Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

LOL song sounds like Guettas sexy chic ft Akon. But then again, his music all overlaps! There's no way I am watching this film ever. πŸ˜† Just can't. Ha. Kareena looks the part in the vid fo sho. 

I agree ZanaibπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
how many item numbers does bebo have in the film?

and why, is a mummy (coz thts wht shes playing) doing item numbers??? 

πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Smarie, did you not read her interviews?
She doesnt play a mama!
She's plays the SEXIEST mama in hindi cinema. Damn woman, pay attention to Bebo's words!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I take it this is item song #2 with the cleavage waali dress that doesn't even remotely go with Kareena's character..πŸ˜†

I haven't warmed up to Criminal yet..chamak challo is catchy and one of those songs that just gets stuck in your head, even if you don't want it to but criminal is just okay...

I still think the person who's writing any of the taglines for this movie should be fired..
desigal90 thumbnail
Chocolover, its CRIMINAL that you dont like this song!
And the rest of ya'll its CRIMINAL that I'm the only one hyped while the rest of you are laughing. CRIMINAL i tell you! Very Angry
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Smarie, did you not read her interviews?

She doesnt play a mama!
She's plays the SEXIEST mama in hindi cinema. Damn woman, pay attention to Bebo's words!

πŸ˜†
i should have known...

sexy mama sounds soo wrong on so many levels...LOL...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: desigal90

Chocolover, its CRIMINAL that you dont like this song!

And the rest of ya'll its CRIMINAL that I'm the only one hyped while the rest of you are laughing. CRIMINAL i tell you! Very Angry

LOL πŸ˜† Maybe I'll warm upto it...πŸ˜† like I was kinda excited with Chamak challo's 15 second teaser and it went down the drain after I saw the full version...maybe I'll get excited when the full version comes out πŸ˜†
I feel like you are most excited for this movie on the forum πŸ˜†  I am keeping my excitement below 0 πŸ˜†
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
My mom adores SRK and has planned for us to go see this movie b/c it'll apparently be my last SRK movie with the family for a while...torture lol. Then there is my cousin who dislikes Kareena...in short...who to please is the question LOL
desigal90 thumbnail
Please your mommy and go watch it! πŸ˜†
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

how many item numbers does bebo have in the film?

and why, is a mummy (coz thts wht shes playing) doing item numbers??? 

πŸ˜†

Ummm, how do you think a mummy gets to be a mummy in the first place, baby girl? It honestly doesn't come from standing over a stove cooking and listening to the sound of fat cells multiplying in our buttsπŸ˜‰