Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Indeed a depressing episode.  It broke my heart to watch Amma cry so miserably and helplessly.  Thank God for Kukkan and MD for lending some moral support to her at this time.  I'm loving Kukkan's dialogues in the last few episodes..perfect and fitting! Way to go, Kukkan!!👏

Kalsanwali is the real 'abhaagan' (cursed one) in the house, her bhaag is as cursed as her tongue🤢.  She is solely responsible for losing out on the first 20 lakhs borrowed from Pappu Yadhav, that too, twice!  And now again she is responsible for ruining B&B's 20 lakhs.  After all that, she, along with her shameless scumbag of a husband,
has the nerve to blame it on Billo and claim innocence!😡

I was feeling ashamed and embarassed watching the cat & dog fight between the evil Pandeys. Pathetic!!!

Gunjhun scene today was adequate, just showed us their current monetary situation/problems.  We are yet to see how they will fit into the whole auction scene.

A big Thank You to all my friends for the Birthday wishes.  Its really very sweet and thoughtful of you!!  🤗🤗😊
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy B-Day, wish you many more to come!😉

Thanks for the update.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update dhruvie and a very happy Birthday to you.

Holy cow all the money got wet ! So in the end none of them got it -smh
Loved how guddu stopped the electrical guy at the door 😆 even though runjhun gave him permission to enter. And i agree with runjhun - i am also worried that guddu is taking on all the worries and responsibilities on his head and not sharing it with runjhun.

Did i mention i love Runjhun's hair style today?? Sort of 80's.

Gosh i cant take it anymore - today was painful to see amma cry this way. I wish all the bad things fall on the evil 6 and i cant wait to see them pay for their deeds. Glad kukkan told them off and MD was there to support him. Honestly if i have to watch amma cry tomorrow i will skip the episode all together.
Love this current track though (just dont want to see amma cry again).

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
40 lakh rupees blown by Kalsanwali.  That amount is nothing to sneeze at!  Haila!
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great update, Dhruvie! and Happy Birthday!

You know... I have no idea the story is going.   Even when I have been wrong, I have at least had my own ideas about story track... now? Nothing...😲

I am wondering why Mahadevi came inside PN.  Didn't she says she would never come back there?  I know she followed Kukkan but still...? 

I do like the fact that Kukkan and Devi are there to support Amma in her time of need... and that they will witness a meeting with Pappu Yadav.

It is crazy that the M&Ms lost 4 million rupees!! (40 laks) Well really Kalsonwali but still!!!

Felt so bad for Amma when she was scrambling after the money... we have never seen her lose it like that.  Yes, she lost her faith when Runjhun was married to Guddu but at that point she just became really solemn...that scene was just something else.
amtaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Dhruvie05! Wishing you a wonderful year and so many more to come.

And of course, thank you for the update, wonderfully written.

Moving on, what an episode! I guess we're all going to be crying some more this week, as the Amma heartbreak is getting worse by the day. Ay yayay! Kukkan was right, there will come a day in the M&Ms lives when they won't have anyone either and what is the use of regretting then?

Leela brought reinforcements! I still like her even though she may be nosy. I wonder if they're planning on having Runjhun find out about the auction when she's at the temple tomorrow? And if so, considering the fact that Guddu is having money issues right now, what would happen?

No matter how repulsive I find the M&Ms, I also always find them amusing. The scene when they're all fighting over the bag with the money was really interesting to see. I was disgusted, angry, saddened and amused all at the same time.

But seriously, for V&K to pretend innocence in front of Amma was a little difficult to swallow. They have to pay for all that they've done, especially this.

And finally, poor B&B! They've now truly lost everything now, and to no fault of theirs.

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks and Happy Birthday Dhruvie!

Is it necessary for Guddu to bring up the Bhagonwali thing?
And I agree with Rani,Where the hell is this story going?
I hope it ends soon with the Pappu&gang vs. Guddu&Kukkan&gang(and wheres Jabbu when you need him?)

Then hopefully the CVs can bring in Neelu, or something to kerp the show going
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
- This show is not one of the most predictable ones out there & this house auctioning track is an example of the unpredictableness😆.

- I didn't really like today's episode much.

- I'm not used seeing amma crying like the way she has been crying lately.  The last time she cried like this was back in March over Guddu's ill behavior.

- Seeing the M & M's tug of war with the bag of money was funny.

- Go Kukkan!!!  Thanks for calling the M & M's cheap to their faces!  

- No offense Runjhun but u wear that purple sari way too much.  It looks nice but seriously.  To the people in charge of Runjhun's clothes- U dissapointed me back in July!  I felt that pretty much during that whole month I was mainly seein' Runjhun in either her see-through yellow one or the see-through purple one & i really didn't like the dull one she wore in those bad picnic episodes.  Please don't go back to her repeating her saris to such an extent.  It's painful on the eyes & we know that she has more saris.  By the way, it would be nice if Guddu goes back to wearing his leather vest in the winter time.  I really like that leather vest of his😃.    

- I think it would be nice if their is another ME to make up for the last ME in terms of the TRP ratings.  I loved this month's ME but I think one of the main reasons as to why it didn't bring in a higher TRP rating is because it wasn't advertized well.  The ME was filmed quite late so that might have to with why there wasn't even one full-out promo of it.  I know I might sound kinda shallow right now but I don't trust these TRP device people & I'm seriously afraid that this show will soon be on Zee's chopping board due to these TRP device people.  On top of the TRP's , this show is number 5 on the chaska meter.  I was hoping it would at least stay at #3 for a longer time.  I'm waiting for the day this show ends up being higher on the TRP list again.    
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail

Thanks for the update and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was so sad to see Amma crying like that. The scene with the six fighting over the bag was very well directed.

godblessall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Dhrubie...🥳
thanks for taking your precious time out for writing the update in your spcial day...your summary worked as oxygen in the work-stuff morning...a BIG thank you and many happy returns of the day...