FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lets change our moods man lets try getting faith back in
chandni2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
get me a coke please and something that helps with being tired ðŸ˜†

wait a sec, I try to help Emily with her ipod, what's not really easy when I can't see the pc
meh, itunes is such an idiot
Edited by chandni2111 - 12 years ago
i just learnt one thing politics and manipulations r part of every freaking profession wherever u go there wld b ppl waiting dying to pull u down and i guess u cant escape this u cant run away from it u have to keep fighting anyhow like they say in order to change the damned system u have to be in the very system
chandni2111 thumbnail
sigh, yeah that is life, sadly and it's everywhere the same
chandni2111 thumbnail
this evening the new roomie will move in. Already very curious how he will be. The first time. I will live with one girl and two boys. Sadly the girl is an idiot. But I wll be damn busy when october starts, so who cares 
chandni2111 thumbnail
it's really about time S8 of Ga starts, wanted to post some happy MD, but nothing really seems appropriate or good enough to cheer you up right now ðŸ˜”
m feeling better i just need to ACCEPT that life is a one man show there wont be anybody with you NOBODY not when life is actually happening No matter how much u love someone at end of the day your life your dreams your fears your losses your victories your failures they are all just YOURS The world wont stop for u leave world aside ppl who r part of u their lives wnt stop for u The show just goes on and on and on and u cant keep waiting for someone else to mvoe u forward for someone else to hold on to that invisible thread for u u just have to get up and get going...all by ur freaking own self...
chandni2111 thumbnail
no one can make decisions for you. but knowing that there is someone beside of you, always willing to listen to you, trying to give you advice, giving you a helping hand or a comforting shoulder can make you much stronger to face what might come, with that you are not alone
nah somehow people i always expect to be there and just listen and feel and share what happened r never there i m a sort of perosn who really do need u know to be pushed to be told that its possible that i cant give up no matter when something happens i just need ppl around coz it makes me feel safe they might not do anything just be around listen talk feel what I m feleing that wld b so frekaing ENOUGH for me to get back to being me...but somehow the ppl i EXPECT to b there  just never there...guess its abt time i stop expecting itself