.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Just watched the show, and this is what first thought about:πŸ€“
Remember they had shown that Laxmi took the bag and went away, and they also didn't show ant promo! Just thinking , what if it turns out to be something else, otherwise what was the need of showing that Laxmi was taking the bag?πŸ˜•
Just a thought because it's IPKKND, anything can happen anytime
And the promo thing, why did'nt they show any promo😲
Maybe they want us to be hooked, although we are alreadyπŸ˜†, but still
What do you think!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by murphy369 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup!! I've said that before too! They showed laxmi digging her bag for a reason!! I really hope the necklace isn't there!!

Ab yeh mami ki toh main πŸ€¬!
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah completely agree ... its definitely sumthing else.. may be Lakshmi's necklace or sumthing ...otherwise dey would have showed a precap for tomorrow ... these guys know how to keep us hooked on to d show but as u said v already are ... csnt wait for tomorrow ... luvd the ARHI scene btw πŸ˜›

Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I really really really hope it's something else!! Mybe some of laxmi's  leaves in there!!...If it's the necklace i would be totally πŸ’”πŸ˜’..
Just as everything is going smooth between ArHi!!
.hea. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_gurl

Yup!! I've said that before too! They showed laxmi digging her bag for a reason!! I really hope the necklace isn't there!!

Ab yeh mami ki toh main πŸ€¬!

You are right Noorie
After seeing that Lavanya was taking nicely (even for a little timeπŸ˜†) it was going good, but Mami just crossed her limits today, there's no end of her silly thoughts.
Ek toh Khusi ne blame apne sar par liya, and mami is just πŸ˜‘
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yh , I think they did not show the precap, because I hope that the necklace is not in the bag. Otherwise they would have shown a precap, where everyone is shocked . (meaning that Khushi did have the necklace afterall).

As a viewer , we probably expect , that Khushi pulls out the necklace, but I do not think that will happen
gilgamesh thumbnail
THe CVs have sidestepped us so many times  (billi chuha ka khel) that I am beginning to expect the opposite from them...what if the necklace is still there?😑  we will have to wait it out thru tomorrow...I just hope, hope and hope it is not the necklace...
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aapke muh mein ghee shakar...Sanchari!😊
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: murphy369

Just watched the show, and this is what first thought about:πŸ€“

Remember they had shown that Laxmi took the bag and went away, and they also didn't show ant promo! Just thinking , what if it turns out to be something else, otherwise what was the need of showing that Laxmi was taking the bag?πŸ˜•
Just a thought because it's IPKKND, anything can happen anytime
And the promo thing, why did'nt they show any promo😲
Maybe they want us to be hooked, although we are alreadyπŸ˜†, but still
What do you think!πŸ˜ƒ

@blue yes we are already  they should not thadapaofy us na πŸ˜†
but you may be right πŸ˜‰ hopefully lakshmi has done her kamal 😳
.hea. thumbnail
@shybabe- kash aisa hon yaar! I simply don't want the necklace there, but still, I am totally confused totday!

@lwfw- Laxmi ko kamal toh karna hi chahiye, Khusi kitna khyal rakhti hain uska, and yeh, we are already fida on this show (and ArnavπŸ˜‰)