Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: asena

Thanks
and you're right lol i don't know if you know this but Sukirti is not a good dancer. I feel if he had danced with Madhura the dance would have looked better despite the song😆

i really hope his dancing skills are shown more in the show. i hated how the cvs wasted SK's talent of dancing. He's a really good dancer but while he was in the show we never really got to see this talent of his😡

Hahaha... I know! I dont find both Suku and Vivu good dancers. They are both very rigid when it comes to dancing. 😆 😆... Yes Madhura looks good but kya karein Suku is the lead na! She had to be given the dancing!

Me too!... Watching RD dance is fab! He has great flexibility and his steps are always in sync. Yes SK was good we should have had his dance sequence -- it would have set the stage on fire 😉
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love Visu but i know they're not so good dancers especially Vivian😆(did you watch the valentine event dance?) One thing i like about these 2 though is that although they can't dance they still give it a try

Madhura and RD can get a chance to dance together in some dance competition representing mount college😛 they can show abhiya together and these 2

i wish SK returns soon to the show and his entry scene shot with a dance sequence😍

i'm breaking my own rules😵 this topic for RD lets stick to praising him😉
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asena

i love Visu but i know they're not so good dancers especially Vivian😆(did you watch the valentine event dance?) One thing i like about these 2 though is that although they can't dance they still give it a try

Madhura and RD can get a chance to dance together in some dance competition representing mount college😛 they can show abhiya together and these 2

i wish SK returns soon to the show and his entry scene shot with a dance sequence😍

i'm breaking my own rules😵 this topic for RD lets stick to praising him😉

I know right!? I watched the VD sequence -- Vivu and Suku were bad! Yes kudos them to give it a try! 😆

Yes RD and Madhura should do a dance sequence! They would look awesome -- as a couple and dance as well!😊

Yes we should stick to RD :)
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is a trained dancer (for like 6 years i think) and he has competed on a national level
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I didnot like the song. But yeah he is a good dancer. What was Suku doing exactly.
pkyk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He is a great dancer and actor too!