•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I just have to thank Star plus for bringing us this totally awaome program!  I am a professional actor and have been directed by Steven Speilburg and many more directors!  I can hosently say this show should be up their with the greats of all time!!!

100% acurate on Plot, Acting,Set, Caricaturisation and interpersonal Development, Clear Inner Monologue, and the list goes on and on!!!

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😛
Originally posted by Angelbud

I just have to thank Star plus for bringing us this totally awaome program!  I am a professional actor and have been directed by Steven Speilburg and many more directors!  I can hosently say this show should be up their with the greats of all time!!!

100% acurate on Plot, Acting,Set, Caricaturisation and interpersonal Development, Clear Inner Monologue, and the list goes on and on!!!

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!😛

I still love this show sooo much!!!!!!I cant stop watching it all!! Im really excited to see the new episodes as well!!
Yes?
Whatever?
Dont really get it ?
HEY ANGEL, WHICH MOVIE DID YOU STAR IN
Originally posted by trish.786

HEY ANGEL, WHICH MOVIE DID YOU STAR IN

Hi I can't say as Ive got some haters on another forum that are constantly hounding me at the moment!  I would love to be in an episode of DOR!! I could work for Avnis dad from london and fall in love with kaveries brother!  I would love to play a gay guy!! 
thats awesome, congrats :) pls do your best
Originally posted by trish.786

thats awesome, congrats :) pls do your best

Oh thanks thats so kind of you!