ARHI Luv Stry-Arnav gets back into shell-pg 65

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello hai no bye bye'. Now we all are aware of the new track of Kusi and shyam's marriage track.. I think the new track could be welcome if it goes this way'

--------I would not like to dwell on the happenings in Buaji's house as I hate to write about them praising Shyam and proposing their daughter to him. So in Summary all I can say is Kushi has agreed for the marriage on the insistence of her parents. So now Shyam forces her to quit the job and to pay back the money . Kushi's father asks her to return the money as he got some insurance money. Kushi nods..------

Kushi goes to RM. Anjali happily welcomes her and says "Kushi dekhiya aaj Lavanya ne kya banaya hai-"

La tells to Kushi that she tried the recipe which Kushi gave her. Kushi nods happily.

She feels relaxed that Arnav is not at home and tells to Anjali that she has to speak to her.

Anjali says "Chaliye ' bath karthe hai and takes her to the sofas where Nani is sitting"

KUshi is hesitating to say and Anjali jokes saying "Kya Kushi itna hichkicharahi hai- kya baath hai"

Kushi is trying to say something and Mami says "Kya Paisa jarurath hai ka- hame abhi kahe dethe- 1st se pehle nahi dethe salareee"

Kushi turns to Anjali and says "Anjaliji hame aapse eh kehana hai ki hame naukri chodna padraha hai"

Anjali says " What- but" and Kushi says "Actually abhi Lavanyaji kafi seekhgayi hai and she will learnt he remaining in due course from you"

Anjali says " But why are U leaving- Any problem from our side- Phir se chote ne kuch kaha"

Nani also looks questioningly towards Kushi.

Kushi immediately says "Nahi ' Lekin meri shadi the hui hai"

Anjali beamingly asks "Sach- Eh tho bahut achchi baath hai- Lekin itna jaldi the hua-Who is the groom"

Kushi says "Actually my parents have come from Lucknow. Maine kaha na Anjaliji ki humare gharme rent pe rehtha hai- wahi admi"

Anjali is happy and congrats her.

Mami tauntingly says "Tho shadi karne jarahe ho- Lekin hamra contract ka kaya"

Kushi immediately takes money from her bag and hands over to Anjali.

Anjali refuses to take and Kushi says "Anjaliji this is a matter of respect for me- Had I had money I would have returned it then only"

ANjali gives a helpless look and Mami pulls the money from Kushi.

Kushi slowly takes out two more bundles from her bag and gives to Anjali saying "Anjaliji may be I will not come again- so please give this money to Arnavji ' I owe this money to him"

Mami syas " Tho paise udhar pe bhi liye ho ka"

Kushi bends her head down and ANjali says "Kushi eh sab ka jaroorat nahi hai"

Nani stops ANjali and looks tauntingly at mami and tells " Rehne de Anjalibitia- Kushi is a girl with lot of self respect" Kushi looks thankingly towards Nani .

Nani syas "Kushi bitia hame aapke liye bahut kush hai and bura bhi lag raha hai"

Mami says "Two feelings ek baar"

Nani says "Iam happy for her but I feel dejected that Kushi will not come home everyday from now on. I just wish her the best in life'she further says "Hame apne' and looks at Lavanya and stops.

Everybody wish her all the best and Kushi says she will send the card and request them to come for the marriage to Lucknow.

All wish her the best and she leaves the RM.

She takes a long time leaving the house getting flashbacks of ARHI confrontations'.     

--------

So that was the beginning of the story- If U guys like it then I shall continue

FF
pg1
pg3
pg4
pg 7
pg9
pg- 12 - Shyaam exposed
Pg-15- Shyam the creep remains the creep
Pg 17- Arnav & Kushi come to a deal
Pg 20  Kushi entrd RM-
Pg 22- Kushi's first night at Raizadas
Pg 25 Kushi poured with gifts
Pg 30 Kushi back to Arnav's room
Pg 33 Kushi's support to her family
Pg36  Kushi's Pag Phera -
Pg40  Kushi's makeover-
Pg44  Shyam turns positive-
Pg47  Kushi's flight exp
Pg50  ARHI break Fake shadi
Pg 54 Payash Engaged 
Pg 57 Anjali plays Cupid
Pg 63 Kushi evokes feelings of Arnav
Pg 65  Arnav gets back into shell
Edited by k_sarala - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

im not really liking this track if it happens in the real show but this fanfic is interesting. please continue

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To be honest, do not like the idea of Khushi contemplating marriage with Shyam...she has always thought of him as a friend...
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dont stop... keep writing ... 😊

Cheers,
Monsi
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please continue.. I wanna see Arnav's reaction
Durs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pls continue, i am eagerly waiting to see the arnav's reaction
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey its too good!!!!
pls keep updating!!!!
n do add me to ur pm list!!!
GIBAL thumbnail
Kushi is everyday going to ASR's house and she goes to every ones room, still now how could she didnt find that shyam is Anjali's husband. How come she did not go to Anjali's room any time. In Anjali's room her and shyams photos are there, still kushi did not see them? what a joke. Its really funny what the C.V's are thinking we are fools and simply dragging the story.
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
pls continue waiting for arnav's reaction and i would be very grateful if u could pm me😊Edited by smithasrk - 12 years ago
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GIBAL

Kushi is everyday going to ASR's house and she goes to every ones room, still now how could she didnt find that shyam is Anjali's husband. How come she did not go to Anjali's room any time. In Anjali's room her and shyams photos are there, still kushi did not see them? what a joke. Its really funny what the C.V's are thinking we are fools and simply dragging the story.

Ssshhh.. we are supposed to be dumb.  99% incl. me of the forum has stopped asking questions. just go with the flow😆