SS Naani to the rescue UPDATED PAGE4

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
chote index...😉
Part 1 

Hey, I'm thinking of aham longing for gopi and Gopi going away for a while for Aham to miss her. 

Part 1

As Naani lives alone, one morning as she is struggling to get out of bed and goes outside to greet her neighbours, they greet her nicely, one offers to come and cook for her, something that she likes, the other asks after her family, she answers they question, but one comes with a screaming crying baby, she shakes her head to greet her but thereafter goes in her house thinking about the Modi's...she should phone Koki as she hasn't spoken to her in a while. 

It's a week after Gopi passes her test, Aham has already arranged for her correspondence test and they have been through the material together and Aham is happy that Gopi will be able to learn this way, with him supervising her progress. 

Naani rings, Koki how is your bahu, Kokila tells her of the good score on the test and that she is maintaining the good name of the Modi's...Koki, why don't you send her here for some time, No ma what will I do without Gopi, she has her work here, Naani, kitchen work is everywhere I want her to come here and stay with me and cook all my favourite dishes as she knows to, and provide company for me for a while. Koki says but ma this is only temporary solution, I think you need a permanent solution, how about we employ a maid to be with you there...Naani answers No, maids steal she will take all my good sarees when I am not looking and pilfer all my nice crockery sets you and your sisters gave me and leave me with nothing...Koki had listened to this answer several times when she broached the subject, so she let it drop again. So Koki send your bahu to me and Gopi knows how to make her favourite dishes, she's a simple girl and she knows Gopi hasn't been accepted by Aham, and won't be missed by him...according to what she thinks, not what we know and observed during this education track, anyway she is thinking that, meanwhile Kokila having observed Aham during Gopi's birthday his disappointment at not feeding Gopi cake, he saying perfect when Gopi struck to score in the game, also she had been seeing him lately any excuse to come home early to teach Gopi, when he was at home he was always wanting her in his company but she was hoping for more, only this morning she woke up at 5am and decided to go to Goham's room to tell Gopi what she wanted her to make for breakfast and found Gopi rising from the floor, she had assumed after the bhoot nonsense of Rashi's Goham were now sharing a bed as Aham had come down to say that Gopi was in the bathroom whilst he was late for the office and will go directly missing breakfast (Gopi taking a second bath in the morning), she had thought they were sharing a bed and was unhappy with what she saw in the morning in their room...she thought about this and decided Aham needed a further nudge and a little bit of distance between them and he missing her would provide the nudge...she told Naani, okay it's only a temporary measure but okay I will send her. Naani said send her quickly. I will arrange everything ma jai shree krishna, ok jai shree krishna.

Kokila goes to find Gopi, Gopi is cutting bindi, Kokila tells her, how would you like to go on a holiday and be with Naani again, me maji a holiday I will miss the house and all of you too much, it's only for a short time, Naani asked for you specifically, she knows you can prepare all her dishes that you are the adarsh bahu of this house she wants your company for some time, Ji maji I will go. Kokila smiles, and goes from there to her room to take her mobile, she rings Aham, Ji mom, Aham dikra, Gopi is going away for some time, What mom, he stands up and bangs his leg on his desk as he is doing so, What are you saying Mom, where is she going? Kokila she is going to spend some time with Naani, Naani is lonely and missing my Gopi vau. I'm just informing you so that when you come home today you can think of plans of how to teach Gopi, to prepare timetable for her whilst she is there, as she takes the bus in the morning tomorrow...in Aham's mind what tomorrow...Kokila hangs up and his left thinking for the rest of the afternoon about Gopi, how it will be to wake up day in day out without Gopi, no alone time just the two of them upstairs and that it will be difficult for Gopi as well not having him to encourage her and show her how to study in the best way, who will correct her, she's so much a child, will she be able to follow the instructions in the correspondence course without guidance from him...he enjoyed guiding her and teaching. 

Aham left for home at 5pm, and got home and immediately went to find Gopi she was with his mom making some sweet dish for after dinner. Jai shree krishna mom, Gopi come upstairs I want to see the study you have done today...he didn't mention about planning for her time away, it was to painful to say it out loud yet. Ji, I will come in a few minutes let me just finish the kheer and I will come, okay don't be too long, and he went up to freshen up, he came out of the shower in one of his home kurta's the green one, and saw Gopi bringing his tea, he took the cup maintaining eye lock and drank from it and sat down and told her to bring her books, she went to take them and they sat down for 2 hours just in each other's company Gopi studying and him observing her and helping her and asking her questions as she goes alone to get her thinking as she writes. Aham is thinking, how I'm I going to stay without these moments we have together just us...dinner time came and they both went down, with Aham looking at Gopi as he ate and looking at him, they seemed to be locked in each other's company and nothing seemed to be intruding into this world of theirs. Though all the family was present and were speaking and Gopi was smiling he noticed she didn't seem to be listening to them, Aham quickly made his excuses though he liked the kheer he said he was full and told Gopi come lets go upstairs we still have a lot work to do. They left together and went upstairs. 

