. This is special because it has my interests all in one.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Are abahay and alina going to be a pair in this one. Or is it just how two waring clans are bright together buy them. I always love to read what you write so I am hoping you have some intersting twist and turns to this story too.

bye

Sulk / pout / refuseIts all a mix yaar. This is soley an ABHINA FF with the masala of what i find interesting to show my readers a freidnship developing into something more. I love ABHIYA to bits but this is all about the bond of friends for life/love My own take so i feel stimulated. It gives me a chance to portray Alina the way i see her and Abhay being her saviour.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reashma.

wow am  impressed with ur good story..πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cool that U like it. So far not a bad turn out for an ABHINA FF i was thinking nobody would want to read it.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ayeesha hope u upload second chapter soon m dieing to read further I never thought I can like it so much😳 u write it so beautifullyπŸ‘πŸΌ