i agree tht RD is a gr8 dancer but as per sbs segment 
i am not tht much happy with him

he was just shaking piya like a crazy man

seriously don't look good

but i rally do appreciate tht last dance"  te amo"
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chakku

Yeah he is a great dancer. I actually disliked the song or tune otherwise his steps were synchronised and perfect.

It looked like some wannabe "Bhojpuri-meets-MTV" number๐Ÿ˜†. Awful. Could tolerate him, he was doing it well, but not Piya. 

And they should have dried his shirt. 
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜• jeh 's shirt was totally drenched in his sweat bechara๐Ÿ˜†, wasnt the a.c. working ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜† !!!! the dance was ok , but i didnt like the  tune they were dancing on
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah he is a good dancer ๐Ÿ˜Š But why did he have that huge sweat patch on his back it looked really gross had he been sprinting or something? 
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
his dancing is really good he even said in an article dat he gave audi for dance india dance 2 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey asena ! Nice post! RD is superb as a dancer! It was just amazing to watch him with perfection -- Pia I felt was a bit uncomfortable but nevertheless RD made it worth the watch. I wish they had used Senoritta! The music spoiled the thing for me a bit! 

But kudos to RD ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks everyone for replying๐Ÿค—

@to those saying mentioning the music-i'll tell the truth i didn't like the song either but this topic was to praise RD's dancing skills not to talk about the whole dance performance

@to those talking about the sweat patch-lol thats the director's fault how could he okayed the shot? it could have been Sukirti and RD were rehearsing before going for the shot(these guys get the script and they have to shoot the same day which means not much time to rehearse) That scene could have been a test shot before the actual shot? i don't know the reason but thats the director's fault not RD's

and i didn't mention Sukirti because like i said above i'm only talking about RD's dance. i know she isn't best dancer, in fact she has admitted many times that she's a horrible dancer.๐Ÿ˜†
asena thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Hey asena ! Nice post! RD is superb as a dancer! It was just amazing to watch him with perfection -- Pia I felt was a bit uncomfortable but nevertheless RD made it worth the watch. I wish they had used Senoritta! The music spoiled the thing for me a bit! 

But kudos to RD ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks
and you're right lol i don't know if you know this but Sukirti is not a good dancer. I feel if he had danced with Madhura the dance would have looked better despite the song๐Ÿ˜†

i really hope his dancing skills are shown more in the show. i hated how the cvs wasted SK's talent of dancing. He's a really good dancer but while he was in the show we never really got to see this talent of his๐Ÿ˜ก
asena thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaq_abhiya

his dancing is really good he even said in an article dat he gave audi for dance india dance 2 

wow really? i watched the ending of DID2 but not the auditions so i'm not sure if he got selected or not