Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
An extremely rich girl who is very naive ji. Then there is a poor guy who is an orphan. The rich girl's dad is very kind and funds his education. The guy falls in love with the girl, but difference in status. The girl marries another person, and the poor guy helps with all the marriage preps.  Edited by AHF_S - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I know. πŸ€£

Goodnight Mona. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kaisi kaisi filmain banti hain.. koi sar pair nahi..πŸ˜†

Monaa philum to bata ke jaaoo..

good night..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AHF_S

An extremely rich girl who is very naive ji. Then there is a poor guy who is an orphan. The rich girl's dad is very kind and funds his education. The guy falls in love with the girl, but difference in status. The girl marries another person, and the poor guy helps with all the marriage preps. 

I was so gonna say that Karishma movie Anari.πŸ˜† But girl gets married? πŸ˜‘
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

An extremely rich girl who is very naive ji. Then there is a poor guy who is an orphan. The rich girl's dad is very kind and funds his education. The guy falls in love with the girl, but difference in status. The girl marries another person, and the poor guy helps with all the marriage preps. 

Dil he Dil Mein!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ok last one

gal boy like each other but just to impress her more asks his secretary to act like his ex wifeand with a kid.Situation gets messier and on the day of their wedding gal realises boy actually loves secretary...
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Prem rog 😭😭 i heart tht movie..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tvdekha

ok last one

gal boy like each other but just to impress her more asks his secretary to act like ex wife with a kid.Situation gets messier and on the day of their wedding gal realises boy actually loves secretary...

Maine pyaar kyun kiya

stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

ok last one

gal boy like each other but just to impress her more asks his secretary to act like ex wife with a kid.Situation gets messier and on the day of their wedding gal realises boy actually loves secretary...

Maine pyaar kyun kiya!!!πŸ˜ƒ
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Prem rog 😭😭 i heart tht movie..

Pullu soye nahin abhi tuk!!!
Right himani...
what a stupid movie though...but I loved the songs at that timeπŸ˜†

Night all😊