Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting thread. Nandini good you got this going.

When I first saw Sachin in CID I was terribly confused. How come he is not known to the four constant members of CID. ๐Ÿ˜•
Then I went through some CID SB episodes. His name was different.๐Ÿ˜•
more heaped on me. Poor me. Then a rerun on Sony heightened this. He was already working under Inspector Ramesh in another CID wing when Abhijeet and Daya arrested him in a CID episode.

I went through all SB episodes๐Ÿคข this was my condition at the end of a week. My brain registered that Sachin and Abhimanyu are two different characters๐Ÿ˜† Then it hit me when I was relaxing that HP probably could not bear to leave CID ... so FW gave him a chance in CID with a new ID under Pradyuman sir.๐Ÿ˜Š

In all this I hold FW responsible for the reactions that got generated towards Sachin because any actor would feel honoured to be accepted by staunch viewers of the serial based on his abilities and the changes he can show as an actor. Here confusion was hte starting, middle and ending IDs for this character. 

I wish him luck in displaying his inherent talent as he is surrounded by a gallery of top notch talent not found in any other show. (I am not belittling any other actor so fans do note I am not telling this to hurt you) It is not an easy job to be part of a show that is 14 years long and make a character a household name and also prove that one is not depending solely on that character to show one's acting expertise. The core 4 of CID have done this and it is not easy to be a colleague with such massive talent power houses. HP has had this thrust on him or he may have chosen to be part of this challenge. Hope to see him live upto this challenge. ๐Ÿ˜Š
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nandini for opening this thread. Congratulation You for that. ๐Ÿ‘

He did make some progress in his role and job in the show. Specially the Romatic scenes of him and Neha showed us his different approach. I won't say he is being the perfect or best but he is damn improving. And its good for him as well as for show and for audiences.

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
And you worked on it.. 
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
I hope Sachin gets some good role in Asambhav Series. 
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

earlier i wasnt able to accept sachin...bt now i'm happy tht he's improving...i lyk him now.

bt i really love abhimanyu more than sachin...
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ awsumsonia indeed abhimanyu is anyday dearer than sachin!!
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Abhimanyu is past and Sachin is present. 
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Why this thread is so quiet when we have many new Sachin Fans here in IF..?
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today sachin did two great disguise acts. loved both of them. i wish abhijeet had been there with him, then it would have been like icing to a cake.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed, I think his driver disguise was particularly awesome. The way he was crying and panicking looked very natural and apt.