SS- Fight Between Love and Fate.. Updated p3/pg8

PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey sweeties.  Maaneet had made me to do most unimaginable thing on earth.😲  I had never thought I will write story or something. That was not at all my cup of tea or say Coffee(Maaneet effect)πŸ˜‰.. I am writing something just because I love Maaneet beyond all limits. This is my first ever SS on Maaneet. My first work'.😳

So please Bare with me. This will have 2-3 parts. I am posting first part.Please Please Give me reply. Your suggestions are most welcome.😊

Starting from where Maan in hospital after Pammi fiasco. In the morning Geet went to gurudwara to thank her Baabaji. Meanwhile Maan took discharge from hospital and went to KM.

My story starts from here..

Index:-

Part 1-- Below this page

Part2--https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46807375

Par 3--https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1784959?pn=8

Edited by PoojaMishty - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoojaMishty thumbnail

Fight Between Love and Fate...

IN KM..

Maan enters KM. Asked Nakul where Daadima is? Nakul said " unke kamre me hai." Maan went to Daadima's room. Daadima surprised to see Maan in her room.

Daadima:- Maan bte Aap yanha kaise? Aap ghar kyun aaye?  Aapki tabiyet thik nahi hai. Ye kya pagal pan hai Maan..

Maan:- Daadima aap shant hoiye. Mai bilkul thik hu. Doctor gave me permission to go home. Don't worry Daadi ma.

Dev enters..

Dev:- Are bro, aap ghar kab aaye.? Aapki tabiyet kaisi hai ab? Aur akelehi aaye aap?

Both Daadima and Dev looking for Geet.

Maan:- Dev I was alone in the hospital so I came alone. Whats a big deal!!(total MSK attitude) BTW Dev tum yanha kaise? Tum ghar kab aaye aur kaise aaye?

Dev:- Bro main to ghar me hi hun. Kal raat doctor ne kanha ke aap thik ho aur hum sab ghar jaye to hum sab ghar aagaye. Geet jid kar rahi thi rukne ki. Lekin Daadima ne use samza diya. Bro Geet kanha hai? Wo aapse milne Hospital gayi thi.

Maan:- Geet? Wo kaun hai? And I was asking you when did you come from Canada? And how?

Daadima and Dev looked at each other not getting what Maan is asking.

Daadima.. Daadima... Geet screamed from downstairs.

Both Daadima and Dev shocked to hear such heartbreaking scream from Geet. Both of them immediately go downstairs leaving shocked and confused Maan in the room. After few seconds Maan followed them.

Downstairs...

Daadima:- kya baat hai geet bte? Kya hua?

Geet:- Daadima Maan hospital mai nahi hai. Aur no one in the hospital knows where he is. And she started crying hard.

Daadima tried to consol her.. Geet bete meri baat suno...

Maan: - Ye kya ho raha hai? Ye itna kyun chilla rahi hai?

Geet recognized his voice as soon as she heard it. Maan standing near stairs with stern expressions not getting what is happening. Geet's expression changes from fear to relief then to worry. She ran towards Maan and flung her arm around his neck and hugged him tightly. Maan couldn't understand how to express. He stood there dumb folded. After recovering from initial turmoil Geet broke the hug and shot an angry glare at Maan.

"Maan aap apne aap ko samjte kya ho? Aisa koi karta hai kya? Mai kitna pareshan ho gayi thi. Aap hospital se aise bina bataye ghar kyoun aaye? Maine aapko kitna dundha? Aapko to meri kuch parwa hi nahi hai."  And she hit playful on his chest.

Now that was limit for The Maan Singh Khurana.

Maan holds her hand and asked with full irritation.  "Just shup up!!!! Tum kya samjti ho khudko? Ho kaun tum jo MSK se itne sawal kar rahi ho? Aur merehi ghar aane ke liye muze tumhari permission ke koi jarurat nahi hai. Samzi tum?"

Geet didn't understand what annoyed Maan to this level. She looked at Daadima with confusing look. Daadima understands her situation and asked Maan to calm down. "Maan bte aap abhi abhi ghar aaye ho. Aapki tabiyet thik nahi hai. Aap pahele nashat kar lo aur fir aaram kar lena. Geet tum mere saath chalo hum breakfast ke tayaari karte hai."

Both left without giving chance to Maan to say further.

Geet silently followed Daadima, not able to understand the Maan's reaction at all. Last few days were like hell for all Khurana's. Both Maan and Geet had suffered a lot due to Paami. Yesterday when doctor told Geet that Maan is fine and will recover soon, she was relieved.  And today her Maan is behaving like a stranger to her. She was expected a warm hug, a word of care and love from him but today what she got is beyond her imagination.

