Abhiya OS- lets live just this moment.

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

She came out of the washroom & went straight to the mirror. An angry & hurt Pia stared back at her. Today has been one eventful & mostly a disappointing day for Pia. Eventful because of the brawl that happened between Kabir & Jeh regarding Alina. Pia toady saw a different side to Jeh & is still unnerved by it. But its her disappointment that is making her angry. Disappointment because Mr. Abhay Raichand, her Abhay has refused to wear the shirt she brought for him.

Abhay: Pia I like wearing black & besides you know why I can't wear this shirt in college that too in daylight, he had tried to reason with her but she got angry and left the packet in a huff and walked away from backstage.

Pia let out a sigh. She is dying to talk to Abhay, even want to give him a tight hug for being the one to stop Jeh & Kabir. The rude msg beeps from her cell bring her out of her train of thoughts.

Abhay's msg: I'm waiting outside for u.

Pia replied back: Keep waiting.

Abhay: If you don't come I'll keep waiting whole night.

Pia: Vampires don't sleep so enjoy your night watch.

Abhay:

Arghh he does not even let me be angry with him properly. Stupid, arrogant vampire miffed Pia.

She put on a grey top & white pant & rushed to meet him. She prayed not to bump into anyone.

Abhay's car was parked behind a tree outside her house. She opened the door slide beside him but did not looked at him. She pouted like an angry child arms crossed in front of her. Abhay noticing this smiled to himself  & started the car. He took her to a deserted road stopped the car & looked at her.

Abhay: Are not you gonna talk with me.

Pia : No.

Abhay: Not even after this.

Pia looked at him & gasped. He had removed his jacket & she saw he was wearing the same red shirt. The fabric clung to him like a second skin enhancing the perfection of those sculpted biceps making Pia's heart stop. The first three buttons were undone giving him a more sexy edge. Finally she looked at his face & was surprised to see a smirk was playing on his lips.

Abhay: You don't wanna talk with me so shall I drop you home?

Pia smiled at this came forward & planted a peck on his cheek, pulling his cheek slightly. Abhay smiled and hold her hand.

Abhay: Happy?

Pia: Very. 

Abhay: So what do I get in return?

Pia ( confused ): Sorry.  

Abhay: I wore this shirt because of you so I should also get what I want.

Pia: And that is?

Abhay gave that signature smirk of his but Pia didn't miss the naughty spark in his eyes. She tried to get out of the car but Abhay grabbed her wrist & kissed her hand. He slowly started getting close to her already feeling the warm breath of her in his cold face. Very lovingly as if she were made of glass he held her face and kissed her cheeks, her forehead & eyes. Pia looked at him & they both lost themselves in each others eyes.

It feels like a light year has passed since he held Pia so close to him. They don't know what future holds for them. Without thinking about the unknown future they both closed the distance & as their lips met with each other, exploring each other they forgot themselves. They are here, together & that's important, beautiful & as true as the existence of sun & moon. Only thought in their mind. Rest can wait. Lets just live for this moment.

I know this is not a good OS. I was reliving the past two episodes in my head & imagination went wild. So please don't throw eggs & tomatoes at me as I just wanted to share what can happen from my POV.😊

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know what...i just loved it!! You bought me back into the dream world of Abhiya...*sigh!!
Its so beautiful hun...i so loved it
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viviliciousgirl

You know what...i just loved it!! You bought me back into the dream world of Abhiya...*sigh!!

Its so beautiful hun...i so loved it

Oh thanx Vivi. You are always supportive no matter how much bad or average my post are you appreciate them thanx hun.
prerna26 thumbnail
Lovely Os...⭐️⭐️⭐️It is really very nice... πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β€οΈ
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely lovely lovely. πŸ˜Š
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna26

Lovely Os...⭐️⭐️⭐️It is really very nice... πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β€οΈ

Thanx really appreciated.

snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

lovely lovely lovely. πŸ˜Š

Thanx Disha. It means a lot to me.

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Snigz πŸ€—

my like button not working sweetz...will read it again after reaching home..it was very sweet 😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Snigdha...
πŸ‘πŸ€— for this one
Seeing Abhay is color has sent everyone's imagination on a rideπŸ˜†
Brilliantly done dear
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome..Singdha...
i love it...