Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Guddu: I watch the silence echo through the empty shell of my dignity; Awaiting her presence to make me whole again; She's not there and I feel the bitter sweet end of my choosing💔

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Runjhun:His memories come back,the life that i had is slipping away,i've become lonely and this loneliness is tormenting me
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: My imagination plays with my reality and soon fades; replaced by the black howl of pain that sweeps in the desperation of my sorrows Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:I love him...maybe thats why his words hurt,maybe thats why I cried maybe thats why I regret ever leaving him
But its too late now,hes over it and hes better off without me
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: I will never be better person without you Runjhun but I will exist without you
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:If thats true then Im forced to ask Why do you love me so much?I always left you when you needed me,dont you hate me?
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: I could never hate you Runjhun...and does it matter why I love you? You left me so what difference does it make for me to tell you that?
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Well learn how to hate me,because O decided to leave but you decided that I should NEVER come back
SushmaGill thumbnail
Guddu: Yes I remember and also know this, I will never choose anyone over you and I would have never left you. You on the other hand made the decision to leave me even though when I gave you the choice you...y...you still didn't take me into consideration...you never thought about my hurt and pain and what would happen to me after you leave...knowing that I cannot live without you
tereliyex thumbnail
Runjhun:Welll...you're still alive aren't you?
And we could've been together if you hadnt forced me to choose😔
PS I love you -even though I know you're going to stay I dont show it or act like I do...but still i love you❤️