Here Maan was fuming with anger and was unable to believe that some stranger girl hugged him in front of his family and accused him for nothing. Dev tried to calm Maan but failed miserably.

Fortunately Daadima called them for breakfast.

On the breakfast table..

Daadima :- Maan bte, nashta kar lena aur baad me thoda aaram kar lena. Aap aaj office nahi ja rahe hai. Samje aap?

Maan:- "Ok Daadima."

Geet brings breakfast for all and started serving. She was about to serve pasta to Maan. Maan stops her and asks Daadima,

"Is she a new servant in KM?"

Geet looked angrily at Maan making baby face. Dev choked his food while Daadima looked playfully at Maan and said

"Maan bte, bahot haogay a mazak. Geet kalse itni pareshan hai. Kyon aap usko tang karrahe ho? Chalo ab jaldi se nashta kar lo."

"Daadima, mai mazak nahi kar raha hu. Ye ladki kaun hai? Mai ise nahi janta. Agar ye koi nayi servant hai to use aapni had me rahne ko kahiye. I won't be able to tolerate again whatever just happened." And he shot a typical MSK look towards Geet.

"Maan bte, app kya kah raho hai? Aap Geet ko nahi jante? Mazak ke bhi haad hoti hai Maan."

Maan can sense anger from Daadima's voice.

"Daadima I am sorry if I am hurting you. But trust me I am not in a mood to crack jokes. I seriously don't know her."

"Maan..." A painful cry slipped from Geet's mouth. She was crying silently.

Daadima looked horrified and asked Maan,

"Maan aapko such me yaad nahi hai ke Geet aapki patni hai?" Daadima's voice shaking while asking this to her grandson.

"Kya? Patni?" Maan was dumb folded. A severe pain shot trough his head. He held his head in hand and sunk on the chair not able to digest the facts. He lost his consciousness.

Maan...!!!

Maan bete..!!!!

Bro...!!!

All three ran towards him.

Dev with the help of Nakul took Maan to his room. Geet called doctor to come home as early as possible.

After examining Maan and hearing the incidence from Dev and Geet, doctor told them due to a hard impact on his head; it seems that he is facing a partial amnesia. He might have the some part of his memory. But he will be in danger if we tried to bring his memory forcefully. So don't make him remember anything. The process should be natural.

After hearing the situation of Maan from doctor, Geet felt as her world is crashing. She could not imagine in her worst dreams also that her Maan will ever forget her. But now the fate has played a worst ever game with her. Her life, her strength, her love, her support is not with her now. She feels completely alone.

Daadima is also in a shock, but feeling Geet's pain old woman kept her pain aside and tried to sooth Geet. Geet hugged Daadima and cried uncontrollably.

When Maan become conscious, he saw Geet sitting near his bed and staring in vain and tears flowing uncontrollably from her eyes. For first few seconds he couldn't understand the situation, but then he remembered the talk with Daadima.  "Maan aapko such me yaad nahi hai ke Geet aapki patni hai" Daadima's statement rang in his mind. He started getting up. This draws Geet's attention towards him. She immediately wipes her tears and helped Maan to sit.

She asked Maan, whether he wants anything. Maan just nodded no.

"Aap baithiye, mai Daadima ko bhejati hu." She said and left the room without looking at him.

Daadima went to his room. She lovingly put her hand on his forehead and asked, "Bete kaiso ho aap?"

"Mai thik hoon Daadima."

There was an awkward silence between them. Both of them judging what will come next.

"Daadima, kya mai aapse kuch puch sakat hu?"  Maan broke the silence

"Haan bte pucho"

"Daadima, subhe jo hua wo kyat ha?"

"Maan bte, mai ab jo aapse kah rahi hu wo aap shanti se suniye. Please aap gussa mat hona wo aapke tabiyet ke liye thik nahi hai."

"Thik hai Daadimaa. Aap please muje baatiye ye sab kya chal raha hai."

"Maan aapka accident hua tha. Aapke sar pe gaheriu chot aye thi. Aur us chot ke karan aapne apni kuch yaade kho de hai."

Maan looked shockingly at Daadima. Daadima looked worryingly towards her grandson and patted his hands for comforting him.

"Iska matlab hai ke Geet..." He couldn't complete the statement.

Daadima nodded in yes understanding the Maan's condition.

