Brilliant and Perfect Script.. Powerful story..

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant and Perfect script... Powerful Story...

Brilliant and Perfect...cos..👏👏👏

RP senior died and next day of Ashes immersion Raj Purohit Abhishek..
RP senior 13 days mourning period and RaDev going to temple...
RP mourning period and Radhika is busy chatting with Kanha in temple..
RP mourning period and CB is offering Kheer to Kanhaa and later giving as prasad to people..wah wah wat a brilliant knowledge of Hinduism...
RP mourning not even 5 days over and Great Newly appointed Raj Purohit is over excited for a Kiss from his wife Radhika...so desperate...Great and Sober so called new RP..Carrying out his responsibilities brilliantly...
Laying the foundation with Lies...

When he kidnapped Radhika...he never thought of Samaj or society..
When Hari married twice..RP never thought of Society or cared about it..
When Rohan tried to kill Dev..no one thought about Society...
When Hari's both wives were pregnant..Sr.RP never thought of Society.
When Sr.RP was telling his autobiography..he never thought of Society..
When Radhika exposed Rohan..RP never thought the servants were listening and they can tell outside...
When RP seperated Chhaya from her only son..he never thought of society or cared about mother's feeling...
When Rohan runs after every good looking girl..RP never thought of samaj or society or cared about it..

Another hilarious blunder and buffoonery of so called Cvs Perfect Script...

13 Days of Sutak or Mourning period is not over and Our Highly Knowledgeable Mahant taking out the Muhurat for SR...doesnt they know that 13 days  family members have to remain Saatvik..Pure..or Brahmachari...since Dev has performed the last rites he has to remain Brahmachari for 13 days, but here so called Great Raj Purohit is eager and excited to have his SR...what a brilliant tribute or respect is being paid by New RP and his whole family...to their eldest member who passed away hardly five days back...now he is not afraid of so called Samaj or society..for having Gharwali & Baharwali..?😕 Baharwali woh bhi Kunwari Biwi..sorry girl as wife..

Kya kare Control hi nahi hota hai bechare Dev se...😲

Well Done CVS for writing the perfect Script and story...👏👏 and kudos for having such a brilliant Knowledge of religion..after all CB is based on Hinduism rituals and traditions and spiritualism...FULL Marks to you..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree entirely with you on this Raj. These episodes are really funny now. Some hours back, i wrote in a Niha's thread on how the entire PF family is acting stupidly.

Someone has expired in the house...and they are acting as if nothing happened? Padma-Dai-Rads were giggling and playing with Red Pepper like teenagers y'day!?? It's not even 4-5 days after DDjee passed away, and these people are back to normal?! They seemed to have forgot completely that someone like DDJee existed between them. While this happiness does suit BB/Virat...but not RaDev-Dai-Padma etc.  I know serials, especially CB doesn't follow the actual timeframe, but atleast they could have inserted some dialogue somewhere stating that 'the mourning period has been done with'. They need not have shown the entire 13 day period, but some dialogue...or days passing etc. could have been shown atleast.

They had so many religious stuffs during this mourning period? RPtilak, Temple visiting, Pehli Rasoi?? 

Wait a sec, didn't Padma say after DDjee passed away that the members of the house are supposed to have only fruits during the 13 day mourning period. And today Kheer, Puris were being served?!

Also Padma said that members would have to sleep on floor during the mourning period. Y'day Rads-Barkha were sleeping on bed. Today Dev is sleeping on bed. 

Plus as u said, Dev should remain follow celibacy during this period. Anyways, normal people don't think of having SR's during mourning period, so they don't need to be reminded of it anyways!

Now, why is Dev is getting over-impatient to have SR with his wife when so many pending issues are hanging over his head! RaDev should SIT together and THINK hard at this moment on how to come out from this mess. Rather than romancing each other. Fine, there is nothing wrong in romancing and they could show some subtle romance rather than this on your face, lovey dovey scenes!

And on top of it all...this PF are not some random family...but RPs! RP's are supposed to follow each and every ritual with much extra attention! They are the one who follow things very religiously and here they itself don't know the normal rituals that even ordinary people like we all know??

Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raj I read the topic and had a heart attack that you found a script...and then read what you have written and now I am relieved.

Oh by the way today the man told Dev that the old chap helped him two years back regarding his wife...now I am wondering that the old chap was paralyzed and on the bed and could not speak, write or even sit...and he helped this man...through what? divya shakti?
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hahahahahah bestest of bestest script ever lolll
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia_lovely

I agree entirely with you on this Raj. These episodes are really funny now. Some hours back, i wrote in a Niha's thread on how the entire PF family is acting stupidly.

