Dhokha aur saazish pictures added

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
That is the new scroll for ME that a new saazish will be revealed and there will be dhooka.So what is this new saazish and how Bh betrays deceives double crosses  Radhika and Dev and what conspirancy is going behind them is Virat and Mohini involved , or Dai or someone in PF a chuppa Rustom  like my post the other day is there some major grievance done to Bh Vasist family by RP or PF its quite interesting lets see. I have not been in the forum since yesterday so dont know whether this sort of a thread has been posted.

Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chalhov maybe Dev will be made to believe in something that might be an illusion and it might be something that might most probably break him...it might be something that is intrinsically linked to Radhika-Dev relationship.

As for who is her accomplice anyone in the PB can be...all have their own agendas...even Mohini has one. She is thedaughter of a Mahant and most probably thought that she will become theRajpurohitain and now she is stuck in a situation that there is no chance of this happening...she knows that virat wants to become one and Mohini has brains, she is not an idiot. That incident of Mohini breaking her hand can be shown as Mohini acting...she did not break her hand and all that was done to impress Gopaldas.

In the voiceover during the promo the man said hatred...now hatred is a very strong word and is linked to something big happening. Either the word hatred was used just to build up the promo or  has something happened to Barkha/her family/ her quaintainces in thepast.Why will Barkha hate Dev and or Radhika or purohits? Or will something happen that will make her hate Rdahika?
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
viprakshi thumbnail
i think Dhokha -barkha will give to radev.. as in yesterday's episode she said to dev that on his birthday he will be with his JEEVAN-SANGINI..may be barkha will do something and she will spend the night with dev(but  it will just a fake for society)b'coz she wants dev and want to be his jeevan-sangini...
and SAAZISH-may be she also wants RPti and all property to be a CB...
i don't think dev radhika will be together on this day may be barkha and dev will be..barkha will do something and radhika will not be able to reach divya-kutir..
and don't know who is the mystery man or woman with barkha-may be it will be virat, amba, rohan...i think..
Edited by viprakshi - 12 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Yes Misti looks like some new angle is going to be revealed and have to see what is it as since yesterday Bh is on her mobile😉 talking to someone while earlier she was not so and did not have anyone then her mother and some time back in her talk with the mother she did say neighbors turned their back and ignored them now why will they do that as usually people are helpful sympathetic when there is some bereavement in the family . Some change is coming to the story line and cannot rule out any  theory so will have to see what is it.Liked the  theories put forward by you.
chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i just hope that the dhoka-saazish track turns out to be an interesting one and attract the audience and help  to increase the ratings of CB...thanx 4 sharing Chalhov
Edited by chymanju7 - 12 years ago
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing chalhov!! It will be interesting to know who helps barkha cause i dont is hatred between her and radh,she still seems close to radh for me,maybe she wants the rjp power and as always doesnt think she kn hurt her friend
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing Chalhov. Indeed the curiosity is raising now
jsre thumbnail
Scroll promo is more interesting than the video one showing fire scenes ... ..
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chalhov

Yes Misti looks like some new angle is going to be revealed and have to see what is it as since yesterday Bh is on her mobile😉 talking to someone while earlier she was not so and did not have anyone then her mother and some time back in her talk with the mother she did say neighbors turned their back and ignored them now why will they do that as usually people are helpful sympathetic when there is some bereavement in the family . Some change is coming to the story line and cannot rule out any  theory so will have to see what is it.Liked the  theories put forward by you.

Chalhov my hope is that whatever sazish or dhoka that they will show will have some sense in it (see I am not even using the word logic here😉) and it won't be something that they have randomly pulled out off their magical hats like they did with the goondas chasing Vishaka.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

Chalhov my hope is that whatever sazish or dhoka that they will show will have some sense in it (see I am not even using the word logic here😉) and it won't be something that they have randomly pulled out off their magical hats like they did with the goondas chasing Vishaka.

High hopes Misti the CVs r the same😉