Introduction Ji

Posted: 18 years ago

Well, I want to know the people here too ji. Instead of writing everything all over again, I shall use the magic of copy and paste. Yeh na Rab ji ne sirf mere liye banaya, paste.....

So, I na want to know about you guys because I'm shpecial ji. Come on now you can't ignore me, please don't or I'll cry like this>>>😭. Toh na yeh aapki job hai to make me smile by introing yourself like this>>>😃. Ok ji, I will go first and make you smile....

Hi ji,

I'm Simran from Canada. I'm 18 years old, but not for long, my birthday is sneaking up on me and is telling me that I need to grow old, haaww ganda bachcha ji. I'm studying in the medical field, haye my poor patients. Oops I shouldn't have said that ji 😳. Don't worry, I will not faint when I see blood, psshh. I like reading, dancing, and other stuff that I have seem to have forgotten ji. Ohh I like cute things such as babies, stuffed toys, and cartoons. Ohh I'm Punjabi, and if you want to learn Punjabi na ji, don't come to me, because if you know some already you'll forget and go pagal along with me. You have been warned, baaki sab aapke upar ji. I think that's a good enough intro, don't you think? Well if you want to know anything more about me, just ask.

Hope to become friends, bye and take care ji.

Simran

Ohhh, what's this, who didn't read my coolest intro ever ji? Well ok, then read below. Mwhhahaha, you are stuck either wayz, I will find out about you 😛.

Brief introduction about yourself ji:

Name:

Age(Don't be shy, I told you mine):

Location(You can also tell me in whose heart too ji):

Anything else you want me to know ji:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilmonix4 thumbnail
hey my name is monika and im 14 years old jii!!!
harry_fan2 thumbnail
my name is atiqa. i m 4m pakistan but hav been living in canada 4 5yrs. i m 15 nd turning 16 on march 1st ji 😆 😆 😆
Hey Monika ji, kya baat my 'ji' being taken 😆

Atiqa, wow such a unique name ji. My birthday is before you ji 😛, it's on the 27th of Jan 😆. Ufff, I feel choo old ji.
punjabigl thumbnail
hi sweet simran ji, u should already know my name by now rite ji? but i will still type my name again in case u forgot my name 😆 😆 I am Kiran from US and also stop feeling old ji cuz i am older than u
Ohhh yesh I do know who are now ji 😃. Lol, I don't feel old as in old age experience. I just don't want to get the adult responsiblities ji. Old age mein dil jawan hota hai, jawani mein yeh dil bachcha hai 😳
Urooj3k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey....Simran di....I think u no me 😆
Yesh of course I know you ji, you are Urooj 😃
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey...i live in us..and i am 15
bhaveshavani thumbnail
hi simran ji,
hello ji. aap yahan bhi????
well naam to shayad aapko pata hai fir bhi batay dete hain.
I m avani from usa
25(18 ) yrs hamari umra hain aur yahan bhi hum kuch dost banana pasand karenge...
by the way canada ki residency hai hamare paas.
well good job yaar
i like this introduction thing.
ok ji
bye
avani