Someone has expired in the house...and they are acting as if nothing happened? Padma-Dai-Rads were giggling and playing with Red Pepper like teenagers y'day!?? It's not even 4-5 days after DDjee passed away, and these people are back to normal?! They seemed to have forgot completely that someone like DDJee existed between them. While this happiness does suit BB/Virat...but not RaDev-Dai-Padma etc.  I know serials, especially CB doesn't follow the actual timeframe, but atleast they could have inserted some dialogue somewhere stating that 'the mourning period has been done with'. They need not have shown the entire 13 day period, but some dialogue...or days passing etc. could have been shown atleast.

They had so many religious stuffs during this mourning period? RPtilak, Temple visiting, Pehli Rasoi?? 

Wait a sec, didn't Padma say after DDjee passed away that the members of the house are supposed to have only fruits during the 13 day mourning period. And today Kheer, Puris were being served?!

Also Padma said that members would have to sleep on floor during the mourning period. Y'day Rads-Barkha were sleeping on bed. Today Dev is sleeping on bed. 

Plus as u said, Dev should remain follow celibacy during this period. Anyways, normal people don't think of having SR's during mourning period, so they don't need to be reminded of it anyways!

Now, why is Dev is getting over-impatient to have SR with his wife when so many pending issues are hanging over his head! RaDev should SIT together and THINK hard at this moment on how to come out from this mess. Rather than romancing each other. Fine, there is nothing wrong in romancing and they could show some subtle romance rather than this on your face, lovey dovey scenes!

And on top of it all...this PF are not some random family...but RPs! RP's are supposed to follow each and every ritual with much extra attention! They are the one who follow things very religiously and here they itself don't know the normal rituals that even ordinary people like we all know??

Very well said Sia..

There is always exception...so here being RP Family..they are exception too for doing anything anytime...the rules and regulations are for normal people...but this PF is Abnormal sorry above Normal...their duty ir Preach others and see to it that they Practice too..but they dont have to Practice or follow whatever is written in scriptures...cos they are above everything..
Maybe they have GREEN CARD for doing anything...Privilege and Elite PF...
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti73

Raj I read the topic and had a heart attack that you found a script...and then read what you have written and now I am relieved.

Oh by the way today the man told Dev that the old chap helped him two years back regarding his wife...now I am wondering that the old chap was paralyzed and on the bed and could not speak, write or even sit...and he helped this man...through what? divya shakti?

Thanks Misti...
Yes ur right RP had Divya Shakti...and these cvs are really awesomely talented bunch and knows everything in detail about hinduism..

Well they write the script on same day..they dont check or bother to see what they had shot in previous episodes or the details of every character...somebody must be drunk while writing two years back jhooti katha...
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rbg if u say that i have a lots of doubts here

Radev were supposed to be married on janmashtami that is 21st august na after 2 days frm thei marriage ddji died means he must have died on 23rd august. with in two days after that  Dev was made an rp means 25th august and the whole recognition of radh as cb and gharwali bahar wali was decided on the same day that is 25th augusr and the next day they have some romance that is on 26th august which was shown today and yesterday, then where did we get the day 17th september means with in this 24 hrs does 20 days roll on according to the cv's and we doesn't know what these 20 days happened in pb and all these 20 days went well in pb which was known for problem a day. Where cv's are following the time sense here, I am having this doubt since yesterday when dev's brthday was mentioned can u please explain me
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Time... is what keeps everything from happening at once", 'Wiki''

not so in CB land...anything happens anytime as per dictated by TRP'S
Thank you RBG, reading your Topic starter, u moonlighting as Indiana Jones,?
 what a find !! scratching my head thinking ''Brilliant ?? 

what redundancy !

don't they realise what time it is in the Hindu Calendar
Edited by JustShanta - 12 years ago
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Raj bhaiya I missed your posts...so happy to see this post.. lol the script is marvolous...👏 😆 
agree with u Raj bhaiya...loved reading all the comments and loved reading your post...😊
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harianjana

rbg if u say that i have a lots of doubts here

Radev were supposed to be married on janmashtami that is 21st august na after 2 days frm thei marriage ddji died means he must have died on 23rd august. with in two days after that  Dev was made an rp means 25th august and the whole recognition of radh as cb and gharwali bahar wali was decided on the same day that is 25th augusr and the next day they have some romance that is on 26th august which was shown today and yesterday, then where did we get the day 17th september means with in this 24 hrs does 20 days roll on according to the cv's and we doesn't know what these 20 days happened in pb and all these 20 days went well in pb which was known for problem a day. Where cv's are following the time sense here, I am having this doubt since yesterday when dev's brthday was mentioned can u please explain me

In CB land, they follow their own time frame. Remember in CB1, the period from RaDev's engagement to wedding was only 15 days...but they took 3 months to show the span of 15 days. So CB land main sab kuch chalta hai 😉