"Maan bte, aap samzdar hai isliye hum aapse kuch maang rahe hai. Bete Geet aapki patni hai. Aapko yaad ho na ho wo is ghar ke badi bahu hai. Aapka gussa aap thoda baju me rakhe sochiye ke uspar kya beet rahi hogi. Wo to aapse kuch nahi kahegi lekin aapko use samzna hoga. Mai kuch jyada expect nahi kar rahi hun aapse lekin aap thoda shanti se kaam lo. Geet se aap bahot pyaar karte ho aur ye baat aapko yaad nai hai lekin aaj bhi Geet aapse utnahi pyaar karti hai. Isliye use samzne ke koshis karo. Muze pata hai thoda waqt lagega lekin aapko koshih karni hogi bte. Humare khatir Geet ko apnane ke koshih karo." Daadima asked him with teary eyes.

Maan looked at her with mixed emotions. He couldn't deny to Daadima but not able to accept the fact that he loved Geet and they are married. But for Daadima's sake he have to accept it.

"Daadima, aap chinta mat kijiye. Keval aap kah rahi hai isliye mai ye baat maan raha hunk e Geet meri patni hai. Lekin Daadima muje thoda waqt chaiye sab baato ko samzne ke liye. Ye bahot badi baat hai mere liye. Mai koshish jarur karunga lekin Daadima I want sometime alone to understand the things. Please Daadima."

Geet enters the room with mug of coffee in her hand. She gave it to Maan. He took it hesitatingly. Looking at the drink in that mug, he gets surprise and asks Geet" How do you know?" Geet looks towards him with a tearful eyes. That one look delivered a pain, agony, emotional turmoil she is going through. Maan understands the answer.

As he took the first sip, "Nice coffee." He replied unknowingly. "Thank you." Geet said with low tone not able to believe her ears.

Somewhere back of the mind, Maan feels that he knows the smell and taste of this coffee. He knows that Nakul never served him such a wonderful coffee.

"Maan bte, aap dono baithiye. Mai jara aati hun." Daadima leaves giving them the privacy.

Both Maan and Geet don't understand what to speak.

"Ab aapki tabiyet kaise hai?" Geet asked with hesitation, not sure about the Maan's mood.

"Thik hai. Coffee pike accha laga." Maan replied.

"Aap aaram kijiye. Kuch chahiye to bula lena." Geet told and got up to leave.

"Geet..." Maan said immediately as she started leaving.

Geet stood with shock.

"Geet baitho yanha pe. Muje kuch baat karni hai."

"Geet, pahela rona band karo." He said in stern voice.

Geet remembered the Maan from HP days who never liked the tears from her eyes, she wiped her tears immediately.

"Dekho Geet, Daadima ne muje abhi humare rishte ke bare me sab khuch bataya. Lekin Get muje such me kuch bhi yaad nahi hai. Muje pata hai is baat ka tumhe bahot dukh ho raha hoga lekin main helpless hu Geet. Muje thoda waqt chaiye."

She wiped her tears and spoke. "Maan main janti hun aap muje bhul gaye hai lekin main to aapko nahi bhuli hoon. Mere liye aaj bhi aap mere pati hai jo mujse beimtinha pyaar karte the. Main aapke saath koi jabardasti nahi karna chahti. Aapko jitna chahiye utna waqt le lijiye. Main aapka intazaar karoongi. Muje aap pe aur humare pyaar par poora bharosa hai. Mere babaji muje mere pyar wapas jaroor denge." She spoke it in one breath and left the room without waiting for Maan's reaction.

Maan looked at her retreating figure with amusement. The way she trusted their love touched his heart.

------------------

To be continued...

Please waiting for reply...

Part 2-- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46807375�

Edited by PoojaMishty - 12 years ago
anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome continue soon  and please add me to your PM list thanks
PoojaMishty thumbnail

First compliment on my first writing..
Thank you so much for your reply...πŸ€—
It means a lot for me😳
PoojaMishty thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshimanshi

awesome continue soon  and please add me to your PM list thanks

Thank you so much...πŸ€—
Will update tomorrow and will PM you..
Love you..
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome i loved it too gd plz add me to ur pm list thanks 
PoojaMishty thumbnail

Originally posted by: palak13

awesome i loved it too gd plz add me to ur pm list thanks 

I am glad that you loved it. 
Will send you PM when i will update the next part.
Love you...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation for first ff
 awesome start
loved it
loved maaneet matured conversation
 loved the way dadi told maan about his relation with geet
 and geet is his wife
 continue soon
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

On your first FF.

I will come back and read it ...

Thanks
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so good this is the way it should done in the serial too. but they show all the other crap.so good. update soon.add me in ur pmEdited by simm28 - 12 years ago