Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skeptical thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sakhi ...
Dyu know that I saw the Rat once again?  Gavie is acting in some serial on Zee in a sidey role.  I was surprised that he made a comeback in such a silly role!!!!!
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Skep πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Its sooo good to come across you again πŸ€—

Sami πŸ€—πŸ€—

ahh finally a show/thread where many of my favorite people will be together again πŸ˜ƒ

@show - The reason i ll watch this show is because a) its a remake of Dhoop Kinare and b) i trust MB as an actor ... 
other than that .. the channel (BALH is really BLAH .. grrr for the bad writing bcos i love ram-priya ) and PH (😳) and even the female lead (sorry Kritika fans but she didnt really impress me in what little i saw of KMH-2 and Pyaar Ka Bandhan 😳 ) have me a little worried .. Worst part is I know I will constantly be looking at in comparison with Dhoop Kinare ..even though i keep trying to remind myself that its a different show .. lets see how it goes ... i ll just enjoy the ride and dump it if it becomes too much πŸ˜†
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
skeps and arwen wil repl in detail later stuck with somethings...but as always ur posts brighten my day
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Skep😊. Remember me from PSF😳

@Arwen, ditto! Guess you already know πŸ˜› but I'll be watching this show solely and purely because it's a remake of DK😍 and Mohnish is a fine actor. Lets hope that KTLK comes out well while retaining the essence of DK. I'm more concerned about that. Though it's a different show and in my opinion will never be able to take the place of DK but there will be ALOT of comparison-talks here😳. And I think even the audience must understand that KTLK is NOT a new story/concept. The plot and characters said it all, everything from major to minor roles/characters is a remake so expect alot of comparisons. People's sentiments will evoke and opinions will differ if this show fails to convey what it promised espacially those who love DK.   
Armu4eva thumbnail
Yayyy...after ages..!! Big warm jhappis n hugs to the most most sensible bunch of 'True analysers' πŸ€—

The Coffee Table is backkk <3

--forgot to write about the show---

Echo everyones thots in here...! Have watched DK.. n actually m super excited to watch the show now!! I have lots of faith in MB... esp with his HAHK/ Sanjeevani potrayals!! Kritika ..wuld like to give her a chance..  and unlike most here.. looking forward to what RS does with the show!! He was okie-dokie with Bidaai.. so well fingers crossed...!!

Just one thing...recreating Dr. Ahmer & Dr. Zoya are a tall order... but the concept is so appealing .. m gonna give it a shot! πŸ˜³
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yello!!!!!! watched DK on utube when arwan told me KTLK is DK remake n loved it...awesome awesome awesome...thts how i describe DK β€οΈ
KTLK has MBπŸ‘πŸΌ bt rajan shahi😳 plus its gonna be daily n with all drama πŸ˜΅ I wish KTLK retains DK's flavor & simplicity...😊 looking forward to see it... Edited by gargi. - 12 years ago
skeptical thumbnail
Hello Keva ... Good to see new friends here.  Welcome!! πŸ˜Š
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Skep...so great to see you after eons! Was asking Dew to get you to reopen the CT somewhere! BTW...are you still watching Maryaada?

Edited by BheegiBasanti - 12 years ago
skeptical thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Skep πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Its sooo good to come across you again πŸ€—  Muaaah!!!!!!!

Sami πŸ€—πŸ€—

ahh finally a show/thread where many of my favorite people will be together again πŸ˜ƒ

@show - The reason i ll watch this show is because a) its a remake of Dhoop Kinare and b) i trust MB as an actor ... 
other than that .. the channel (BALH is really BLAH .. grrr for the bad writing bcos i love ram-priya ) and PH (😳) and even the female lead (sorry Kritika fans but she didnt really impress me in what little i saw of KMH-2 and Pyaar Ka Bandhan 😳 ) have me a little worried .. Worst part is I know I will constantly be looking at in comparison with Dhoop Kinare ..even though i keep trying to remind myself that its a different show .. lets see how it goes ... i ll just enjoy the ride and dump it if it becomes too much πŸ˜†

So good to see you too.  I was about to PM to you that a thread has been started in KTLK.  Thought Sunday would be the best time.  But hey!!!!!  you beat me to it.  Clever little one.  

I have seen DK about 15 -20 years ago and at that time it was one of its kind.  I remember I had liked it.  I don't remember many of the intrinsic points which is very well.  I won't be too judgemental.  However, I don't watch any serial regularly.  So the charm wont fade easily.  Like you, I too trust MB to be the one who will pull it off with his controlled acting.  Regarding Kru, she's fresh and has a happy face.  That's what I like abt her.πŸ‘πŸΌ  But her voice!!!!!!!  Boy she has a major problem there.  It's a broken horn!!!!!!!🀒  I believe the voice to be very imp.  See half the charm of AB lies in his voice.

Anyway good to see you here.  The serial is not as imp as the camaraderie that we'll share here.  Let's take this serial at its face value.  Comparing it with DK will mean you'll never like it.  
So hoping to see you more of you here.  
skeptical thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

Hi Skep😊. Remember me from PSF😳  Yes I do and hello hello hello!

@Arwen, ditto! Guess you already know πŸ˜› but I'll be watching this show solely and purely because it's a remake of DK😍 and Mohnish is a fine actor. Lets hope that KTLK comes out well while retaining the essence of DK. I'm more concerned about that. Though it's a different show and in my opinion will never be able to take the place of DK but there will be ALOT of comparison-talks here😳. And I think even the audience must understand that KTLK is NOT a new story/concept. The plot and characters said it all, everything from major to minor roles/characters is a remake so expect alot of comparisons. People's sentiments will evoke and opinions will differ if this show fails to convey what it promised espacially those who love DK.   

KTLK will never be the same as DK.  Indian serials screw up big time.  However if the director keeps a tight control and if the story line remains strong (it will change from the original that's for sure!!!), this serial will go a long way.  I will bet my last dollar on MB (like everyone else) and I somehow feel he will give the original doctor in DK a run for his money.  But again that would depend on the storyline and the direction.  My POV.  I found Dr Ahmer a bit cold.  Zoya was excellent.