Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: greenleaf007

I know..Kal i had gone To meenu's Place for TpπŸ˜† and she didnt let me watch even a Minute of SNS😭 πŸ˜†...She was like "No,Dekhna hai toh,Apne ghar jakar TRp badha...Mere ghar se nahi"  🀣 🀣 ...

And Escaping like BEbo did in JWM is so cooll...Abb toh tu jaldi shadi ka plans bana...JaldiiiπŸ˜†
Wow i am seriously thinking of ur JWM plan...Superrr cooll 🀣

LOL at Meenu's words. πŸ˜† You should seriously get her to start watching SNS and YRKKH too. πŸ˜‰ She's missing out on a lot of good stuff. ROFL

And no yaar...no shaadii for me!!! I enjoy being a bachelorette. πŸ˜† Maybe we should do JWM plans for you. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 I tried really hard Yesterday...but she is just stubborn..😑 πŸ˜† And NO..I am not getting married so soon..Pagal hai kya??Bacchi ki Jaan Legi? 😳 πŸ˜†...But we can definitely do this with Meenu...Use bhi shadi nahi karrni haiπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
MadameX thumbnail

Nah re..I'l make u sleep with me with all my Legs and Hands on you 😈 🀣 🀣...Chillar kahin ki 🀣

OMG!!! You reminded me of a cousin of mine who when I would stay the night over or she at my house would dangle her arms and legs all over me while sleeping and oh man, I get so creeped out. ROFL I'm used to sleeping alone and then when someone like my cousin starts hugging me in her sleep or putting her extremely bony stick figure legs, then I get mad ticklish. ROFL Waise your limbs will totally suffocate me. ROFL So it's better that I sleep in your kitchen. πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

Yea..But seriously you can even ask Resham...Nobody over here speaks like they did...This Tapori language only comes form either people living in chawls or in Slums πŸ˜†

BTW how was my HindiπŸ˜†

So what does Tapori actually mean? πŸ˜† Like is it a designated real language like Hindi is and Punjabi is?

And your Hindi is beautiful. 😳 It's actually very friendly and welcoming. πŸ˜† Like mazedaar types that invite someone to pull your leg and do masti with you. πŸ˜†

Bye Aunty...I might not be here by then so goodnight to you.
greenleaf007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

OMG!!! You reminded me of a cousin of mine who when I would stay the night over or she at my house would dangle her arms and legs all over me while sleeping and oh man, I get so creeped out. 🀣 I'm used to sleeping alone and then when someone like my cousin starts hugging me in her sleep or putting her extremely bony stick figure legs, then I get mad ticklish. 🀣 Waise your limbs will totally suffocate me. 🀣 So it's better that I sleep in your kitchen. πŸ˜†

Aray I was just joking...I sleep straight and do not put any part of my body on anyone πŸ˜† ...But if u will come..Then toh i will definitely chance maro on u 🀣 🀣...And No sleeping in the Kitchen...Its too Small😈 πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

I tried really hard Yesterday...but she is just stubborn..😑 πŸ˜† And NO..I am not getting married so soon..Pagal hai kya??Bacchi ki Jaan Legi? 😳 πŸ˜†...But we can definitely do this with Meenu...Use bhi shadi nahi karrni haiπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Great, me and Meenu, two shorties, escaping on your scooty...you'll be aiding us and police will probably hail us over because they'll think you're kidnapping two bacchis. 🀣🀣
MadameX thumbnail

Aray I was just joking...I sleep straight and do not put any part of my body on anyone πŸ˜† ...But if u will come..Then toh i will definitely chance maro on u 🀣 🀣...And No sleeping in the Kitchen...Its too Small😈 πŸ˜†

Okay, okay, I'll have a stun gun if you throw a limb on me. ROFL Waise, what's the earliest you wake up? πŸ˜† 
greenleaf007 thumbnail

So what does Tapori actually mean? πŸ˜† Like is it a designated real language like Hindi is and Punjabi is?

And your Hindi is beautiful. 😳 It's actually very friendly and welcoming. πŸ˜† Like mazedaar types that invite someone to pull your leg and do masti with you. πŸ˜†

Bye Aunty...I might not be here by then so goodnight to you.

Ahh My hindi was welcoming you to Pull my Leg?? 🀒 πŸ˜†...Chal jhooti...Waise i find punjabi language toocute..Coz of the words u guys use like "Tum","aap", "Tumhe"...i am trying to use these kind of words..But we normally say "AAP" or "tu"...

And Tapori literally translates into rowdy in Hindi.Street thugs in Mumbai were perhaps the most notable taporis. Their unique style of speaking Hindi was called tapori language.Their style of speaking Hindi is a mixture of many languages spoken by people in Mumbai
greenleaf007 thumbnail

Great, me and Meenu, two shorties, escaping on your scooty...you'll be aiding us and police will probably hail us over because they'll think you're kidnapping two bacchis. 🀣🀣

Yes i have taken a Triple seats...It so much fun Rups..Believe meπŸ˜ƒ

And i can wake up at anytime as i had earlier said in that Sachi's Sleeping wala post...No particular time...
MadameX thumbnail

Ahh My hindi was welcoming you to Pull my Leg?? 🀒 πŸ˜†...Chal jhooti...Waise i find punjabi language toocute..Coz of the words u guys use like "Tum","aap", "Tumhe"...i am trying to use these kind of words..But we normally say "AAP" or "tu"...

And Tapori literally translates into rowdy in Hindi.Street thugs in Mumbai were perhaps the most notable taporis. Their unique style of speaking Hindi was called tapori language.Their style of speaking Hindi is a mixture of many languages spoken by people in Mumbai

Nimika, we don't use tum, aap, or tumhe...that's also Hindi. πŸ˜† We use tussi, thodi, tu, taunu, etc, etc. It's weird, normally I haven't taken much interest in Hindi but coming to this forum and interacting with you guys, I started polishing up on it so I can better communicate. πŸ˜† Because I find Hindi cute too. πŸ˜†

And tapori kinda sounds like slang in USA...but slang is more gangsta types than rowdy. πŸ˜†