Users

Frequent Posters

fiona18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

well said Hats off to her.

Get well soon D
bprerana thumbnail
yes i agree with u people she is truly proffessional and she knows how to handle media very much i like her honesty she never behind pda please get well soon drasti u r a gift of god for us sooo down to earth thodi shararati thodi sharmili tottaly like your nature u like white i like and love u u r princess of telly world thanku for being geet for us
geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surely she is the best in the telly world at present…..just tops ! Get well Sooon ! We r missing seeing you in full action !
taveez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
such me hates odd angel u r inspiration 4 all gilz get well soon princess
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hats of to her. . . Dd is great. . . She is so much professional. . .we lov her. . .
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Get well soon DD! May God bless u :)
FarhaAzim thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is soo professional. Who kabhi bhi chutti nahi leti hai jabtak bohot jaruri na ho. I love her for this, she is a darling. Who apne kam ko kitna priority deti hai issi se pata chalta hai k itna bimar hote hua bhi GC k absence mai fans ko undono ki kami na mehsus ho iss baje se who shoot kar rahi hai. Love u DD darling u r the best. Plzzz take care of u r self. Dont push your self tooo much k apki tabiyat aur kharap ho jayee. Plzzz app bhi chutti lelo aur thora rest karke puri tarha se thick hoke wapas aao. We canTolarate BD for 2 days agar GC ka seh sakte hai to aapkabhi sehlenge. Plzzz aap apni sehat ka khayal rakhna. Love u maaneet. U r super rockstar
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Agree...Get well soon DD😊
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
agree she is really indeed a rockstar
very professional  n hardworking!!!
get well soon dear
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hats off to DD👏 she is d best...she has proved many times that she is              truly professional & hard working girl...love U