Having explained to her about the about the layout of the materials of the correspondence and the learning schedule, she agreed and asked a few questions that were relevant and made him think she understood what was required of her. 

The next morning dawned, Aham had tossed and turned from 3am in the morning, when he had woken up, similarly Gopi had laid in her bed on the floor, awake for most of the night, as she knew this would be her last night in the house for a while. Aham woke first and looked at Gopi who looked at him, both awake, he had his bath early and got dressed and went to find his mom, mom I wish to talk to you, what is it Aham, Kokila knew what was coming an excuse to keep Gopi here most likely, Aham starts Mom, Gopi just past her first test, she is not used to studying on her own, she won't be able to manage it without me there...Kokila said that is why you will be visiting her in the weekends to check on her progress and assure yourself that she is doing what she ought to be doing...Mom at weekends, just how long is Gopi going to stay at Naani's (he had assumed 1 week or 2 weeks max), No Aham, she will stay as long as Naani wants her there, maybe 2 or 3 months. Mom but how will you stay without your bahu for so long, Kokila I will manage Aham dikhra, they is a phone I will speak to her and come to see her sometimes, your naani was complaining to me that I don't visit her perhaps now that Gopi is there I will go more often and spend time with them, enough now Aham you have your work to do, lets leave this matter now. Aham just looks as she leaves the room going downstairs for the puja and breakfast. 

It's time for Gopi to go, Aham has delayed his time to go to the office as much as possible as he intends to drop her himself to the bus station. His mother has already asked him twice what time he is going to the office and he has made excuse, his Khaka and Jigar have already left for the office, he looks at Gopi's bag that she packed where she placed it as she takes ashirwat from the elders of the house, he carries the bag and waits by the door, Kokila looks at him and looks at Gopi and tells her Aham is waiting Gopi you go and enjoy your holiday and tell Naani I will phone her later, ji maji. she follows Aham and turns around to smile at everyone and waves to them with a smile.

Aham and her reach the bus station, as he drops her, he looks at her sideways, he wanted to tell her that he wants her to phone him as soon as she arrives there, but he doesn't tell her, she tells him goodbye and leaves...he is thinking does she know how to get a bus ticket even, he parks the car follows her, he goes to her and tells her to follow him, he goes and gets her ticket and as she is going in the bus, he gives her his handkerchief and says to Gopi, wipe the seat with this before you sit down on it. when she climbs in the bus, he is thinking he has become a real softy and purses his lips in anger, and goes to find his car and go to the office, his mind on his many meetings and one of which he is so late for he had to reschedule it from his mobile phone as Gopi was on her goodbye tour at Modi Bhawan. 

Well folks, thanks for reading my story, I will update it soon with the happenings to Goham in this distance track...

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fab fab munda in dilemma time for part two really enjoyed reading it
Edited by fanbidaai - 12 years ago
continue soon dear...i'm curious to know what's next
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice story and great start! I've really enjoyed. Pls update next part as soon as possible 😊
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really a very nice story plz update soon
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice story.interesting .
plz do continue soon.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
cool scenario..n well i get what u meant by not being n a jovial mood after today's epi..so this lil FF suited my mood perfectly too!! i mean i'm in a neautral mood..lol what i mean is i'm angry cz rashi got away but happy cz Aham behaved like a normal hubby with her by being angry but still not shouting at her like earlier, despite actually having a good reason to be disappointed..so its kidaff weirdly balanced out!!

anyway i am wondering what will actually happen when she passes the test(which i am pretty sure she will)..i in a way hope the CVs will take a leaf out of ur book n do ship her off to Nani so Aham figures out his feelings for her..it seems like real good idea!

n aww..i loved the wipe the seat with the hanky part!!!! i love the 1st scene!! so it was very cute as i was imagining it n my head while reading!!
do continue soon cz it'll be very interesting to see how Aham will respond to this!! n specially how much he'll miss her!!
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice ... Looking forward to next part
ChicagoCarole1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just love your writing...better than the show...hope you are feeling more "perky" soon.  All the best!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okay me mates, I have read your feedback comments, thanks 👍🏼 thanks for the Likes, your like has got mine...😆

guys I'm feeling perkier now, thanks for your concern.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago