Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Jeh was about to HIT Kabir... Abhay came at the right time..and stopped Jeh...
Go..Abhay...go..i'm supporting u...😆
I like Kabir a lot too...and Abhay..i don't need to say...☺️🤣
Edited by Selinapiya - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Neetz...LOL how did you miss Abhay in red shirt??🤣🤣🤣 It was too funny🤣 Just like Tracker in yellow anarkali suit🤣🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I just loved that it was Abhay that stopped him. Kabir you're too good when angry and am glad he made it cleared he wasn't interested Alina so CV can stop annoying us
Selinapiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

@Neetz...LOL how did you miss Abhay in red shirt??🤣🤣🤣 It was too funny🤣 Just like Tracker in yellow anarkali suit🤣🤣

Chakku...i was first shocked ..because the scene was like ..as u said BODYGUARD scene.ROFLROFL
But he was looking Damn HOT yaar☺️...ROFL..
Edited by Selinapiya - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Dude! I was hell bored with the episode and I switched channels during the add but I didn't switch back in time🥺

P.S. I wasn't wrong in my suspicion that the CVs will even NOW not pay much attention to AbhIya😆
Selinapiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I just loved that it was Abhay that stopped him. Kabir you're too good when angry and am glad he made it cleared he wasn't interested Alina so CV can stop annoying us

i like Misha with Kabir...
thank god Abhay stopped Jeh...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Seli...🤣🤣 It was really funny girl🤣

@Neetz...hayee I wish you had switched back on time🤣 It was a much watch scene🤣 But I guess this time the focus will be on Abhiya, afterall they have just confessed. Tomorrow they will meet backstage as well😳
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I also never imagine Kabir and misha, I'll be okay with it if CV handles it maturely and don't torture us by treating them like trangad 🤢
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

@Seli...🤣🤣 It was really funny girl🤣

@Neetz...hayee I wish you had switched back on time🤣 It was a much watch scene🤣 But I guess this time the focus will be on Abhiya, afterall they have just confessed. Tomorrow they will meet backstage as well😳

Lol! I'll watch it in a rerun😆
Let's see. I still don't have my hopes high but I'm welcome to being pleasantly surprised😆.😆
See that is the thing na? Anu and I were discussing that we don't want a normal college romance! It is welcome once in a while but it's basically a dark love story but ya, anyway, I won't say too much! We're getting AbhIya yehi bohat badi baat hai😆.😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
congrats everyone👏