Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: X-xNishax-X

Oh my gosh, I just read the title and the inner phangirl in me started squealing in joy!!! I mean we all knew Navya was going to accept, but from the spoilers it said she'd think about it first... But way to go Navya for following your heart!!! I'm so glad she said yes straight away!!... I can't bear to think of Anant's poor sad face had she have said no, of she'll think about it!

Thanks si much fir sharing the good news so quickly with us!!! Can't wait to see the epi for myself now!!

Oh wait, so she is still going to think about it- at least she didn't reject him or anything though... And I have full faith that Navya will have no choice but to follow her heart this time. I don't think she can say no to Anant, her love for him is too strong- so I think next week we'll see some of Navya telling Renu and possibly Dadi- and then possibly the ever-feared parents. And also on Anant's side we'll see him informing the elders- wonder what they will say though. I hope they don't do anything drastic.

i agree navya also loves anant as much loves anant does...they are made 4 each other so how can she say no to him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she loves anat very much really...