Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wait a minute, I thought this was supposed to be a family friendly film made largely with kids in mind. And ummm...do I really want my girl children trying to immitate the dance moves in this number? Would he want Suhana to get up at a party and do that?
The butt shaking is just a little too ghetto trash for me unless this is intended to be some hard-core gangsta rap vid with Indians.

I think SRK and Bebo are cute and frankly SRK is so skinny that he just looks like he's shaking a bag of sticks at us so he's harmless. It's the background dancers who bring the sleaze. 
Edited by youknowme - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

aww... ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜†  mods cn bear spam threads but not a good enof post !!!๐Ÿคช

agree with u Kruti..even am loving tht song !!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Keep----------Smiling !!!๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah the lyrics are intriguing and the music also is very soulful in that particular song๐Ÿ˜ณ
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: youknowme

Wait a minute, I thought this was supposed to be a family friendly film made largely with kids in mind. And ummm...do I really want my girl children trying to immitate the dance moves in this number? Would he want Suhana to get up at a party and do that?

The butt shaking is just a little too ghetto trash for me unless this is intended to be some hard-core gangsta rap vid with Indians.

I think SRK and Bebo are cute and frankly SRK is so skinny that he just looks like he's shaking a bag of sticks at us so he's harmless. It's the background dancers who bring the sleaze. 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I hate hte background dancers. Which is the opposite of what I felt in chammka challo where the male background dancers (I'll ignore skimpy female dancers) were so energetic they brought in the dance moves
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ah it's so gud๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Bebo z gud...but SRK z amazing๐Ÿ˜..
TFS!!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the teaser better. But the promo is good too...my expectation was high. Wish there were more of bebo than those girls shaking their ass with ugly clothes. But one black girl in the song is pretty though. 

kareena's legs are so sexy in this song. 

I love akon's voice. I wish he was part of the video. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

srk...I looove him in this song. He is so cool. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kareena has a better chemistry with srk than sallu. 
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am so addicted to the song. It was on repeat on my ipod the whole day yesterday. lol 

Oh O o... 
Look out look out the sirens 
Blaring 
She drop it down I can't stop 
Staring 
Oh o... Oh o... 
Teri nazar tto hai farebi (Aan 
Haan) 
Tera hua main Jaan e qaidi 
Oh o... Oh o... 
She is burnin' like a fever 
And I'm a believer 

so funny story...everytime i like a song a lot I try to sing with it. I sound good with chamak challo. But criminal for some reason I sound so bad, I even get embarrassed of my singing. It's such a hard song to sing along with, Akon is so unique. I love his accent. 
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Whats with all the booty steps in the songs๐Ÿค” first chammak challo and now this๐Ÿค“

The song is nice though๐Ÿ˜Š I like it but dont like the video much..

Edited by spamalot - 12 years ago
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Again good song with bad cheography just like CC cpmmon they can do much better than this because we are talking about abig hit song just like CC .
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love this song!!!! And Kareena looks so gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They need to calm down on the booty goin pop pop pop...I am finding these dance steps to be vulgar  Gosh the girls are hardly wearing anything and then they dance like that...kids movie eh ๐Ÿค” I just feel like this movie should go flop flop flop ๐Ÿ˜† It most probably won't..but this is pure trash!