Amit Sadh to star in Sony's 'Dulhan'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
Amit Sadh to star in Sony's 'Dulhan'

Amit Sadh, the guy who gave a powerful performance in Star One's Guns n Roses, will be doing KSera Sera productions' Dulhan, to be aired on Sony.

Amit Sadh

The story is about three brothers and their relationship with their mother, played by Kiron Kher. The cast includes distinguished actors like Mahesh Thakur, and is being directed by Aashish Patil.

"Dulhan has a very powerful storyline. And finally we have a story about men!" says Amit, who will also be seen in Cinevistaas soon to be aired action drama on SaharaOne.

"I have signed a no disclosure agreement so I can't tell you anything about that show, but it will soon be announced," says Amit. A little bird tells us that for as single episode of this action packed show, there were as many as 14 location shoots. After a slew of family oriented soaps, this seems to be Sahara's way of challenging Zee's Time Bomb.

On work
Amit has stayed on the footpath for two years; worked in Delhi's Benetton showroom as a security guard, worked 6 months as a newspaper vendor. After three grueling years in Mumbai, the actor finally seems to be getting his due on Indian television. "I want to do good work. I am a kind of a man who has seen the worst in life and I know that I have to fight for myself, no one will fight my battles for me," says the actor.

On Rose Audio Visuals
"When I started working with them, they were lovely people. I don't know what happened

Amit and his lady love, Neeru Bajwa

thereafter," says Amit, who earlier had gone public with his demands of remuneration from the Shrishti Arya and Goldie Behl owned production house. "They are clearing my dues in installments. Shrishti and Neeru were friends and I don't know what happened. You know I should get my dues; after all I have no one to look after me. I have reached here the hard way and I have to pay my bills," says Amit, who goes on to add that the production house had gone out of its way to malign him and this has left the actor hurt and disturbed. "Everything is ok now. But you know it hurts that youngsters like us are being treated this way by veterans," sighs Amit. "I always believed that a good actor never has problems getting work. I was sitting at home for four months and have shot for four pilots. Nobody can write my destiny…only I can," says Amit. So is all well finally with the production house, we ask… "Arre I met Neeru on the sets of Guns N Roses…Neeru ke liye to sou khun maaf!" says the actor on a lighter note.

On his lady love…
When we ask him to name his leading ladies in these shows, the man fails to recall even a single name. "There is the only leading lady in my life --- Neeru Bajwa. I don't recall any other names, says the actor vehemently. The actor, who wants to be financially secure as soon as possible, is planning to buy a house for his lady love, whom he plans to marry in a few months from now. My topmost priority is Neeru, I want to make her happy and my life runs on a single track that is dominated by her," laughs Amit.

thanks for sharing the article 😊
thanks a lot for the article..
thanx for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amit izz shoo cute...Really exited to c him in dulhan...n thankz for sharing the article
Hi but are they going to AIR THIS NEW SHOW