Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: asena

wanted them as friends
oh well i don't mind watching what Alina will do to get Abhay to love herπŸ˜† All the best to her! she really needs it Abhay is one tough nut to crack open 🀣(already cracked by Piya)

Common jab Pia is with Jeh then why cant abhay has some fun with alinaπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ we know in end it's abhiya but we can have abhina track for sometimeπŸ˜‰
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i like alina alot, i want abhina to be great friend. we all know alina loves abhay alot b/c she is very protective of abhay. she can love abhay b/c he is one of those man that is worthy to love😳

alina can love abhay as much as she wants but she will never get abhay b/c abhay raichand belongs to piya jaiswal/dobrial😳

i so so cannot wait to see abhina track, i was saying this yesterday that where is alina and abhay track and BAME!!!! we are getting it, i really want to see some good story of abhina and hell yeah i want to see piya burn with jealousy re, i so like it when piya get's jealous when abhay get's close to someone else.
yayyy i m sooo happy today πŸ˜ƒ
PARTY TIME!!!!!!! πŸ₯³
we will party this weekend, let Anmol come too πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

awww they were looking so cute together 😍...the way Alina said "is dil mein mere liye bhi jagah bana lo" πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

i m waiting for Alina makeover and Abhina dance too
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Archie

Abhay can never be jealous of jeh but pia ka koi bharosa nahin. She was glaring as if she'll murder alina anytime. For a moment I thought I was not pia but maithili.
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selinapiya

Yeh kya kardiya CVs...

abhi toh Abhiya ka re-union howa tha..was waiting for their romantic scenes..
 i like Abhina..they are cute..Abhina will be good...i would like to watch their friendship scenes but not now..
I want some Abhiya scenes first...πŸ˜†

Ok abhina track will be fun selina just keep watching jealous Pia and cute abhay and simple alinaπŸ˜†
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Ok abhina track will be fun selina just keep watching jealous Pia and cute abhay and simple alinaπŸ˜†

...πŸ˜†i wish that mysterious women Metzz ho..πŸ˜†
okay...Archi,,i will watch just because ur telling me ..that it will be fun...
Edited by Selinapiya - 12 years ago
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Abhina is better then jiya anyways and I really want this and alina's makeover also gosh loved it when abhay hold herπŸ˜› n ab toh abhay ko Jeh kuch nahi kar sakta hai he has alina as his bodyguard pretty one😍

i love you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

M also loooking 4wrd 2 it...Bt only thing...Abhiya ke chakkar me kitno ke dilo ke Armaan Aasuon me beh jayenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Abhay needs a cute friend...Bt Im scared of cv's ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Abhay itna accha kyu hai yaar...Show ki nhi...bahar bhi ladkiya...bina kele ke chike ke fisal jaati hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

#
 Alina is sensible person so I dont think she will react in hasty manner she will be BFF of abhay and he will have a friend to call so m all for this track😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: black_scorpio

😳

ye har koi abhay k piche kyun hai
now this ...😑

Because he is cutest vampire in townπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066