Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Loved it Ayesha 😃 Too good. I definitely agree with u. Abhay is only good at slow dance but when it comes to fast beats he's worse than a clutz 😆 

I thought this was about Abhina and not Abhiya 😕 Well anyways I am happy to see Abhina as soul friends, if there is any such thing in the first place. Abhay needs someone other than Pia who knows his truth n accepts him whole heartedly. Poor thing 😭. He needs a friend with whom he can share all his feelings. Pia could be his soul mate but he also needs someone who can understand his pain coz Pia only seems to give him pain n not take it away
awesome part...
loved it..
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh oh Abhay is sure to create in a stir in the parties. He walks in with Alina. And Pia is there ready to chew him off. And Alina seems like already has realized the importance of Pia in his life. And Jai needs to get lessons in anger management. He sure knows to pick up fights at a very wrong time. So waiting to see how things are going to get more complicated as it looks to me that Alina is walking on a fine thread of balance.
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
wow lovely update  i loved the way  abhiya feeling for each other and  i  glad to know  any chance for abhiya with happy ending or  chance for alina   to make abhay her . but i  know this story  based on abhina and i think ke last mein abhina ko apna dark angle mal jayega thnx4 pm
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice update ayesha. i knw dis ff is abt abhina bt r there any chances of abhiya happning? coz its clear tht abhay loves pia only and its same wth pia. waitng fr nxt chappy.update soon.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna26

Nice Update!!😊

After her memory loss, Pia still has a feeling that Abhay loves her but Abhay is the one who is keeping himself away from her.There is some invisible bond that connects both of them to each other. He may behave rudely but he is concerned about her...So are there any chances for Abhiya?Yup happy endings do exist and he can have one too!Continue soon.Good Luck!😃

So very true. ABHIYA share a connection fron a higher plane of existance. U never know with me is all i say. Feelings like ABHIYA's don't just disappear. They last for a lifetime beyond eternity and forth. Beyond life and death itself.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteteddy

faboulous chapter dear 👏. i was waiting coz u did not update any of ur os these days but thank god u finally updated . it was just awesome n i know that at the end its going to be abhiya coz i have read ur other os also n i can say that u r a big abhiya fan n it would also be an abhiya os. btw when r u updating destiny's child n disastrous hell ? update soon m waiting .

U shoiuld never expect the expected from me. I maybe an ABHIYA lover but i love Abhay and ALINA as well. They bring a new dynamic. Abjiya bring the best and worst out of each other and can they ever stop hurting the other? I will be updating Eternally waiting for U today hopefully
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Loved it Ayesha 😃 Too good. I definitely agree with u. Abhay is only good at slow dance but when it comes to fast beats he's worse than a clutz 😆 

I thought this was about Abhina and not Abhiya 😕 Well anyways I am happy to see Abhina as soul friends, if there is any such thing in the first place. Abhay needs someone other than Pia who knows his truth n accepts him whole heartedly. Poor thing 😭. He needs a friend with whom he can share all his feelings. Pia could be his soul mate but he also needs someone who can understand his pain coz Pia only seems to give him pain n not take it away

U know me Mandy. I want what U want as well but i think i can make it work differently for this FF with Abhay and Alina being the lead. Pia and Abhay seem to hurt each other. Its like if they are together then they can love each other and apart they are self destructive. Alina has only shown Abhay how good she can be for him. Lets see how the story unfolds shall we?
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

oh oh Abhay is sure to create in a stir in the parties. He walks in with Alina. And Pia is there ready to chew him off. And Alina seems like already has realized the importance of Pia in his life. And Jai needs to get lessons in anger management. He sure knows to pick up fights at a very wrong time. So waiting to see how things are going to get more complicated as it looks to me that Alina is walking on a fine thread of balance.

The after effects Abhay leaves with Alina at the party is pretty mind bogling. I want Alina to have her eyes open and know the facts with her own eyes and not walk around in a dream the way she does in the show. Alina is supposed to be a super powerful witch/werewolf so why not display it? Jeh is a little difficult to dissect but he is becoming negative super fast
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan999

wow lovely update  i loved the way  abhiya feeling for each other and  i  glad to know  any chance for abhiya with happy ending or  chance for alina   to make abhay her . but i  know this story  based on abhina and i think ke last mein abhina ko apna dark angle mal jayega thnx4 pm

Cici torturing Yoyo monkey The heart is a mystery in itself flipping from one end to the other. Abhay with Pia or Alina is to be seen how both girls handle their chemistry with the other. Alina deserves someone as powerful as her good self. Pia is just too draining on Abhay and vice versa.