Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Dear Mr. Neeraj Sachdeva

I won't take much of your time as all the wise devils hv said everything that needs to be said & said it well👏.

I'll share some personal experience with u. I was never a serial watcher. I used to surf the channels & most of the time laugh or mock about most of the shows. About their content, which world from they were, their remoteness from logic & reality, their regressive trend (promoting wrong doing)….so on. Then a show named GHSP was launched. I as usual didn't hv any interest in it (I missed some of the initial epis😭 ). One day while surfing I came across GHSP as usual I was ready with my sarcasm😆 but I was blown away by its strong story, the neatly sketched lead characters & Maaneet, Maaneet ,Maaneet…..they became a part of my daily life. There isn't a single day I don't think of them. I know they aren't real but for me they are more than real. I hv a friend who used to watch all the Ekta shows one day she told me that she thought of her favourite characters 24/7 my reply to her was "YOU ARE CRAZY!" Now I laugh at myself GHSP has made me into a serial freak😳 (at least GeeT/Maaneet freak). The point I want to make is your show was so powerful that it created new audiences even those who normally didn't watch soaps.

I believe most of the viewers of GHSP are educated, logical people so things like a sinner getting away with his crimes👎🏼👎🏼, the victim bonding with her abuser👎🏼, girls getting married at an early age quitting studies😒, demon Dev getting married for the nth time😡🤢👎🏼 etc. will only cause its downfall. So please think about these issues & please concentrate on Maaneet centric storyline they are the soul of this show not AA, Devini or comedy circus.

Last but not the least I am telling these only bcoz I love this show & I want it to continue with a bang😳.

geetfangeet thumbnail
Hay guys hope everyone is safe who live in northeren India .oye no one in den?:(:(Edited by bru22 - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

First of a note to u guys

A lovely day is here again
so forget all your worries and pain

A lovely day with a positive start
so come up and sing  with a open heart..

Let this day bring a beautiful smile
and let it be for long not and not for a while😳

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know DevIni have become the new lead...Geet is getting max footage with Dev...not just because of GC's illiness but even when MSK was verymuch there Dev and Geet were getting footage ...Dev and Nandini were getting footage...and this is where all the outburst started...

Let  us see how this week goes...t\if they give us our Maaneet or not...

Woww man..Devini Get to hug and all...and we not even get to see a proper track on Maaneet
geetfangeet thumbnail
Hi devils den is page25!any segments today
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Den is so deserted...2 full days and only 25 pages...

Actually my everyday bio-rhythm has been affected badly...Geet was a part of my bio-schedule that these days neither am I able to miss the play nor watch it...

Eyes are hungry to see Maneet in a frame and legs badly wanna give a good kick to Devini and the amristar circus...and the people behind their propaganda...

DD and GC- Get well soon and also take enough rest... I will watch Animal Planet until u guys return...
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi! devils all, Aarushi, Brunda, Anu and anyone lurking about.

Another week begins, wonder what this one will bring?!?

GC and DD are unwell- so much synchrony in the show as well as in life?

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I'm beginning to wonder if there is an agenda in this being unwell- say a kind of downing of tools, given the shitty track, the wasting of characters and story.
Sort of a statement about the generally shoddy treatment of the show and worse still the insult to the intelligence of the actors, the characters they are protraying (surely all the side actors have a range of skills and can do a decent job if they are given one) and the audience, which has contributed so  much to the show.
I'm just speculating that's all and hey, I admit I could be and proabaly am reading too much and muddying up the waters uneccesarily ( but then this might get the den rebooted and  kickstarted!!, who knows?), it is just that the togetherness and teamwork in the timing of the illness makes me wonder.

In any case, I wish both actors a speedy recovery and good health.

All jootas and jhadoos welcome!
Thanks Anu for such a bright and chirpy post!
Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ all: hi 🤗

at least today i wish to see maaneet together onscreen... i can tolerate devini scene only if promised that they will get married and go to honey and never ever to return. 😛

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by truelyours - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The den is so empty its quiet unusual to see only 25 pages after weekends the positive side I see of last week's pathetic episodes is that mahesh pandey is leaving devini plus jokers track also ending & another thing that is we will enjoy maneet scenes as we will see gurti together after a couple of days
but the channel & PH will have to do some extra promotion of maneet now & let the viewers know that devini & jokers are no longer a part of geet & that mahesh pandey has also left geet the situation is similar to last year the only defference is that last year geet had high trps plus a strong storyline so it was not difficult to get back the trps but yet at that time the show never recovered from engagement fiasco & as a result the trps have gone down to 0.3 this time again the leads have fallen ill but now the difference is there is no storyline trps are the lowest so my sincere request is to get a good writer if swati pandey cannot come back promote maneet make the story revole around maneet & not maneet revolve round the story the trps will pick up again if possibl please bring swati pandey or priya ramanathan or mrinal jha back only they know the essence of maneet & only swati knows the story of maneet after marriage so please bring swati pandey back
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think from this week we wont get too many fillers since as per news DD is back on shoots and GC managed few important shots from his home ..so mayb mon and tues we will see them with the help of BDs but it wont b a mindless comedy at least ...

and from wed or thurs we r going to see them together on screen ...😃

there r few points which CVs need to avoid from here on and most important r those silly Dev-Geet scenes which is something the viewers cannot digest 👎🏼..another thing is Jugnu mama's drunk act which is becoming too much now and a person of his age drinking 24/7 is kind of absurd now 👎🏼...

And dint I predict it last week itself that Colors New talent awards  will make Anandi and jagya the best Jodi in this Den itself 🤣🤣🤣🤣...so whats the difference between Dev-Geet and Anandi-Jagya here ?? 😊...we complain that Geet is making a mockery of social message by showing Dev-Geet scenes ...can I say colors channel is making bigger mockery of social message by presenting Best Jodi award to Anandi-Jagya when at present Jagya is sleeping around with his second wife Gouri ?? 😊

thats why I say keep TV limited to entertainment 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

About the new talent awards I feel that they are uiet biased last year they gave raghav of lado the new talent when he had been acting ib the show for more thn a year another reaso behind guti not getting the award is that gurti are not newcomers this is not their first show whereas in case of anandi & jagya this is their first show ever so in that case they decided to give them the jodi award as new talent means someone for the first time showcasing their talent this is my view but still jagya anandi are no longer a jodi but I will not be surprised if they get back together

anyways lets concenrate on the ITA awards its more important than new talent awards